What's new

No money, no aircraft carrier !

LOL....so you finally admit that India doesn't have enough money in the mean time to complete the AC.....it is only 30% complete. Indians should start saving now and until 2020 there will be enough money to finish the AC. But with inflation the cost will rise even more by 2020....then there will another delay........oh well

hahaha where did I admit? 70 to 80% of the money has already been spent and as far as cost of ACC goes do you know our defence budget? 2-3 billion dollars are peanuts for a 2 trillion dollar economy! now quit crapping and read the link i gave you...will help you a lot with the issues you are having.

How to Handle Jealousy: 11 Steps - wikiHow

OK you are only super power in world. now happy.

Pakistanis never dream of their country becoming a Superpower but Indians often have wet dreams of their country becoming one but she doesn't have what it takes to become one

Pakistanis never dream of their country becoming a Superpower but Indians often have wet dreams of their country becoming one but she doesn't have what it takes to become one
because you are too busy drooling over kashmir?? good for you mate

no man you are the strongest nation on face of earth . India in nothing in front of you.

Pakistan has everything necessary to take care of the aggressor (India).

'aggressor'....:omghaha:

Do you know that it is Pakistan who started all the war with India??....Its not your fault, because I know from where you got your education.;)

no man you are the strongest nation on face of earth . India in nothing in front of you.

No man, India is the strongest since she can fight a two-front war against Pakistan and China at the same time but at the same time she is not able to kick out 50 Chinese soldier who went camping inside India

No man, India is the strongest since she can fight a two-front war against Pakistan and China at the same time but at the same time she is not able to kick out 50 Chinese soldier who went camping inside India

did i said India is strongest. if you are trolling just for sake of it kindly go on. and didn't they left the camp or still there.

incompetence or collusion?? take your pick

4A8Eipw.gif

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom