What's new

New Delhi will only discuss Pakistan-controlled Kashmir, says Indian envoy

Pakistani occupied Kashmir is the part of the whole Jammu and Kashmir as per the constitution of J&K. Hence one cannot say, we will discuss only Kashmir which is in India.

Both sides of coin must be seen.

Anushka,Kangna,Alia ?
Minus Alia to quote @MaarKhoor meri bakri kaha miew miew miew:lol:
truth be told zibago our actresses are way way better looking than theirs and that is true in the general population, and getting back to the question, do we want to join them? that is only as likely as a pink tuxedo wearing baboon giving a lecture on M-theory:lol::lol::lol:

If you are going to use the old bs about pahari/pothwari being foreign to this land than please dont use that line its old and stupid

I watch it occasionally but i must say showing loadshedding protests from mirpur and calling them anti pakistan protests is one hell of a silly thing to do

What is bullshit about pahari/pothowari being foreign to this land?

One reason why Muslims in western Jammu Province were pro-Pakistan were their geographical, historical, ethnic, cultural and economic connectios with, and reliancce on, Punjab and NWFP. With homelands located in the foothills and highlands that abutted the end of the Punjab plains, people in western Jammu spoke dialects of Punjabi, such as Hindko and Pahari (as against Dogri in eastern Jammu). For them, western Punjab and NWFP's Hazara region located on the western side of the Jhelum River that divided the constructed entity of J&K from British India (later Pakistan) were geographically closer and more accessible than the remainder of Jammu Province located east of the Chenab River. To travel to the Kashmir Valley involved crossing the difficult Pir Panjal mountain range via longer and more difficult routes that were often snowbound in winter. For Poonchis, Rawalpindi, which was connected by road and rail to Lahore, was closer and considerably easier to reach than Jammu City. For Mirpuris Jhelum town, which was on the same railway line, was closer and easier to get to than Jammu City.

If you are going to use the old bs about pahari/pothwari being foreign to this land than please dont use that line its old and stupid

I watch it occasionally but i must say showing loadshedding protests from mirpur and calling them anti pakistan protests is one hell of a silly thing to do

What do you mean by that please elaborate

My grandfather was part of the liberators so you know my answer

Read about the origins and ethnic affiliation of the Poonchis and Mirpuris.

One reason why Muslims in western Jammu Province were pro-Pakistan were their geographical, historical, ethnic, cultural and economic connectios with, and reliancce on, Punjab and NWFP. With homelands located in the foothills and highlands that abutted the end of the Punjab plains, people in western Jammu spoke dialects of Punjabi, such as Hindko and Pahari (as against Dogri in eastern Jammu). For them, western Punjab and NWFP's Hazara region located on the western side of the Jhelum River that divided the constructed entity of J&K from British India (later Pakistan) were geographically closer and more accessible than the remainder of Jammu Province located east of the Chenab River. To travel to the Kashmir Valley involved crossing the difficult Pir Panjal mountain range via longer and more difficult routes that were often snowbound in winter. For Poonchis, Rawalpindi, which was connected by road and rail to Lahore, was closer and considerably easier to reach than Jammu City. For Mirpuris Jhelum town, which was on the same railway line, was closer and easier to get to than Jammu City.

blah blah blah

I know about all of it me and @django are from mirpur its indians who time and time again keep repeating bs about this mythical settlement of punjabis and pahari/pothwari being a language of those settlers

blah blah blah

Yeah, right. When you don't have the facts, some flippancy is the only recourse, isn't it? Didn't recognise where it's from, did you?

I know about all of it me and @django are from mirpur its indians who time and time again keep repeating bs about this mythical settlement of punjabis and pahari/pothwari being a language of those settlers

That wasn't an Indian. That was page 28 of Christopher Snedden.

Just goes to show how empty and shallow you are, and how utterly ill-informed.

Yeah, right. When you don't have the facts, some flippancy is the only recourse, isn't it? Didn't recognise where it's from, did you?

That wasn't an Indian. That was page 28 of Christopher Snedden.

Just goes to show how empty and shallow you are, and how utterly ill-informed.
Who is denying ethnic linkages of Azad Kashmir with north punjab and hazara we fully claim that our languages are the same
Now you tell me where does it mention the mythical demographic change theory being spread on this forum by indians?

@Zibago How would this clown @Joe Shearer know anything about kashmir especially our side, has he ever been their, does he know the dynamics their, of course not, he has probably read a few bharati internet blogs on kashmir where every one in AK is yearning to join with hands with gujarati chai walla modi, what a bloody joke he is.

Who is denying ethnic linkages of Azad Kashmir with north punjab and hazara we fully claim that our languages are the same
Now you tell me where does it mention the mythical demographic change theory being spread on this forum by indians?

No, it only points out that there is nothing ethnically Kashmiri about these populations. The Kashmiri Muslim is different, speaks a different language and has nothing in common with these populations - except one thing.

The question of demographic change arises in the Gilgit/Northern Province location, where the originally Shia population is being drowned in an influx of Sunni immigrants from the plains and from Mirpur.

@Zibago How would this clown @Joe Shearer know anything about kashmir especially our side, has he ever been their, does he know the dynamics their, of course not, he has probably read a few bharati internet blogs on kashmir where every one in AK is yearning to join with hands with gujarati chai walla modi, what a bloody joke he is.

Again, to schoolboys who are bent on repeating old wives' tales, documentary evidence is nothing short of poison. As I have already told you, and as you forgot to read, that was an excerpt from Snedden's masterpiece on Kashmir, "Kashmir: The Unwritten History".

Stings, doesn't it?

One needs to invite his kind on black day protests so he could see our view about his country

lol that little sliver of land you call "azad" is not Kashmir, you have no Kashmiri culture, no Kashmiri language, nothing about "azad" Kashmir is Kashmir.

Kashmir actual is in India

ib4 pics of Pakistan flag in srinagar

No, it only points out that there is nothing ethnically Kashmiri about these populations. The Kashmiri Muslim is different, speaks a different language and has nothing in common with these populations - except one thing.

The question of demographic change arises in the Gilgit/Northern Province location, where the originally Shia population is being drowned in an influx of Sunni immigrants from the plains and from Mirpur.

Again, to schoolboys who are bent on repeating old wives' tales, documentary evidence is nothing short of poison. As I have already told you, and as you forgot to read, that was an excerpt from Snedden's masterpiece on Kashmir, "Kashmir: The Unwritten History".

Stings, doesn't it?
Really gilgit being infiltrated by mirpuris? ಠ_ಠ
Do you even know where both these places are?
@WAJsal dude is bongi ka kiya reply karoan?

Really gilgit being infiltrated by mirpuris? ಠ_ಠ
Do you even know where both these places are?
@WAJsal dude is bongi ka kiya reply karoan?

Fairly good idea, considering how much of the map-making came to us. And there are published reports, international reports. So go read first.

It isn't surprising you can't figure things out easily. Someone who keeps reaching out to other members for succour obviously has problems.

Let me enlighten you further, those point are in sequential orders not in parallel, you know meaning of the legality of this? Or you partially reading the Resolution?

1. The Government of Pakistan should undertake to use its best endeavours:

(a) To secure the withdrawal from the State of Jammu and Kashmir of tribesmen and
Pakistani nationals
not normally resident therein who have entered the State for the purposes
of fighting
, and to prevent any intrusion into the State of such elements and any furnishing of
material aid to those fighting in the State
;

As Pakistan failed to implement this, it has to blame itself.
That particular Indian argument has also been addressed in the discussion I linked to.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom