What's new

New Iranian air launched cruise missile

We now have a better version, bigger and more destructive called Qader. It's been in service now for 3 years. I am sure hezbollah would have them by now.

I remember the older one didn't have range more than a couple dozen kilometers or a little more. I'm sure Iran has improved on these anti-ship surface to surface missiles, it wasn't fired from Navy or Air, it was from the ground. Do you think Hamas has any any anti ship weapons?

In that threat, It is understood that Iran can't produce many things %100, especially E/O, electronics. There is no proof, no evidence to see/watch. Iranian member don't have any idea what they are talking/don't have any idea about subsystems of the products they daily mention but acting wishfull thinkings/reasonings as If They are true with following %100 self sufficiency propaganda steps of their government. When It is asked, They are trying to change subject towards other countries' capabilities to commence a pissing contest to hide their false propaganda...

In that threat, It is understood that Iran can't produce anything %100. There is no proof, no evidence to see/watch. Iranian member don't have any idea what they are talking/don't have any idea about subsystems of the products they daily mention but acting wishfull thinkings/reasonings as If They are true with following %100 self sufficiency propaganda steps of their government. When It is asked, He is trying to change subject towards other countries' capabilities to commence a pissing contest to hide their false propaganda...
That's exactly what a troll do. talking non-sense, getting slapped by other members and derailing threads. ;)

In that threat, It is understood that Iran can't produce many things %100, especially E/O, electronics. There is no proof, no evidence to see/watch. Iranian member don't have any idea what they are talking/don't have any idea about subsystems of the products they daily mention but acting wishfull thinkings/reasonings as If They are true with following %100 self sufficiency propaganda steps of their government. When It is asked, He is trying to change subject towards other countries' capabilities to commence a pissing contest to hide their false propaganda...

How many times have you repeated this same trash? It's like your're getting paid by your government to spread your propaganda.
I asked you for even a small proof that Iran is importing. Give me one.

That's exactly what a troll do. talking non-sense, getting slapped by other members and derailing threads. ;)

This coming from a false flag terrorist sympathiser. You need to go watch your beloved Syrian "rebels" eat their 5 hearts a day.
How's MKO channel doing btw? Change your flag mate.

I remember the older one didn't have range more than a couple dozen kilometers or a little more. I'm sure Iran has improved on these anti-ship surface to surface missiles, it wasn't fired from Navy or Air, it was from the ground. Do you think Hamas has any any anti ship weapons?

Noor has a range of 100-150 km whilst qader has a range of 200 km. A new version was delivered to the IRGC and IRN which has a range of 300 km. It's called qadir. It's a further improved qader.

That missile you're talking about was not used, noor was the one used.

I am not angry, I actually having a laugh at your pathetic attempts at a debate.
I never claimed we designed C-802, we copied it called it noor, then we made a bigger/better version called qader.

But you comment made no sense (meaning no offence:D). The duct has nothing to do with the rocket booster, that is fot the air breathing engine.

What video? I saw no such thing. Post a link directly to that video please. Give me a direct link.

none taken. But isn't that what i said? Its for turbo jet engine. The rocket motor is just to propel it to sustained flight envelop then the turbo jet takes over (which of course need a duct)

im deleting my comments so serpentine has less work to do I already proved my point.

How many times have you repeated this same trash? It's like your're getting paid by your government to spread your propaganda.
I asked you for even a small proof that Iran is importing. Give me one..

That is also a part of trolling If you don't have anything to say regarding the subject. I am talking about a detector for example that have only 6 producer institue in World. In that circumstance, A member of a country under sanction, claims that They are producing everything %100 including mentioned detectors. In that condition, You should provide us How possible is that While you couldn't even design a proper FLIR system to equip your tiny copter until 2010 instead integrating a single eye security camera like thing on ???

Production of that Quantum detector is not a similar effort with integrating a security camera on a towed gun dude.

I asked you for even a small proof that Iran is importing. Give me one.

This coming from a false flag terrorist sympathiser. You need to go watch your beloved Syrian "rebels" eat their 5 hearts a day.
How's MKO channel doing btw? Change your flag mate.

Noor has a range of 100-150 km whilst qader has a range of 200 km. A new version was delivered to the IRGC and IRN which has a range of 300 km. It's called qadir. It's a further improved qader.

That missile you're talking about was not used, noor was the one used.

Okay, you didn't answer my question though.

At least, make a quick reseach in order not to fall into such a stupid position against community dude or never mention the capabilities of others that You don't have any idea.

World best quality corbon-fibre technology and production equipments are in the hand of Turks applying to produce one of the most critical part of F-35 center fuselage and special carbon fibre parts as a second source of program after USA.

tai-first-center-fuselage.jpg

doesnt the production of critical parts so far away from US result in such high price of F-35?
I am assuming Turkey is responsible for production of center fuselage for all or at least most F-35s?

Seriously dude. When we ask for S-129's operational altitude.

You guys say its 10.000 feet and put this video for evidence.

Sorry, but as i said before doing a comparision is absolutely impossible with the data/info which you provide ( can't provide.)

Regards.

No, the service altitude of S-129 is 25,000 ft.

The size of this UAV is reason enough for its service altitude.

In Iran military related materials are secrets and they are not going to show their facilities to ordinary peoples.

Providing physical proof for the flying altitude is almost impossible(unless you are a state player and have access to radars), so when for example Turkey claims that Anka has a service altitude of 30,000 ft it is believable based on its size and engine(the same goes for S-129 which is comparable to Anka)

Providing physical proof for the flying altitude is almost impossible(unless you are a state player and have access to radars), so when for example Turkey claims that Anka has a service altitude of 30,000 ft it is believable based on its size and engine(the same goes for S-129 which is comparable to Anka)

Offtopic but as a note:

Actually, It is not directly related with the size of fuselage but combustion capability of engine at less O2 conditions of designtaed altitude along with produced thrust rate/take off weight.

For exm. A Carbon fibre, Kevlar, Hybrit Composite fuselage on 23000ft altitude and 20+ hours endurance on a tactical UAV which has around 3/5 size of S-129.
632014185113356.png

No, ''SAN'' is the short version of ''Sanayi'' which means ''Industry''
The Turkish variant of ''Inc''. or ''AG'' is ''A.Ş.'' the short version of ''Anonim Şirket''
We know SAN as SAN~ET and the plural is ASN~AAT.These worlds are very common in Urdu....came from Arabic language.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom