What's new

New Iranian air launched cruise missile

@Aeronaut

Here is the smallest cruise missile made by Iran. It's called Zafar and is used by speed boat.
If it can make a engine for this, I don't see why it can't make it for the cruise missile above.

13901115175539414_PhotoL.jpg

Irani+Anti+Ship+Zafar+Cruise+Missile._1.jpg

But the air launched version of this missile looks exactly the same. Iran makes air launched versions for their qaher (imrpoved c-802):

Iran+Arms+its+F-4+Phantom+Fighter+Jets+With+200-km+Range+Ghader+Anti-Ship+Cruise+Missile+iranian+air+force+fighter+jet+destroyed+targted+ground+attack+launched+fired++%25284%2529.jpg

I believe Iran tried sending the small ones to Gaza, Israel caught them, rumor is though that Hamas now has some. Hezbollah also used Iranian produced C-704, not C-802. People mock Iranian missiles yet they worked against the regional power in 2006.

Seriously dude. When we ask for S-129's operational altitude.

You guys say its 10.000 feet and put this video for evidence.

Sorry, but as i said before doing a comparision is absolutely impossible with the data/info which you provide ( can't provide.)

Regards.

There is no evidence that this was the shahed. It was just a claim.
Second, you're not providing any evidence either so how could we take your claims seriously?
Your trolling wont get you anywhere ;)

Mate, I never started trolling Turks. I even complimented your tank (which I still do) but your country men are interested in claiming Iran is copying x and propaganda y. For your informations, I don't suppose "mullahs" or even live in Iran.

If you try to ridicule Iran then make sure your own nations has something to show for it.

Nobody ridicules Iran, they're saying what they see thats it, you keep saying Iran doesn't needs to show every detail, but if they do not show any details and the pics they show is looks very highly similar to another stuff of course people will think its a copy or derivative of it, where is the trolling in that ? blame your own government.

It is neither Turks, not Germans, Franch, Israel that claim everything they produced, are %100 domestic. It is you locating under sanctions, claiming such absurd things so It is same you who have to prove your claims. I have asked some rare subsystems that rare countries can produce and It was same you who can't answer any of them. No need any question...

Your country men cannot provide evidence of your carbon fibre claims, so I can say you're talking propaganda no?
If you provide an evidence for you claims, we'll do the same. For now, show me your carbon fire in production .

There is no evidence that this was the shahed. It was just a claim.
Second, you're not providing any evidence either so how could we take your claims seriously?
Your trolling wont get you anywhere ;)

You want proof of what exactly ? You asked for evidence regarding Carbon-fibre. I showed you video them being produced in TAI facilities.

Seems like everybody is a troll whom you can't reason with.

I believe Iran tried sending the small ones to Gaza, Israel caught them, rumor is though that Hamas now has some. Hezbollah also used Iranian produced C-704, not C-802. People mock Iranian missiles yet they worked against the regional power in 2006.

Don't call them with original names dude. Iranian member is getting angry. It has an Iranian name which symbolize %100 self sufficiency...

Nobody ridicules Iran, they're saying what they see thats it, you keep saying Iran doesn't needs to show every detail, but if they do not show any details and the pics they show is looks very highly similar to another stuff of course people will think its a copy or derivative of it, where is the trolling in that ? blame your own government.

Is this missile a copy? Your friend cobalti thinks so. You guys find the smallest thing to pick on. I am not talking about you personally but your friends here. What you see in Iran, whether it looks copied or nor was made in Iran, all of it. Because no one sells Iran anything. It's not that I like this. It's not exactly economical...but we have no choice. Your friends seem not to understand that because they hate the idea of Iran producing such a thing.

Don't call them with original names dude. Iranian member is getting angry. It has an Iranian name which symbolize %100 self sufficiency...

I'm sure he acknowledges that most are reverse engineered my friend. :)

I am not angry, I actually having a laugh at your pathetic attempts at a debate.
I never claimed we designed C-802, we copied it called it noor, then we made a bigger/better version called qader.

oh i was just replying to "Why do rocket power cruise missiles need duct?"

But you comment made no sense (meaning no offence:D). The duct has nothing to do with the rocket booster, that is fot the air breathing engine.

You want proof of what exactly ? You asked for evidence regarding Carbon-fibre. I showed you video them being produced in TAI facilities.

Seems like everybody is a troll whom you can't reason with.

What video? I saw no such thing. Post a link directly to that video please. Give me a direct link.

We now have a better version, bigger and more destructive called Qader. It's been in service now for 3 years. I am sure hezbollah would have them by now.

Back
Top Bottom