What's new

New Delhi will only discuss Pakistan-controlled Kashmir, says Indian envoy

We nev
This is what It is--- take it or leave it, time will see if you were better than Bangladesh or Hasina. :coffee:
we never took it you sushma suraj came to us begging for talks

Go see first her speech in you assembly after visit of pak how stance of ur govt changes upside down in her speech she never said we talk on P o. K and what she says is official

Even if it is we dont need or want to talk with u anymore ask any pak he will tell u only issue will be for u because if u keep this stance no peace will happen and ur industry need energy so u become economy how it comes by gas and who supply it iran turkmanistan etc every country route passes by pak

Undersea pipeline cost u trillions and trillion every year for maintanance even what u grow u have to pay for sea maintanance

It is not option it is ur survival to be with peace with pak ur option day by day getting lower and u r not aware

We nev

we never took it you sushma suraj came to us begging for talks

Go see first her speech in you assembly after visit of pak how stance of ur govt changes upside down in her speech she never said we talk on P o. K and what she says is official

Even if it is we dont need or want to talk with u anymore ask any pak he will tell u only issue will be for u because if u keep this stance no peace will happen and ur industry need energy so u become economy how it comes by gas and who supply it iran turkmanistan etc every country route passes by pak

Undersea pipeline cost u trillions and trillion every year for maintanance even what u grow u have to pay for sea maintanance

It is not option it is ur survival to be with peace with pak ur option day by day getting lower and u r not aware

Well then it's really great time for PAK. It can put a plug to Indian economic growth story. :police:

Please advice NS not to scream in every part of the world how much he is dying for having talks with India and it's India who is not willing to do it.

ISLAMABAD: India's representative to Pakistan said on Monday that his country was only prepared to discuss the part of Kashmir controlled by Islamabad in upcoming peace talks, presenting a potential stumbling block days after the dialogue was announced.

High commissioner T.C.A. Raghavan made the remarks about the disputed territory during a lecture in the Pakistani capital, after a breakthrough visit by India's foreign minister at which the resumption of ministerial talks was announced.

According to a joint statement, the two sides will talk about peace and security as well as territorial disputes including Kashmir. Each country occupies part of the territory but claims it in full.

Asked where the room for negotiation lay over the Himalayan territory, Raghavan said it was India which first petitioned the United Nations to intervene when the-then princely state of Jammu and Kashmir was invaded by Pakistani forces in 1947.

“The first application was moved by India and it was on the grounds that a part of the state, which had acceded to India, is now under the illegal occupation of the Pakistan army.

“So when you say what is it that India is going to discuss or what is it discussing, it is really, if you ask most Indians, and what is our position — it is the part of that state which is still under the control of Pakistan."

The remarks could create a diplomatic wrinkle for the two countries as they seek to go back to the negotiation table to undertake broad-spectrum talks for the first time since the election of prime ministers Narendra Modi and Nawaz Sharif.

Badar Alam, editor of Pakistan's political Herald magazine, said: “I think it is a step back,” adding that Kashmir was viewed internationally as a disputed territory.

He added that given the fragile state of the dialogue, officials on both sides needed to tread “very cautiously and very carefully” to avoid a backlash.

New Delhi suspended all talks after gunmen attacked the Indian city of Mumbai in November 2008, killing 166 people.

The countries agreed to resume the peace process in 2011 but tensions have spiked over the past two years, with cross-border shelling over the disputed border in Kashmir claiming dozens of lives since 2014.

A brief meeting between Sharif and his Indian counterpart Narendra Modi on the sidelines of the UN climate change summit in Paris on November 30, followed by talks between the two countries' national security advisers in Bangkok, appeared to have broken the ice.

New Delhi will only discuss Pakistan-controlled Kashmir, says Indian envoy - Pakistan - DAWN.COM
why am i not surprised :lol:
ye to hona hi tha.jpg

Pakistani ambassadorr abdul basit needs to be taken back to pakistan as it was his recent provocation that resulted in this ....

I don't believe you do understand what the UNSC Resolutions require of India and Pakistan - please read through the discussion on the link below on the issue:
Pakistan Using Heavy Shells - a First Since Ceasefire Agreement: Sources | Page 10

Let me enlighten you further, those point are in sequential orders not in parallel, you know meaning of the legality of this? Or you partially reading the Resolution?

1. The Government of Pakistan should undertake to use its best endeavours:

(a) To secure the withdrawal from the State of Jammu and Kashmir of tribesmen and
Pakistani nationals
not normally resident therein who have entered the State for the purposes
of fighting
, and to prevent any intrusion into the State of such elements and any furnishing of
material aid to those fighting in the State
;

As Pakistan failed to implement this, it has to blame itself.

It was an offer to the whole of the princely state of Jammu & Kashmir. That state does not exist. It has been raped in demographic terms. Until it can, dream on.
Lol you guys still believe that?

The talk left between India and Pakistan is only the P-O-K Pakistan occupied Kashmir which is left i.e how Pakistan wants to return the occupied land illegally to India. Trust me Pakistan didn't kept the relative structure of Kashmir intact, like India, with rule 370. And with free media, news, internet, education -- the Propaganda gets faded just like how the Militants came to Indian Kashmir to fight for Kashmiri Muslims brothers and sisters from atrocities of Indian Army and to save Islam, only to find that Indian Kashmir, is way good, and developed, and people happy, than across the border.

So before you gave yourself another shock like Kargil war, when Mujahideen were winning Post after Post according to Pakistani Media, than in one night it turn out to be Northern Frontiers lost the war, and running with tails below their legs to save their lives, better educate yourself from the Realities.
On topic.
Our forefathers liberated this piece of land without external help initially. We are born soldiers and we have only one profession which is military. You are trying to mix history only to hide remarkable defeat of your beloved Dogra army plus Indian Army. I admit this,we have dozen training camps to liberate occupied area of Kashmir and to support our oppressed brothers and sisters across border. If you have guts then move your forces towards azad kashmir to destroy training camps. Just try it. :-)

How many times are you going to repeat the same silly line about the mythical demographic change of Azad Kashmir the only part that witnessed demographic change was jammu

As many times as you and others like you repeat the same silly lines about the UN Resolution having said this, that and the other, all the time overlooking the deliberate sabotage of the plebiscite commission by your people.

Loadshedding protests in mirpur and kotli,anti enchroachment drive protests in muzaffarabad and protest by hindu refugees from ajk in jammu rest in bollywood masala

I am afraid I must concede the point to you. I know nothing about bollywood masala. It is curious how familiar you are with it.

@django they are posting doctored footages again lol they believe we want to join India haha

@django they are posting doctored footages again lol they believe we want to join India haha

Only the lightweights. We have your equivalents with us. I don't know about your wanting to join India. A more important question might actually be if India wants you to join her citizenship. It might be a good idea not to look too hard for the answer.

Oh, sorry, I forgot - lol and haha.

As many times as you and others like you repeat the same silly lines about the UN Resolution having said this, that and the other, all the time overlooking the deliberate sabotage of the plebiscite commission by your people.

I am afraid I must concede the point to you. I know nothing about bollywood masala. It is curious how familiar you are with it.
If you are going to use the old bs about pahari/pothwari being foreign to this land than please dont use that line its old and stupid

I watch it occasionally but i must say showing loadshedding protests from mirpur and calling them anti pakistan protests is one hell of a silly thing to do

Only the lightweights. We have your equivalents with us. I don't know about your wanting to join India. A more important question might actually be if India wants you to join her citizenship. It might be a good idea not to look too hard for the answer.

Oh, sorry, I forgot - lol and haha.
What do you mean by that please elaborate

My grandfather was part of the liberators so you know my answer

The only join with India we want is when some of their actresses (the goodlooking ones ie NO deepika) want to pop over and give us all tharkis a good time:lol::lol:

The only join with India we want is when some of their actresses (the goodlooking ones ie NO deepika) want to pop over and give us all tharkis a good time:lol::lol:
Anushka,Kangna,Alia ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom