What's new

New Zealand vs Pakistan T20 Worldcup Clash |26th Oct| Vital match for Pakistanis than even World famous India vs Pak Clash

1635342515678.png

Just watching the Clip on National TV , and the Shoaib Akhtar incident

Actually this time around , the man (Shoaib Akhtar) was on right side he merely commented

"Shaheen Shah Afridi was groomed by Lahore Qalander & Aaqid Javed when he joined them in PSL (referring to financial stability and training under Aqib Javed a well known Player & Trainer )" - Shoaib Akhtar

The PTV analyst , on that comment stated he differs with that statement he was played with U-19 setup and if he does not agree with him he (Shoaib Akhtar) should leave the show ?

6226e7c8fc33260fe03f9f78ada7cd5f.jpeg

Very unprofessional behavior TV host (a nobody ) :coffee: Videos circulating on media he is a Nawaz Sharif lover , as he dedicated attributed 1992 win to Nawaz Sharif (being in government) as well in past on National TV event , same host even stated Nawaz Sharif was a dashing cricketer in show

All people with Doctor Degree should be asked to go treat Covid Patients and not run TV shows I hate that trend
that people holding Dr designation are sitting on TV shows, they have made a business out of TV shows , while trying to gain people sympathy by using the Doctor title in name. Just like how the Lawyer designation is now not respected in Pakistan time is close where the Title of doctor will not be respected due to all these TV Host / Doctors

Last edited:
Pakistan Television pay so much salary and money to cricket stars, analysts and experts and yet this happens:

Mansoor Ali Khan analysis of what actually happened between Shoaib Akthar and Dr Nauman Niaz

Pakistan Television pay so much salary and money to cricket stars, analysts and experts and yet this happens:

Mansoor Ali Khan analysis of what actually happened between Shoaib Akthar and Dr Nauman Niaz

We can only expect Mansoor Ali Khan to do a vlog against Shoaib.

Firstly, he would have been sued for disclosing the contract in public.

Who made Shaheen Shah Afridi, Haris Rauf and then also selected Fakhar Zaman who was being cornered, yes it was Lahore Qalandar:

I am surprised by the other two crickets, Rashid Latif and the other bowler I am forgetting his name. they should have walked away tooat the insulting behaviour of the host.

Yes, it was shocking. Shoaib Akhtar carried himself somehow. Respect to him. This is wrong, man. Better not to call him than this.

I consider Shoaib to be an over hyped person but in this case he did not say anything to get that kind of reaction, Doctor Noman was being a total idiot and he should have apologized.

Back
Top Bottom