What's new

New Iranian air launched cruise missile

it comes from jealousy. They go in every Iranian thread acting like butthurt kids. We Iranian don't even go in heir pathetic propaganda filled section.

Iran can produce weapons on their own, it is true as they've been tested in Lebanon and Palestine. The controversy here comes from high powered very advanced weapons which let's be honest not all of it is true. Although it's a good thing Iran is moving towards self sufficiency even if not all their weapons come out great.

So you won't believe in TAI's official website.
Composite - Turkish Aerospace Industries, Inc.

You won't believe this.

And this.

tai-first-center-fuselage.jpg

Just believe what you have to. I'm not arguing with you.

Dude, Don't do it. You are just feeding that ignorant. With this way, He finds a place not to type anything regarding the actual subject He doesn't have any idea under the name of %100 self sufficiency...

So you won't believe in TAI's official website.
Composite - Turkish Aerospace Industries, Inc.

You won't believe this.

And this.

Just believe what you have to. I'm not arguing with you.

Your country men expect Iran to show every little thing in order for your belief in the indigenous capability of Iran. When we ask for your evidence, you reply with irrelevant come backs.
If you show me the carbon fibre facility and them being produced then i'll happily admit you have the capability. You ask for evidence then so do we.

Who can forget THIS Gem ?

Iran’s Fake Stealth Plane Photoshopped Into Flight

fake-stealth-plane-photo1.jpg

When Iran unveiled its new stealth jet aviation experts were skeptical about the plane’s flying abilities. In order to quiet their critics, a picture was posted of the Qaher-313 in action. But it didn’t quiet the critics. It made them laugh. The photoshopped picture of Iran’s fake stealth plane has become an international internet joke.

According to the Daily Mail, the photo shows the plane in the exact position that it was in during its unveiling.

The Atlantic Wire notes that the snowy mountains in the background are the same mountains used in a stock photograph.

That’s pretty damaging evidence.

Iran may claim that their new jet is capable of soaring at high-speeds and evading radar but most critics believe that the jet is a fake and can’t even leave the ground.

Of course, the photo is merely proof of something that aviation experts already knew. The Qaher-313 is more of a model plane than an actual jet.

David Cenciotti, of The Aviationist blog, said that the Qaher-313 is “nothing more than a large mock-up model.”

What do you think? Here are some photos of Iran’s Fake stealth plane.

The fake plane at it’s unveiling …

fake-stealth-plane.jpg

… Plus snowy mountains …

snow-mountains.jpg

…. equals fake stealth plane.

fake-stealth-plane-photo.jpg

Is THIS the launch platform for Irans 'new missile'? HAHAHAHAHA !!!!!

This is where you started the trolling.

Troll, first read his turkey strooooong propaganda statements and then blame me.
If you make bold statement then prove them. That's all, you Turks can't prove anything because you are about deception and propaganda.

Your cobalti made a bold claim and I asked for some real evidence, is that too much to ask?

What is the point of answering ? I answered you like 3 times on T 129 issue, in the end you were still repeating same sh.t, you're just a braindead troll nobody need to take you seriously.

Ask for the evidence, when they ask you back they're trolls and jealous of your capabilities, what a beautiful world.

Here is a new air launched cruise missile paraded recently. The range of this cruise missile is greater than 100km and is guided by electro-optics. It is designed to be launched from air craft only.

military_ir-img_1__283529-jpg.25182

military_ir_img_1_283429_jpg_25309.jpg
Cruise missile without wings? Weirdest thing i've seen.

No need to derail the thread guys, could this be a serious discussion and let's just wait for more information over time??

@Serpentine

Clean this my friend.

Troll, first read his turkey strooooong propaganda statements and then blame me.
If you make bold statement then prove them. That's all, you Turks can't prove anything because you are about deception and propaganda.
he was talking about the designation of the missile. Nothing more nothing less. then you brought in turkish physics etc,

Those are specific examples. Does the c-802 have such wings, what about the harpoon?

061111_Misil%20c-802.JPG

Also, they said it's a cruise missile. Why would a rocket powered AGM need air duct?
Iran does make small jet engines. Ranging from those used in Zafar cruise missile all the way to noor.

I think other Iranian member could elaborate on this better than me :D

Mate, I hope these weapons are not never used on anyone. They cause nothing but destruction. But they are still sexy :D

the rocket motor separates after launch, and a turbojet engine kicks in and provides thrust for the rest of the flight.
The air duct is for that turbojet!

What is the point of answering ? I answered you like 3 times on T 129 issue, in the end you were still repeating same sh.t, you're just a braindead troll nobody need to take you seriously.

Ask for the evidence, when they ask you back they're trolls and jealous of your capabilities, what a beautiful world.
Mate, I never started trolling Turks. I even complimented your tank (which I still do) but your country men are interested in claiming Iran is copying x and propaganda y. For your informations, I don't suppose "mullahs" or even live in Iran.

If you try to ridicule Iran then make sure your own nations has something to show for it.

It is neither Turks, not Germans, Franch, Israel that claim everything they produced, are %100 domestic. It is you locating under sanctions, claiming such absurd things so It is same you who have to prove your claims. I have asked some rare subsystems that rare countries can produce and It was same you who can't answer any of them. No need any question...

Your country men expect Iran to show every little thing in order for your belief in the indigenous capability of Iran. When we ask for your evidence, you reply with irrelevant come backs.
If you show me the carbon fibre facility and them being produced then i'll happily admit you have the capability. You ask for evidence then so do we.

Seriously dude. When we ask for S-129's operational altitude.

You guys say its 10.000 feet and put this video for evidence.

Sorry, but as i said before doing a comparision is absolutely impossible with the data/info which you provide ( can't provide.)

Regards.

Back
Top Bottom