What's new

New Iranian air launched cruise missile

Don't worry I have many things to crush you but Not to drail the thread, (Pay attention) I avoid to proceed more not to obey your wishes. I posted that image to point out How a person can fall into such desperate positions While discussing with a member at an international forum but More than above picture directed to you will suddenly put me into same league with you so Principaly, I don't feed the ignorant propaganda machines like you more...

You don't have anything to show. Post a simple picture of these facilities making these "top notch" carbon fibre". Just be carfeul and hide the "Made in China" logos.:lol:

At least come back when you've made a submarine, SAM, ballistic missile, proper UAV which uses your own engine and does not crash so much. I'll be waiting :D

At least Its made in Iran and not imported from the outside like your Anka engine and vast majority ot of your military products.
The trolling mod has finally revealed himself. Pathetic. :lol::disagree:
sorry for defending my defence industry.

Yes of course, I am embarrassing myself. A country which can't even develop a SAM, submarine, ballistic missile etc etc is embarrassing to itself when it makes such large claims. Why is it so hard for you guys to accet your country is just a imported of technology and not capable of design and manufacture. Copied T-129, etc.

The thread is not about Turkey's capabilities dude. Go Turkish section to find responses of which parts are manufactured by companies, What are their national contibutions.

The guy is military version of Surenas :D ultimate troll, doesn't matter if you answer him or not he will repeat same things.

No evidence lol, look at who is saying that.

As I thought, no actual evidence for your big claims mate. You should not make such bold statements if you can't back them.
you are trolling and you know it. I only responded after you started attacking our country. Report all you want.

ah. Okay.

This was made in 2011-2012.

Howeize_Hoveyze_light_tracked_armoured_vehicle_Iran_Iranian_army_defence_industry_military_technology_640_002.jpg

I value this, 1000 times more than a imported hardare. All first products look not divine, I can't expect someone like you to understand. our country would not even be able to make sucha thing in 50 years without your NATO, South korean exporters.

Israel can only kill innocent women and children like your dirty/child killing "military".
Iranian weapons have sent your soldiers back to your country in more body bags than you can count :P
Hezbollah dealt with Israel nicely during the 33 war. Those were some nice cardboard weapons :D

Hamas too. :D

If you wonder about composite production, Go Aviation section of Turkey defence and check previous pages to find what you demand...

The guy is military version of Surenas :D ultimate troll, doesn't matter if you answer him or not he will repeat same things.

No evidence lol, look at who is saying that.

Your cobalti made a bold claim and I asked for some real evidence, is that too much to ask?

Back
Top Bottom