What's new

No money, no aircraft carrier !

Yes we are also sending them into mars to search for minerals, metals etc. The main priority of India to dissolve poverty, become a world leader in science and technology. Thanks we are using 0.0000000? something of GDP on our mars mission. They are poor because of themselves and your kind information India is spending huge amount of money on poor. (more than double of your country's GDP)

At 500 billion dollars being entrenched into various public works and welfare projects its more like 5 times their total nominal GDP. Hey all of us can't push our poor citizens out for pole vaulting.

Bangladesh also thinking of building its own carrier. India can wait till rupee stabilized and BD gets its first carrier so that they dont have to run around the globe for technology transfer. We can always help..

They are talking about AIRCRAFT CARRIER!!!!!! :D

Forget your export of tiny bicycle parts, cotton, red lentils and onions to Bangladesh. Aisa lagta hai keh aap burah hote hue bhi baccho ki tarah baate kar rahe hain. DWT 40,000 ton ya 50,000 ton wala Jahaaj banana hamare lie koi mushkil ki kam hi nahin hain.

Agar govt/BN paisa dene ke liye tayar hain to Bangladesh ka koi bhi Shipyard ye saare ACC Jahaaj bhi bana sakte hain. Thori si niiche wala photo par nazar to kiijiye!! Magar andha na ho jaiyega, maherbani aap ki.

Special Steel banana bhi koi masla nahin hai. Hamare pas ye saare tajarba hain. Phil haal BD halka Jahhaj taiyari karne ke liye aluminum steel hard alloy ki istemal kar raha hain. Dimagwala Bangladesh ke baare pe Indian loogo ko befiqr rahna chahiye.

https://www.google.com.bd/search?q=...YNIrllAX33oHwBQ&ved=0CCgQsAQ&biw=1280&bih=595

That Google search link includes ships made around the world, not only in Bangladesh. That's why it includes some massive luxury cruisers and giant cargo ships and tankers of foreign origin. :) Bangladesh makes smaller vessels, and Bangladesh's steel industry is also miniscule. And aircraft carrier is not only about the tonnage but about all the hi-tech systems that goes into it.
Bangladesh doesn't have ready capability to build an AC, very few countries in the world have such capabilities, it will take very long time for BD to achieve such capabilities. :)

India should try to shore up its basic materials industry first before moving on to more advance items like shafts and propellers. Does India have to import machines to shape the propellers?

Ohh you are so obsessed with India that you don't miss any opportunity to troll in India related threads!! Check the links below in reply to rcrmj.

yeah more of your high caste propaganda, your joke indian standard of being a 'middle-class' is merely $5 perday, and yet the 'biggest middle-class' contributes nothing to world real middle-class consumption forces```don't make fun of yourself, I go to india very often and I know it very well the so-called 'middle-classes' in India

they import from screw drivers to power generators, what do you think mate? its a primitive country where even has to buy assault rifles directly from others, even north Korean can be self sustainable of making guns and bullets

1. So you know nothing about Indian middle-class and their spending capabilities. Well, most intelligent countries know. May be you don't know because your country's products sell at the lowest & cheapest segment of the market, not in the middle-class segment.

2. Why do you come to India very often? ;) And what are the places you have visited in India that you claim to know very well about us?

3. Who told you that India doesn't make assault rifles? Go search the net. In fact Nepalese army is switching back to Indian assault rifles after facing quality issues with Chinese assault rifles. Yours look good, ours work.

4. Check the below links and read them well, it will clear many doubts about our manufacturing capabilities. just check India's rank in Global Manufacturing Competitiveness Index. Check both 2013 & 2010 rank given below.

http://www.deloitte.com/assets/Dcom...)Global_Manufacturing_Competitiveness2013.pdf

http://www.deloitte.com/assets/Dcom...ufacturing Competitiveness Index_06_28_10.pdf

Global Manufacturing Competitiveness Index: Talent seen as key to success

your high caste masters have done wonder to brainwash intellectually incapable general publics, you primitive people just don't know whats going on in real, none indian delusion world, don't you kid? :D

lol, an ignorant guy makes argument based on its funny assumption, nothing more amusing than coming from an intellectually pretentious Indian :D

Try to be more civil.

India must have created the supply chain in order to make Agni V ICBM. Or maybe it get the parts from some where else. If it lack basic machine and tool manufacturing capability, it would not be able to build an assault rifle, less so an ICBM, if they are under sanction. No wonder sanctions are so devastating to India because I wonder if India has the ability to build the tools that build a basic screw.

I can understand probably Chinese don't get to search Google, but that shouldn't be the case with you; why don't you Google before posting crap.

Are you sending all your hungry poor also to the Mars? People wonder what are the priorities of India? They also wonder why a poor country like India should take a spaceship to the Mars when people remain hungry and sleep under the open sky? Do you guys think Mars will bring India any honour when the country's poor live an inhuman life?

That's a failed argument dear; we won't make any scientific progress as we have poor people? To the contrary, if we don't achieve scientific excellence, then our people will remain poor; just check around the world who are poor and who are rich.

Are you sending all your hungry poor also to the Mars? People wonder what are the priorities of India? They also wonder why a poor country like India should take a spaceship to the Mars when people remain hungry and sleep under the open sky? Do you guys think Mars will bring India any honour when the country's poor live an inhuman life?

the country is ruled by the ego thirsty and attention seeking high caste families, you really think a feudal society will care for its people?

the country is ruled by the ego thirsty and attention seeking high caste families, you really think a feudal society will care for its people?

You are correct about the current political situation in India. It make token quotas for the lower caste people but in the whole, the corrupt nature of the political system keep the poor people down. The only solution for India is to allow each states to become independent or revert to the British rule.

Rather you should worry more about the current fluid political situation in PRC ... it is fast approaching its "Gorbachev moment".

:tup:

You have no idea what you are talking about. And when it comes to political situation in India, its in the crappy state for eternity. So when you are use to the slum, you regard it as normal.

You are correct about the current political situation in India. It make token quotas for the lower caste people but in the whole, the corrupt nature of the political system keep the poor people down. The only solution for India is to allow each states to become independent or revert to the British rule.

u are so concerned about my nation :smitten:

Sorry sir,

We will ask for some money from Bangaldesh to feed our poor. I am sure that your great country won't mind giving some money (Out of $ 1bn soft loan given by India) to help our poors.

lol, an ignorant guy makes argument based on its funny assumption, nothing more amusing than coming from an intellectually pretentious Indian :D

You failed to provide any crdible link. You loose and expose your self. Indian are Intelligent. This is a well accepted truth all oover the world. Now bug off and come back when you have any answer to my question.

your high caste masters have done wonder to brainwash intellectually incapable general publics, you primitive people just don't know whats going on in real, none indian delusion world, don't you kid? :D

You Chinese lack creativity. You have to copy my post to answer me. Old habits die hard. copy boy copies in copy book style.

yeah more of your high caste propaganda, your joke indian standard of being a 'middle-class' is merely $5 perday, and yet the 'biggest middle-class' contributes nothing to world real middle-class consumption forces```don't make fun of yourself, I go to india very often and I know it very well the so-called 'middle-classes' in India

Do you know the defination of indian and chines bellow poverty line people? Our middle class contributes a lot to world middle class. But yes we do not use substanderd goods so China may not be prvillaged by our consumption. I am sorry for that but I am helpless.

where is the op????lolz stupid logic... oh my god i can't imagine, what if he is a professor... poor students....

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom