What's new

No money, no aircraft carrier !

India would not and probably cant get the AC close to Beijing and Shanghai. This is not even the purpose. Naval blockade seems more tangible. What good getting close to Beijing and Shanghai do anyway?

Anyways, you do agree that Carriers are for power projection away from mainland?

I know AC are sitting ducks !!!

Bulls eye !

LOL

India can't even get 50 Chinese soldiers who went camping inside India to leave so what makes it possible for India to take Southern Chinese cities ??? LOL

India did build bunkers in Chinese territory though, and those bunkers are still there.

Right. All the countries like US, France, India, China, Britain etc are investing billions to create target practice flotilla.

You are dumber than I expected.

Hey....if they want to waste money it's their problem. Pakistan should not blindly follow.

Navy's Big Weakness: Our Aircraft Carriers Are (Expensive) Defenseless Sitting Ducks

http://www.alternet.org/story/13483...ers_are_(expensive)_defenseless_sitting_ducks

India did build bunkers in Chinese territory though, and those bunkers are still there.

where ? In IndiaTown inside China ?

Right. All the countries like US, France, India, China, Britain etc are investing billions to create target practice flotilla.

You are dumber than I expected.

It's nothing new bro. Pakistani navy believed like this in 71 too.... they say Karachi port burned for three days.

Hey....if they want to waste money it's their problem. Pakistan should not blindly follow.

where ? In IndiaTown inside China ?

Lol you dont even have money to buy new trains from where will you generate money to buy/build an aircraft carrier from your behind!!

BS thread meant for trolling only...mods please close this thread!

Lol you dont even have money to buy new trains from where will you generate money to buy/build an aircraft carrier from your behind!!

BS thread meant for trolling only...mods please close this thread!

I already said Pakistan doesn't need an AC so what's with your statement above bashing Pakistan ?

Lol you created a thread for India bashing and cant stand my puny post!

hear is an article which might help you with your jealousy How to Handle Jealousy: 11 Steps - wikiHow

LOL....so you finally admit that India doesn't have enough money in the mean time to complete the AC.....it is only 30% complete. Indians should start saving now and until 2020 there will be enough money to finish the AC. But with inflation the cost will rise even more by 2020....then there will another delay........oh well

LOL....so you finally admit that India doesn't have enough money in the mean time to complete the AC.....it is only 30% complete. Indians should start saving now and until 2020 there will be enough money to finish the AC. But with inflation the cost will rise even more by 2020....then there will another delay........oh well

go sleep you don't have to worry about Indian carrier.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom