What's new

New Iranian air launched cruise missile

How did this guy become a think tank? According to you, c-802 is not a cruise missile? According to "Turkish physics"?
I am sure you have been made aware that there is no such thing in Iranian terminology as "destroyer", there is only "nav shekan" which can translated to destroyer, corvette etc etc. But of course you are playing ignorant here to troll ;)
Anyway, stop polluting this thread with your trash. I am sure you know more than the engineers in Iran who made this and they don't know if this is a cruise or not but you know :disagree:

I respect efforts of your engineers who is trying to reveal something usefull with modifying/upgrading existing platforms(occasionally domestic designs on some fields) along with importing many different electronics/subsystems from different sources, While trying to hide them from own public, UN and USA attention but The problem is about your politicians or politician controlled engineers who is charged to introduce strength propaganda over defence products. In order to achieve this goal, Overestimating and bombastic statements spoken by officials become a habit, While underestimating other's capabilities are an usual...

About corvette/destroyer issue, I wouldn't make any discussion about them. I don't care whether your language has a term like corvette or not, If you are speaking English. In additions, I am not the one who is charged to enlighten the brains who tends to name an orange as apple. You can call them However you want dude.

Last edited:
I respect efforts of your engineers who is trying to reveal something usefull with modifying/upgrading existing platforms(occasionally domestic designs on some fields) along with importing many different electronics/subsystems from different sources, While trying to hide them from own public, UN and USA attention but The problem is about your politicians or politician controlled engineers who is charged to introduce strength propaganda over defence products. In order to achieve this goal, Overestimating and bombastic statements spoken by officials become a habit, While underestimating other's capabilities are an usual...

About corvette/destroyer issue, I wouldn't make any discussion about them. I don't care whether your language has a term like corvette or not, If you are speaking English. In additions, I am not the one who is charged to enlighten the brains who tends to name an orange as apple. You can call them However you want dude.

Troll, show me how this cruise missile is a "modifying/upgrading existing platforms". You seem to have a deeper butt hurt than I initially thought. There is no need for Iran to show off every little manufacturing on TV to satisfy insecure fan boys like yourself. What they show is enough. every now then, they do show parts. For examples they showed carbon fibre manufacturing plant etc (something which Turkey has to import)
. You want them to post picture of a gallium nitrate plant, but this is just a game you're playing. It's known that Iran does not have the luxury of importing such good and thus has to produce them inside herself.

I know this because what I see from other parts of industry shows me Iran has the industrial capability. Iran makes gas turbines which Turkey will not be able to produce in the next 10-15 years. A very large solid fuelled industry for missile, something which a kid like you thinks Iran can just import :lol:

Considering Iran is above Turkey in science and technology, especially in nanotech, It mean whatever your country can produce, Iran is also producing it. Iran is beyond your reach when it comes to science and tech. Where do you stand in laser technology for example?

Here is a new air launched cruise missile paraded recently. The range of this cruise missile is greater than 100km and is guided by electro-optics. It is designed to be launched from air craft only.

military_ir-img_1__283529-jpg.25182

military_ir_img_1_283429_jpg_25309.jpg

Cruise missile is one, which uses TERECOM and DSMAC navigation techniques to achieve ground hugging capabilities in addition with INS, Satellite based Navigation and Electro optical at terminal stage. That;s what differentiate ALCM from conventional missiles like AGM which is based upon laser/electro-optical guidance

Instead of degrading cabatali_53, Would you mind telling us, does your ALCM uses TERCOM or DSMAC and have ground hugging capabilities?

Or I can suggest a better thing, Why not search google and try to understand what qualifies a Missile to be cruise missile and specifically ALCM and read what all ALCM of different countries have in common ?

Cruise missile is one, which uses TERECOM and DSMAC navigation techniques to achieve ground hugging capabilities in addition with INS, Satellite based Navigation and Electro optical at terminal stage.

Instead of degrading cabatali_53, Would you mind telling us, does your ALCM uses TERCOM or DSMAC and have ground hugging capabilities?

Or I can suggest a better thing, Why not search google and try to understand what qualifies a Missile to be cruise missile and specifically ALCM and read what all ALCM of different countries have in common ?

Can you not read the poster next to the missile? Does it not say "cruise missile"? If the people who made it call it a cruise missile, I guess fanboys like you and that Turk must know better? I have already made it clear it's a new missile and as soon a I have enough information I will post here. Before trying to be a cheerleader for your friend here maybe learn to read at least. You need to google "how to develop better reading skills".

They called it a cruise missile, I am sure they know what a cruise missile is.

. You want them to post picture of a gallium nitrate plant, but this is just a game you're playing. It's known that Iran does not have the luxury of importing such good and thus has to produce them inside herself.
I know this because what I see from other parts of industry shows me Iran has the industrial capability.

Think it like that;

You want them to post pictures of Nuclear Bomb manufactuing plant, but this is just a game you're playing. It's known that Tukey does not have luxury of importing such a strategic good and thus has to produce them inside herself.

I know this because What I see from other parts of industry shows me Turkey has the industrial capability.

:disagree:

How convincing isn't it ? but actually such statements introduce full of you wishes, predictions, relief, reasonings.

I pointed out that Some institutes are joined into blacklist of UN and USA cause of penetrating Irani embargo with exporting critical military assets. I have listed some critical electronic/electrooptic subsystems that You don't have any idea but when It comes to introducing the systems those rare technologies play a critical role, You are waving the propaganda flag at first lines. Anyway, I told you that Those are rare subsystems whose exportations are limited with manufacturers restriction rules cause of importance and I added that Those technologies are just manufactured by some industrialized countries. Some of them can't even manufactured by Russia that you beg for their equipments and You want me to believe that Russia, Germany and French like countries can't produce some of their critical technologies by %100 but Iran can ? What makes Iran so special against those? It is because of written like that in a posters or based on a Mollah statement ?

Wake up dude Wake up... !!!

The Brahmos is a cruise missile but it doesn't look like the SOM or RAAD.The Iranian design looks similar in shape to the brahmos when compared to the ones aeronaut listed above.

brahmos_airlaunch.jpg

Amazing Photoshop Skills

Those were Subsonic cruise missiles. This one is Supersonic. Hence the difference

Cruise missile is one, which uses TERECOM and DSMAC navigation techniques to achieve ground hugging capabilities in addition with INS, Satellite based Navigation and Electro optical at terminal stage. That;s what differentiate ALCM from conventional missiles like AGM which is based upon laser/electro-optical guidance

Don't mention the working mechanizm or details to him bro. He suddenly got angry When He saw some facts to compare What He is claiming. He just wants to believe What dreams are told to him. Take a look Their brochures are written like that. No need other questions.

:)

Don't mention the working mechanizm or details to him bro. He suddenly got angry When He saw some facts to compare What He is claiming. He just wants to believe What dreams are told to him. Take a look Their brochures are written like that. No need other questions.

:)

Thus I stop quoting. Subjective discussion is hard to do with such person.. His logic Iranian, scientific achievements + engineers > rest of world = Gospel truth they utter every time.

Think it like that;

:disagree:

How convincing isn't it ? but actually such statements introduce full of you wishes, predictions, relief, reasonings.

I pointed out that Some institutes are joined into blacklist of UN and USA cause of penetrating Irani embargo with exporting critical military assets. I have listed some critical electronic/electrooptic subsystems that You don't have any idea but when It comes to introducing the systems those rare technologies play a critical role, You are waving the propaganda flag at first lines. Anyway, I told you that Those are rare subsystems whose exportations are limited with manufacturers restriction rules cause of importance and I added that Those technologies are just manufactured by some industrialized countries. Some of them can't even manufactured by Russia that you beg for their equipments and You want me to believe that Russia, Germany and French like countries can't produce some of their critical technologies by %100 but Iran can ? What makes Iran so special against those? It is because of written like that in a posters or based on a Mollah statement ?

Wake up dude Wake up... !!!

It seems to me that you are too blinded by jealousy to understanding something. Germany, Russia and France don't have to produce everything because they CAN import it, whilst Iran CANNOT import. Why is this fact so difficult for you to understand? o_O
It seems like you have a deep butt hurt that stop you seeing that. Prove to me, even a small proof that Iran imports even a small number number of subcomponent. Just one little proof.

Even the us has to import some parts, but this is not because they cant make it but rather because it's cheaper for them to import it. This is not the same for Turkey, your country does not have the capability to make them, that is why you import so much. Even under all the technology transfer, Turkey still cannot produce a submarine or helicopter. It's beyond pathetic.

Anyway, I'll be waiting for the your evidence with regards to Iran's imports.

Thus I stop quoting. Subjective discussion is hard to do with such person.. His logic Iranian, scientific achievements + engineers > rest of world = Gospel truth they utter every time.

Good, then leave this thread and go to the Turkish section where you'll blindly believe everything they tell you but when Iran says something, you automatically expect x , y proof. You're not going to get more proof than what they called it, and until more information comes out, get lost from this thread and cheer lead your Turkish butt hurt friend elsewhere.

And I never claimed Iranian technology > Rest of the world, this is your reading comprehensibility of a 5 year old that made you think that.

It seems to me that you are too blinded by jealousy to understanding something. Germany, Russia and France don't have to produce everything because they CAN import it, whilst Iran CANNOT import. Why is this fact so difficult for you to understand? o_O
It seems like you have a deep butt hurt that stop you seeing that. Prove to me, even a small proof that Iran imports even a small number number of subcomponent. Just one little proof.

Even the us has to import some parts, but this is not because they cant make it but rather because it's cheaper for them to import it. This is not the same for Turkey, your country does not have the capability to make them, that is why you import so much. Even under all the technology transfer, Turkey still cannot produce a submarine or helicopter. It's beyond pathetic.

Anyway, I'll be waiting for the your evidence with regards to Iran's imports.

Good, then leave this thread and go to the Turkish section where you'll blindly believe everything they tell you but when Iran says something, you automatically expect x , y proof. You're not going to get more proof than what they called it, and until more information comes out, get lost from this thread and cheer lead your Turkish butt hurt friend elsewhere.

And I never claimed Iranian technology > Rest of the world, this is your reading comprehensibility of a 5 year old that made you think that.

Does your family own this forum? Or nobody taught you manners at home? Or is it a family trait to be abusive and arrogant?

For examples they showed carbon fibre manufacturing plant etc (something which Turkey has to import)

At least, make a quick reseach in order not to fall into such a stupid position against community dude or never mention the capabilities of others that You don't have any idea.

World best quality corbon-fibre technology and production equipments are in the hand of Turks applying to produce one of the most critical part of F-35 center fuselage and special carbon fibre parts as a second source of program after USA.

tai-first-center-fuselage.jpg

At least write shorter comments, you're wasting too much time to embarrass yourself, when will you understand that nobody takes you seriously ? you're just repeating same propaganda like a parrot instead of answering solid facts and questions.

At least, make a quick reseach in order not to fall into such a stupid position against community dude or never mention the capabilities of others that You don't have any idea.

World best quality corbon-fibre technology and production equipments are in the hand of Turks applying to produce one of the most critical part of F-35 center fuselage and special carbon fibre parts as a second source of program after USA.

Another empty statement without any hard backing. I can show you a manufacturing facility in Iran for carbon fibre in Iran. Show the facilities where your so called carbon fibre are made. For now, I am assuming they are imported. Evidence?

I actually may open a thread Turkish vs iranian military products in the military forum.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom