What's new

New Zealand vs Pakistan T20 Worldcup Clash |26th Oct| Vital match for Pakistanis than even World famous India vs Pak Clash

This fat tatoo Nauman Niaz should be fired from PTV straight away for treating a guest like that. Shoaib Akhtar was correct in what he was saying and was just establishing facts. Shows how much of a low character Mr Niaz is to get so upset at a simple dialogue.
What a disgraceful reply and that too on national TV. He wasn't man enough to admit he was wrong and apologise and so Shoaib Akhtar absolutely did the right thing and resigned.

Hi,
You may keep sitting on your high chair, kindly let us the low lifes enjoy the moment.
New Zealand also didn't get any moral high ground by running away at the last moment. Most probably on purpose as a targeted attempt to destroy Pakistani cricket and morale of Pakistani people.
They deserve to be insulted and called out.
As a New Zealander I don't feel personally responsible for the decision, nor do I feel in anyway insulted by the insults and vitriol from Pakistan cricket supporters. I do have sympathy for Pakistan cricket and its supporters who are right to feel agrieved (to some degree), but I do think some supporters are taking things a bit too far.

Saying 'on purpose as a targeted attempt to destroy Pakistani cricket and morale of Pakistani people' is not a rational statement. What makes you think New Zealand would do that? We are a fairly insignificant country at the end of the world with no illusions about our importance in global affairs, the decision was not political but based on (rightly or wrongly) risk assessment for the safety of the touring party.

What makes you think New Zealand would do that? We are a fairly insignificant country at the end of the world with no illusions about our importance in global affairs, the decision was not political but based on (rightly or wrongly) risk assessment for the safety of the touring party.
These points have already been discussed. The security setup was more than enough for a rag-tag militant organisation to attack. The level was similar to a minister level security.
Pak was west ally on war on terror. The loss we suffered in terms of moral, people and economy is enormous. Imagine by conducting a cricket match we are messaging terrorists that you are failed. However, by pulling back seconds before, the NS has given a message that we don't care Pakistan's sacrifices on WOT, and also we value our lives so much that we can let terrorists narrative win that Pak is insecure.

BD was tour in NZ when terrorists attacked occur. Cricket team members narrowly escaped bullets. Did Pak stop playing, afterwards?

These points have already been discussed. The security setup was more than enough for a rag-tag militant organisation to attack. The level was similar to a minister level security.
Pak was west ally on war on terror. The loss we suffered in terms of moral, people and economy is enormous. Imagine by conducting a cricket match we are messaging terrorists that you are failed. However, by pulling back seconds before, the NS has given a message that we don't care Pakistan's sacrifices on WOT, and also we value our lives so much that we can let terrorists narrative win that Pak is insecure.

BD was tour in NZ when terrorists attacked occur. Cricket team members narrowly escaped bullets. Did Pak stop playing, afterwards?
I'm not arguing the decision was right, in my opinion it probably wasn't but what do I know. But there wasn't any agenda behind the decision, and it certainly wasn't the teams fault. On another point, is the English team going to face the treatment for doing the same as us and cancelling their tour to Pakistan?

As a New Zealander I don't feel personally responsible for the decision, nor do I feel in anyway insulted by the insults and vitriol from Pakistan cricket supporters. I do have sympathy for Pakistan cricket and its supporters who are right to feel agrieved (to some degree), but I do think some supporters are taking things a bit too far.

Saying 'on purpose as a targeted attempt to destroy Pakistani cricket and morale of Pakistani people' is not a rational statement. What makes you think New Zealand would do that? We are a fairly insignificant country at the end of the world with no illusions about our importance in global affairs, the decision was not political but based on (rightly or wrongly) risk assessment for the safety of the touring party.
My dear, money talks.
India being the biggest financier of ICC and employer of cricketers in IPL franchises, pulls the strings.
It's not acceptable that they waited for the last moment for their " security assessment ", and left a few hours before the match, based on a single email from Indian source .
There has to be more to it.

My dear, money talks.
India being the biggest financier of ICC and employer of cricketers in IPL franchises, pulls the strings.
It's not acceptable that they waited for the last moment for their " security assessment ", and left a few hours before the match, based on a single email from Indian source .
Ok, whatever you say. I'll leave you to your ideas, no point continuing this.

I'm not arguing the decision was right, in my opinion it probably wasn't but what do I know. But there wasn't any agenda behind the decision, and it certainly wasn't the teams fault. On another point, is the English team going to face the treatment for doing the same as us and cancelling their tour to Pakistan?
Sure.. I am also not saying what is right or not, but our perspective. NZ govt and team have all the right to pull back even if its not security issue (but shd pay the damages). But I just said that Pak also toured NZ after the terrorists attack, so at least NZ could reciprocate it by taking some risk and paying back the favour !! Else, we can't dictate NZ decisions, but can question/criticize/discuss them.

If we win from Eng then yes, public will. Perhaps our politicians won't for their as they have laundered money in UK. Fun fact, Pak also toured after London attack. That visit portrayed that London is safe and life is normal, besides generating economic activities in a fear ridden city. England deprived us from that by cancelling.
My dear, money talks.
at least NZ could share the threat and Pak can act on that. the Landers didn't bother to discuss it. However, they said it came from some combined European agency and not just an email.

Sure.. I am also not saying what is right or not, but our perspective. NZ govt and team have all the right to pull back even if its not security issue (but shd pay the damages). But I just said that Pak also toured NZ after the terrorists attack, so at least NZ could reciprocate it by taking some risk and paying back the favour !! Else, we can't dictate NZ decisions, but can question/criticize/discuss them.

If we win from Eng then yes, public will. Perhaps our politicians won't for their as they have laundered money in UK. Fun fact, Pak also toured after London attack. That visit portrayed that London is safe and life is normal, besides generating economic activities in a fear ridden city. England deprived us from that by cancelling.

at least NZ could share the threat and Pak can act on that. the Landers didn't bother to discuss it. However, they said it came from some combined European agency and not just an email.
Those "European agencies " issue terror threat warnings if a Muslim buys a few extra bottles of bleach, and I am not even joking

249230621_1668611683494082_5923932166209979091_n.jpg

NZ decision to pull was nothing but political - over a frigging email to a player's wife from some Indian and then you intentionally withheld the information from Pakistan's security forces. Same security protocols were given as UK Royal Family yet you scum pulled out at the very last minute.

Pakistan toured NZ despite the white terrorist attack on the mosque killing many.

As a nation, you are responsible for the wrongful cancellation ... so deal with the fallout.

NZ decision to pull was nothing but political - over a frigging email to a player's wife from some Indian and then you intentionally withheld the information from Pakistan's security forces. Same security protocols were given as UK Royal Family yet you scum pulled out at the very last minute.

Pakistan toured NZ despite the white terrorist attack on the mosque killing many.

As a nation, you are responsible for the wrongful cancellation ... so deal with the fallout.

It's not much of a fallout to be honest, just a bunch of words on a message board. I'm sure we can live with it. Things work differently in our country, the decision was not political, believe whatever you want to.

And blaming an entire nation is completely irrational, but in the end what difference does it make. There are more important things to worry about, after all cricket is just a game.

Back
Top Bottom