What's new

New Delhi will only discuss Pakistan-controlled Kashmir, says Indian envoy

We SHOULD NOT.

The people of Gilgit-Baltistan and of Mirpur clearly don't want to be part of India. Why drag a toxic portion back into the nation?

Buddy...Most of the time I make genuine posts but at times I want to you know...have bit of fun :)

Reality is....neither India or Pakistan unless some thing drastic happens, will never get the part of Kashmir that is with the other country.
As Indian, I have no interest in getting back Pakistan Kashmir. I don't believe in mythical Akhand Bharath. We are good with what we got.

The problem with my position is, let us assume the GOI caters to that same position. The hawks in 'other' countries would think of it as weakness and push to get more like they have been for few decades.

That's why I like a position where we are the one demanding Pakistan Kashmir to be given back...may be our aggressive posture will result in the 'other' country thinking along the lines of converting the current LOC to permanent border..

@Neutron

Why do you say so? I think it is the essence of the problem. If Pakistan does not finance, train and infiltrate armed terrorists, there would be no problem in Kashmir. And there would be every possibility of a meaningful dialogue.

Try to understand this: India will not negotiate with Pakistan as long as there is an ongoing effort by Pakistan to win its point by fostering terror. By doing that, by interfering, Pakistan is only retarding the process.

Please support your argument with credible evidence less I will consider it decades old blame game.
over and out

Last edited:
Pakistan invaded kashmir because you had annexed two pakistani territories and Hyderabad as well. Remember Junagarh ? And besides, Kashmiris revolted against dogra raaj as well as Gilgit scouts. We came to their help. Just as India came to Hyderabad and Junagarh hindus help. Pray tell how come indians actions are justified while when Pakistan does the same, it becomes an invasion and illegal acts of Pakistan ?

You should lie less. Do you consider us some kind of fools who would readily believe kashmir was peaceful under dogra raaj ?
Thats some weird logic, so Pakistan tried to correct one atrocity (by India) by committing another atrosity:D
Why didn't Pakistan declared war against India for Junagadh if she thought it was rightfully her
This clearly explains Pakistans dubious claims, and lack of objectivity :D

Buddy...Most of the time I make genuine posts but at times I want to you know...have bit of fun :)

Reality is....neither India or Pakistan unless some thing drastic happens, will never get the part of Kashmir that is with the other country.
As Indian, I have no interest in getting back Pakistan Kashmir. I don't believe in mythical Akhand Bharath. We are good with what we got.

The problem with my position is, let us assume the GOI caters to that same position. The hawks in 'other' countries would think of it as weakness and push to get more like they have been for few decades.

That's why I like a position where we are the one demanding Pakistan Kashmir to be given back...may be our aggressive posture will result in the 'other' country thinking along the lines of converting the current LOC to permanent border..

Well, yes, you have a point there. That's the budget game. Ask for more than you want, wait for idiots to beat you down to what you really wanted all along.

Please support your argument with credible evidence less I will consider it decades old blame game.
over and out

LOL. What credible evidence? You don't know that terrorism is subsidised by organisations under the protection of the state? You don't know that training goes on with the help of state employees? You don't know that the Pakistan Rangers and the regular army open fire on Indian positions when it is time to slip in terrorists?

If you leave your hypocrisy behind, peace will follow very, very quickly.

@Joe Shearer sir why was the positive rating you gave me is been removed??

@Slav Defence

You need to answer that. I think he was right and he deserved a positive rating, and the only obstacle is that it put Pakistan in a bad light. It's your call.

Well, yes, you have a point there. That's the budget game. Ask for more than you want, wait for idiots to beat you down to what you really wanted all along.

LOL. What credible evidence? You don't know that terrorism is subsidised by organisations under the protection of the state? You don't know that training goes on with the help of state employees? You don't know that the Pakistan Rangers and the regular army open fire on Indian positions when it is time to slip in terrorists?

If you leave your hypocrisy behind, peace will follow very, very quickly.

@Slav Defence

You need to answer that. I think he was right and he deserved a positive rating, and the only obstacle is that it put Pakistan in a bad light. It's your call.

One can multiply allegations fifty times. But without any evidence you cannot prove any thing in court of law.
Same is the case in a debate between two people with divergent POV.
As far as red part of the above quoted content is concerned, I am trying to perceive it something different than trolling. Sir @Joe Shearer you can help me in this regard if I am wrong.

And as far as last part of quoted content is concerned, being a patriotic indian, it is something logical for you to perceive like this.
Anything putting Pakistan in a bad light can be deserving for postive rating in someone's POV.
For Example

Screenshot_2015-12-21-08-40-19.png
Screenshot_2015-12-21-08-40-19.png

However i repect your Patriotism but let sanity prevail around us.

:cheesy:

One can multiply allegations fifty times. But without any evidence you cannot prove any thing in court of law.
Same is the case in a debate between two people with divergent POV.
As far as red part of the above quoted content is concerned, I am trying to perceive it something different than trolling. Sir @Joe Shearer you can help me in this regard if I am wrong.

And as far as last part of quoted content is concerned, being a patriotic indian, it is something logical for you to perceive like this.
Anything putting Pakistan in a bad light can be deserving for postive rating in someone's POV.
For Example

View attachment 281090 View attachment 281090

However i repect your Patriotism but let sanity prevail around us.

:cheesy:

It is not about patriotism, it is about rigid adherence to fact.

Can you point out any ONE post of mine where I have not quoted facts?

About the points I made, if you think those are propaganda points, you are welcome to say so, but please say so. I want to know where I stand on this, and I want to know whether you will need to be convinced with hard evidence.

About a positive rating because somebody put Pakistan in a bad light, that is crap. Then I would have put Pakistan in a bad light myself, ages ago. I would not have opposed Hindu fanatics, until they ganged up on me. I would not have removed negative ratings from Pakistani posts where the member concerned was able to persuade me that he meant something and I mistakenly thought something else - you quoted @karakoram but you do not seem to know what happened in that case. You should take a look before you jump to conclusions.

All in all, I am thoroughly disappointed in your very small-minded approach, and in your insisting that anything which reflects negative things is not to be put into a post. If that is to be the practice, then both sides will only take up their own point of view and never try to see that of the other, and then my entire stay on PDF will turn out to have been a mistake.

We all know Kashmir is an internationally disputed territory under UN.As per UN Kashmir dispute must be solved bilaterally by Pakistan and India. It doesn't matter what India thinks or believe. Kashmir will remain disputed. I believe discussing Pak Kashmir this time isn't bad in favor of Pakistan. I am 100 percent sure Pak Kashmir including GB people will choose Pakistan over India (there is no as such rebellion in Azad Kashmir or GB against Pakistan Government; wanting to be part of India, emphatic win for Pakistan is guaranteed) . After claiming Pak Kashmir, Pakistan should move forward for IoK, this will develop international pressure on India,they will give in for talks, that way Pakistan will re-claim Kashmir in its entirety.

Inshallah

It is not about patriotism, it is about rigid adherence to fact.

Adherence to facts in your POV. We cannot compel other people to believe in such statements without evidence. There are many allegations against your government as well. Many people think indian government is supporting TTP (TTP killed innocent school going kids in Peshawar)

Can you point out any ONE post of mine where I have not quoted facts?
You are sane poster it doesn't means you are right everytime or you can convince everyone. You have not quoted facts as far your statement about involvement of Pakistan in kashmir freedom movement is concerned. Pakistan is not supporting any terrorist organisation or freedom fighters.
If you dont agree, can you prove your claim ?

About the points I made, if you think those are propaganda points, you are welcome to say so, but please say so. I want to know where I stand on this, and I want to know whether you will need to be convinced with hard evidence.

I don't think they are propaganda points but yes they are baseless allegations your media programed into the minds of innocent people.

About a positive rating because somebody put Pakistan in a bad light, that is crap. Then I would have put Pakistan in a bad light myself, ages ago. I would not have opposed Hindu fanatics, until they ganged up on me.

You rated one liner . Your action pushed me to think like that. However you totally ignored postive things I mentioned about you in same post.

I would not have removed negative ratings from Pakistani posts where the member concerned was able to persuade me that he meant something and I mistakenly thought something else - you quoted @karakoram but you do not seem to know what happened in that case. You should take a look before you jump to conclusions.

I mentioned positively rated part of the quote. Karakoram case is not under discussion and I don't know what happened.

All in all, I am thoroughly disappointed in your very small-minded approach, and in your insisting that anything which reflects negative things is not to be put into a post. If that is to be the practice, then both sides will only take up their own point of view and never try to see that of the other, and then my entire stay on PDF will turn out to have been a mistake.

I appreciate your broad mindedness and skills to divert the discussion. Can you quote any word from me, that anything reflecting negative things about Pakistan shouldn't be part of the post.

Back
Top Bottom