What's new

New Zealand vs Pakistan T20 Worldcup Clash |26th Oct| Vital match for Pakistanis than even World famous India vs Pak Clash

It's not much of a fallout to be honest, just a bunch of words on a message board. I'm sure we can live with it. Things work differently in our country, the decision was not political, believe whatever you want to.

And blaming an entire nation is completely irrational, but in the end what difference does it make. There are more important things to worry about, after all cricket is just a game.

You are posting here on the topic so obviously it is impacting you! Go do more important things that you aught to be worried about!

It's not much of a fallout to be honest, just a bunch of words on a message board. I'm sure we can live with it. Things work differently in our country, the decision was not political, believe whatever you want to.

And blaming an entire nation is completely irrational, but in the end what difference does it make. There are more important things to worry about, after all cricket is just a game.

Are you REAL white/moiri new zealander or some indian gangu immigrant born/living there?

You are posting here on the topic so obviously it is impacting you! Go do more important things that you aught to be worried about!

Bottom line is - we beat them. New Zealand and India. Boys made us proud.
The way NZ pulled out of the tour was a disgraceful show . Pretending it was security bollax when they were pandering to the Indians etc.
Im just proud of our boys bro....
Are you REAL white/moiri new zealander or some indian gangu immigrant born/living there?
Was thinking the same. A Kiwi on here trying to be more Kiwi than a Kiwi fruit.

He was a victim of an exceptional catch, pure bad luck. Nothing more nothing less.
He came in. Calmly looked around the field and smashed his first ball for a chikaaa. He calmed the nerves and changed the tempo of the innings in 1 shot. He also gives exceptonal balance in the team by bowling a couple of overs ands giving Babar the option of not bowling the worst bowler. He is a key part of the team.

Bottom line is - we beat them. New Zealand and India. Boys made us proud.
The way NZ pulled out of the tour was a disgraceful show . Pretending it was security bollax when they were pandering to the Indians etc.
Im just proud of our boys bro....

Was thinking the same. A Kiwi on here trying to be more Kiwi than a Kiwi fruit.

Another gangu that thinks he is a white western european new Zealander.............. :disagree:

I have respect for New Zeeland but you scratched it off a bit with your actions. Obviously, you as an individual are not to be blamed but if you think your Government represents you, take your share of the ill-treatment and uncivilized attitude it showed. We expected (and still do) better than that. Your country's behaviour in Pakistan was an unbecoming one. I'm sure you wouldn't want any other country to repeat it back on you.

Played for India??? How???
by using a a bat and ball.
oh BTW I never said he played for india. I said indians, (playing for the Kalkata Knight Riders is playing for indians)
This fat tatoo Nauman Niaz should be fired from PTV straight away for treating a guest like that. Shoaib Akhtar was correct in what he was saying and was just establishing facts. Shows how much of a low character Mr Niaz is to get so upset at a simple dialogue.
What a disgraceful reply and that too on national TV. He wasn't man enough to admit he was wrong and apologise and so Shoaib Akhtar absolutely did the right thing and resigned.
typical Pakistani low class language just like shoaib akhtar. he has had an attitude problem since forever. in the past he has not just played in india for indians but also feigned illness to hurt Pakistan national team at a crucial moment. but just like fat pandit medical committee lied and let him out of jail, a typical corrupt Pakistani medical committee exonerated shoaib too.

this time during the break he said to Nauman: you were obnoxious to an international superstar, apologize or I resign. to which nauman replied that it is your arrogance, exaggerations, and attempts to look extra clever that caused me to tell you to leave.

he should have been fired had he not resigned from his paid commentator 'job'.

Last edited:
He was a victim of an exceptional catch, pure bad luck. Nothing more nothing less.

Yes. On the Pavilion show yesterday said that Hafeez was accelerating and looking threatening but the 'catch of the tournament' cost his wicket on a hit which would have almost certainly made to the boundary.
Hafeez may retire from T20 if not ODI after this--or retire altogether. Watch him and Shoaib Malik before they go away from the scene-- IMO they are the last breed of Pakistani batsmen with the temperament of the old Test cricket days--at least in Pakistan. And even they are not as good as Younis and Misbah were in playing the long game.
PS. As I see it, Pakistan had only four great batsmen who could play the long games against heavy odds: Miandad, Younis, Inzimam and Misbah. And, yes, I am removing the so-called 'Asian Bradman' Zaheer Abbas and others before him from the list.

oh BTW I never said he played for india. I said indians, (playing for the Kalkata Knight Riders is playing for indians)
typical Pakistani low class language just like shoaib akhtar. he has had an attitude problem since forever. in the past he has not just played in india for indians but also feigned illness to hurt Pakistan national team at a crucial moment. but just like fat pandit medical committee lied and let him out of jail, a typical corrupt Pakistani medical committee exonerated shoaib too.

this time during the break he said to Nauman: you were obnoxious to an international superstar, apologize or I resign. to which nauman replied that it is your arrogance, exaggerations, and attempts to look extra clever that caused me to tell you to leave.

he should have been fired had he not resigned from his paid commentator 'job' had he not resigned.
But shoaib did nothing wrong on this occasion
Dr Noman is a Nobody in cricket or any sports. He is a self proclaimed sports journalist and cricket historian without any qualifications or experience in this regard.
Shoaib experience and contribution in cricket needs no introduction.
Nomam had no right to treat Shoaib the way he did on live TV.
Shoaib asked for an apology and rightly so.

So what if he played in IPL?

he should have been fired had he not resigned from his paid commentator 'job'.

I did indeed use low class language which I reserve the right to use for low class individuals who are harming Pakistan's image inorder to uphold their own ego.
Shoaib Akthar did not use any aggressive language during the live show and was just putting his view point across. It is the TV Host who decided to up the tone and act offended and hostile towards Shoaib Akhtar. Now regardless of Akhtars past (I'm not one to judge), the events which transpired live on air did no favours to Pakistans image and that to in front of international guests and it was all due to the donkey thinking of Nauman. On a day where they all should have been celebrating, Nauman couldn't even conjure up a smile on Shoaibs request. Nauman is Unprofessional and unqualified for the post he holds. Simple as that!

Last edited:
Yes. On the Pavilion show yesterday said that Hafeez was accelerating and looking threatening but the 'catch of the tournament' cost his wicket on a hit which would have almost certainly made to the boundary.
Hafeez may retire from T20 if not ODI after this--or retire altogether. Watch him and Shoaib Malik before they go away from the scene-- IMO they are the last breed of Pakistani batsmen with the temperament of the old Test cricket days--at least in Pakistan. And even they are not as good as Younis and Misbah were in playing the long game.
PS. As I see it, Pakistan had only four great batsmen who could play the long games against heavy odds: Miandad, Younis, Inzimam and Misbah. And, yes, I am removing the so-called 'Asian Bradman' Zaheer Abbas and others before him from the list.
How could you ignore Muhammad Yousaf mate - Not fair.

One thing I did notice this world cup
In India vs Pakistan game there was not a single Sikh person supporting India in crowd

I don't know if anyone else noticed any Sikh guy supporting India in crowd

The BJP will recruit its non sikh supporters to dress up like sikhs and muslims just to show how much minorities support india.

Back
Top Bottom