What's new

New Delhi will only discuss Pakistan-controlled Kashmir, says Indian envoy

We all know Kashmir is an internationally disputed territory under UN.As per UN Kashmir dispute must be solved bilaterally by Pakistan and India. It doesn't matter what India thinks or believe. Kashmir will remain disputed. I believe discussing Pak Kashmir this time isn't bad in favor of Pakistan. I am 100 percent sure Pak Kashmir including GB people will choose Pakistan over India (there is no as such rebellion in Azad Kashmir or GB against Pakistan Government; wanting to be part of India, emphatic win for Pakistan is guaranteed) . After claiming Pak Kashmir, Pakistan should move forward for IoK, this will develop international pressure on India,they will give in for talks, that way Pakistan will re-claim Kashmir in its entirety.

Beta UN Mandate karna Hey to vacte karana padanga pak kashmir ko, Aur jo China Masterji ko dediya Kashmir Usko Bhi vacate karana padanga.

Ab to jis ke lati uski bains
lad ta raho hazar sal samaj ana tak

T.C.A. Raghavan. PHOTO: FILE

ISLAMABAD: India’s representative to Pakistan said on Monday his country was only prepared to discuss the part of Kashmir controlled by Islamabad in upcoming peace talks, presenting a potential stumbling block days after the dialogue was announced.

India only set to discuss Pakistan-controlled Kashmir: diplomat - The Express Tribune

There are many people in Texas who think Texas will become an independent republic. I've been to many of these events where stuff is said. 99% of the time, its wishful, feel good thinking (and usually has some Alcohol involved :rofl::azn::cheers:). Everyone has a right to say whatever they want to. This here, is also a feel good statement, probably some Whiskey was used before the statement was made (probably a little too much eh?). Its a similar statement that we had hears since Modi came in, we will not talk to Pakistan, and we will attack Pakistan and blah, blah, blah :argh:.

Then the reality kicks in, both India and Pakistan need to resolve Kashmir so that they can move forward. No matter how many ABM's and weapons both buy, there is going to be assured devastation on both sides, no questions there. So the sooner this reality kicks in, the better it is for about 1.5 billion people and their future.

Peace between India and Pakistan is inevitable. The real question is, when do you want to establish it? You can do it now, and grow both countries and help 1.5 billion people, or you can try to destroy a part of each other and make millions suffer and THEN establish it.

" Peace, in India and Pakistan's case is inevitable. You can't change your parents, siblings, and your neighbors. You CAN learn to live with them in peace and harmony and help your 1.5 billion people in getting a better future" Viper0011, December 14, 2015 :-) :big_boss:

If you think so...Indian govt. strategy is not about highlighting Kashmir/not highlighting kashmir....We want the issue to be bilateral and that's about it...the reality is LOC is going to be the border whenever we solve this issue however this is not what Pakistan want....so by talking about P-O-K is in my opinion would help us move in that direction....

We do not accept LOC as IB. There is a reason why we call it Pak-Occupied-Kashmir. That part of the land has to be reintegrated with India.

There are many people in Texas who think Texas will become an independent republic. I've been to many of these events where stuff is said. 99% of the time, its wishful, feel good thinking (and usually has some Alcohol involved :rofl::azn::cheers:). Everyone has a right to say whatever they want to. This here, is also a feel good statement, probably some Whiskey was used before the statement was made (probably a little too much eh?).

I bet those idiots don't even know what's going outside their ranch !!

Typical.....Create confusion in the public and simultaneously do the backchannel diplomacy at secret locations.

If this will be indias stand then these dialouges will be broken perhaps before they even start. You can make it a single point agenda that only benefits you. In a pure discussion you have to bring in the agenda of both sides but if India wants to play it like that then there wouldn't abr shouldn't be any talks.

We do not accept LOC as IB. There is a reason why we call it Pak-Occupied-Kashmir. That part of the land has to be reintegrated with India.
Fun fact the people of this land consider being called Indians a slanderous term
Only an idiot will believe that Azad Kashmiris want to be part of India

So Bhartis call Azad Kashmir a disputed territory. They are drunk.
They better come to muzafarabad to talk with president of Azad Kashmir and residents of azad Kashmir. I know they feel fear from mujahideen training camps around muzafarabad. Trust me the residents will provide you more security compared to your own country.
The talk left between India and Pakistan is only the P-O-K Pakistan occupied Kashmir which is left i.e how Pakistan wants to return the occupied land illegally to India. Trust me Pakistan didn't kept the relative structure of Kashmir intact, like India, with rule 370. And with free media, news, internet, education -- the Propaganda gets faded just like how the Militants came to Indian Kashmir to fight for Kashmiri Muslims brothers and sisters from atrocities of Indian Army and to save Islam, only to find that Indian Kashmir, is way good, and developed, and people happy, than across the border.

So before you gave yourself another shock like Kargil war, when Mujahideen were winning Post after Post according to Pakistani Media, than in one night it turn out to be Northern Frontiers lost the war, and running with tails below their legs to save their lives, better educate yourself from the Realities.

Fun fact the people of this land consider being called Indians a slanderous term
Only an idiot will believe that Azad Kashmiris want to be part of India
It's a matter of diplomatic stance, nothing personal.

Ao na phir khashbo laga kay ham Kashmiri daitain hain tum ko atoot ang :butcher:
Saheb govt ka order nahi hai, warna kasmir to vapas lete hi lete -- Kushboo laga ke. Par ek baar order Mil jaye, Ghar me Ghus kar Marenge.

Back
Top Bottom