What's new

New Delhi will only discuss Pakistan-controlled Kashmir, says Indian envoy

The talk left between India and Pakistan is only the P-O-K Pakistan occupied Kashmir which is left i.e how Pakistan wants to return the occupied land illegally to India. Trust me Pakistan didn't kept the relative structure of Kashmir intact, like India, with rule 370. And with free media, news, internet, education -- the Propaganda gets faded just like how the Militants came to Indian Kashmir to fight for Kashmiri Muslims brothers and sisters from atrocities of Indian Army and to save Islam, only to find that Indian Kashmir, is way good, and developed, and people happy, than across the border.

So before you gave yourself another shock like Kargil war, when Mujahideen were winning Post after Post according to Pakistani Media, than in one night it turn out to be Northern Frontiers lost the war, and running with tails below their legs to save their lives, better educate yourself from the Realities.
What do you mean by relative structure of Kashmir?

Saheb govt ka order nahi hai, warna kasmir to vapas lete hi lete -- Kushboo laga ke. Par ek baar order Mil jaye, Ghar me Ghus kar Marenge.
Milna to kuch aur he hay chahiye to lay lo

Milna to kuch aur he hay chahiye to lay lo
kya bhaijjan app to be vjah naraz ho rahe hain:rolleyes::cray: hame kya koi bhi badshah ho hame to do vakt ki roti ke liye hi zindgi bitani hai phir hm kyon apse naraz ho aur ap hamse :azn::D

There is a Punjabi proverb for you guys, it is quite rude so I will rephrase it to make it appropriate for the forum, Punjabis will get it any ways, Baybay kaul Khaon nu roti nahi, Putar pooray pind da veri.

Burra Jo Dekhan Main Challa, Burra Na Milya Koi,

Jo Aapan Main Dekhan, Mujsey Buraa Na Koi,

Kabira, Mujsey Buraa Na Koi

Importance is Happyness. India was consider as Golder Bird sometime,
Jaab Golden Age nahi Raha Hai to yeh Poor condition Kya Baala hai.

9/10 Indians want to be reborn as Indians. On the eve of the 60th anniversary of the country's independence the
Nielsen Company conducted the poll. Patriotism among Indians is soaring with 89% of respondents, participating in an online survey, wishing to be reborn as an Indian. For an almost equal proportion, the answer was simple — India is their motherland, it's the place where they can be among their own people on their own soil. About one-seventh said family bonding was the best thing about life in India.

Previous online poll in China asked the same question related to the reborn. According to the Guardian, 64% of the roughly 10,000 Chinese polled said they didn't want to be reborn as Chinese — that is, before the authorities woke up to the ongoing poll and shut it down.

Have you protected the Azad Kashmir lands of original Kashmiri from the Punjabi and other from people from parts of the Pakistan. Heard somewhere that the DSP Federal Security Forces in Muzaffarabad once grab the Beard of President of Azad Kashmir Sardar Qayyum.

Nawaz Sharif came to power and Sardar Qayyum became PM. Sharif’s statement during his first stint is on record. He said,”We shall give12 mohajir seats in Pakistan to Sardar Qayyum as a gift”. Precisely he did it. Qayyum’s son Atiq belongs to Dherkot (Gaziabad) Azad Kashmir, but was elected on a Kashmiri mohajir seat in Karachi.Thanks to dead bodies of Kashmiris dropping down in the valley owing to which Benazir did not oust Qayyum. However election brought in PPP regime. Everybody including Nawaz Sharif called it ‘selection’ not ‘election’.

‘Azad’ means free and freedom for the people means exercise of their right to self- determination, self-rule and sovereignty.he rulers of Pakistan controlled part of Kashmir call Azad Kashmir meaning “Free Kashmir”.

9/10 Indians want to be reborn as Indians. On the eve of the 60th anniversary of the country's independence the
Nielsen Company conducted the poll. Patriotism among Indians is soaring with 89% of respondents, participating in an online survey, wishing to be reborn as an Indian. For an almost equal proportion, the answer was simple — India is their motherland, it's the place where they can be among their own people on their own soil. About one-seventh said family bonding was the best thing about life in India.

Previous online poll in China asked the same question related to the reborn. According to the Guardian, 64% of the roughly 10,000 Chinese polled said they didn't want to be reborn as Chinese — that is, before the authorities woke up to the ongoing poll and shut it down.

Have you protected the Azad Kashmir lands of original Kashmiri from the Punjabi and other from people from parts of the Pakistan. Heard somewhere that the DSP Federal Security Forces in Muzaffarabad once grab the Beard of President of Azad Kashmir Sardar Qayyum.

Nawaz Sharif came to power and Sardar Qayyum became PM. Sharif’s statement during his first stint is on record. He said,”We shall give12 mohajir seats in Pakistan to Sardar Qayyum as a gift”. Precisely he did it. Qayyum’s son Atiq belongs to Dherkot (Gaziabad) ***, but was elected on a Kashmiri mohajir seat in Karachi.Thanks to dead bodies of Kashmiris dropping down in the valley owing to which Benazir did not oust Qayyum. However election brought in PPP regime. Everybody including Nawaz Sharif called it ‘selection’ not ‘election’.

‘Azad’ means free and freedom for the people means exercise of their right to self- determination, self-rule and sovereignty.he rulers of Pakistan controlled part of Kashmir call Azad Kashmir meaning “Free Kashmir”.
bhaijjan i think this might come handy in support of ur point:enjoy:
Azad Kashmir or Pakistani occupied Kashmir: Peace Kashmir
Cover Story: The Untold Story of the People of Azad Kashmir by Christopher Snedden - Newspaper - DAWN.COM

Nawaz Sharif came to power and Sardar Qayyum became PM. Sharif’s statement during his first stint is on record. He said,”We shall give12 mohajir seats in Pakistan to Sardar Qayyum as a gift”. Precisely he did it. Qayyum’s son Atiq belongs to Dherkot (Gaziabad) ***, but was elected on a Kashmiri mohajir seat in Karachi.Thanks to dead bodies of Kashmiris dropping down in the valley owing to which Benazir did not oust Qayyum. However election brought in PPP regime. Everybody including Nawaz Sharif called it ‘selection’ not ‘election’.

Under the alienation of land act no non kashmiri can buy property in AJK
And dont comment on reserved refugee seats you dont even understand the system of how seats are distributed

Reserved seats in Pakistan are distributed to political stooges its how it works here

The article of dawn is on unregistered refugees,biradrism in ajk,constitutional limbo of ajk,s status and on THE LOCAL UPRISING OF POONCH AGAINST DOGRAS WHICH INDIANS CONTINUE TO DENY

We call Azad Kashmir not because its a free country(we are Pakistanis) but because we liberated it from Dogra raj

The article of dawn is on unregistered refugees,biradrism in ajk,constitutional limbo of ajk,s status and on THE LOCAL UPRISING OF POONCH AGAINST DOGRAS WHICH INDIANS CONTINUE TO DENY

We call Azad Kashmir not because its a free country(we are Pakistanis) but because we liberated it from Dogra raj
  • I have no idea why Azad Kashmir is called Azad Kashmir but i can explain you why Azad Kashmir is called Azad Kashmir.
  • Azad Jammu and Kashmir (AJK) is a self-governing state under Pakistani control but is not constitutionally part of Pakistan. It has its own elected president, prime minister, legislature, high court, and official flag. The government of Pakistan has not yet allowed the state to issue its own postage stamps, however, and Pakistani stamps are used in the state instead. Azad Kashmir has it own Judiciary.

• INTEREM CONSITUTION OF AZAD KASHMIR ACT, 1974' is enough proof to know why Azad Kashmir is called Azad Kashmir. Section 7.2 of the above act says “No person or political party in Azad Jammu & Kashmir shall be permitted to propagate against, or take part in activities prejudicial or determential to, the ideology of the state’s accession to Pakistan”.This is probably the reason why I think Azad Kashmir (hereafter AK) is called Pakistan occupied Kashmir.
  • But I don't think people of AK are really free because elections in AK can be fought without taking oath of allegiance to Kashmir’s accession to Pakistan which shows Pakistan's insecurity when it comes to the issue of AK.
  • Nobody in AK can be appointed on any government job unless he/she expresses loyalty to the concept of Kashmir’s accession to Pakistan.This is only what the enslaved people have to do, not the free people.
  • Also there is a dearth of educational institutions in AK. The local youth are forced to go abroad to make their ends meet. Pakistan earns most of its foreign exchange from its expatriates based in AK and it hardly spends any money on the development of infrastructure or other facilities in AK.
  • further i once more posted what my thougts are if i am wrong i would ask u to kindly enlighten me on this topic its because i live on the opposite side of the borders & what media feeds o us is what we get from it thnk you:):coffee::tup:

• I have no idea why *** is called Azad Kashmir but i can explain you why Azad Kashmir is called ***.
  • Azad Jammu and Kashmir (AJK) is a self-governing state under Pakistani control but is not constitutionally part of Pakistan. It has its own elected president, prime minister, legislature, high court, and official flag. The government of Pakistan has not yet allowed the state to issue its own postage stamps, however, and Pakistani stamps are used in the state instead. Azad Kashmir has it own Judiciary.

• INTEREM CONSITUTION OF AZAD KASHMIR ACT, 1974' is enough proof to know why Azad Kashmir is called ***. Section 7.2 of the above act says “No person or political party in Azad Jammu & Kashmir shall be permitted to propagate against, or take part in activities prejudicial or determential to, the ideology of the state’s accession to Pakistan”.This is probably the reason why I think Azad Kashmir (hereafter AK) is called Pakistan occupied Kashmir.
  • But I don't think people of AK are really free because elections in AK can be fought without taking oath of allegiance to Kashmir’s accession to Pakistan which shows Pakistan's insecurity when it comes to the issue of AK.
  • Nobody in AK can be appointed on any government job unless he/she expresses loyalty to the concept of Kashmir’s accession to Pakistan.This is only what the enslaved people have to do, not the free people.
  • Also there is a dearth of educational institutions in AK. The local youth are forced to go abroad to make their ends meet. Pakistan earns most of its foreign exchange from its expatriates based in AK and it hardly spends any money on the development of infrastructure or other facilities in AK.
  • further i once more posted what my thougts are if i am wrong i would ask u to kindly enlighten me on this topic its because i live on the opposite side of the borders & what media feeds o us is what we get from it thnk you:):coffee::tup:
I fully support the first clause all countries have an oath and in our state we support this oath though i would add stoping favouritism and corruption in the oath
On the issue of educational institutes Ajk has a higher literacy rate than rest of Pakistan(75%+)

I dont find anything wrong with going abroad for work even before partition people from this region went to other regions for work (60,000 men from our region were part of the colonial army and it was because them.we were able to avoid a fate like that of jammu,s muslims)
My town of mirpur got transformed from a sleepy town no one cared about to a town of lavish bunglows because of the migrants and their money

But the thing of gov employes taking oaths that is totally false

Talking about morality or we. Then India had no business in Junagadh and Hyderabad either, but you did interfere didn't you.
Yes, like Baluchistan; You did.. so what's the cry for? you only had resources to do it in 2 places, Baluchistan and a covert operation in Kashmir.

Why is this exactly shit? It is our official position, the only dispute is P-O-K and GB.

I don't think this is any getting back. This has been our official position. Coming from India's High commissioner this is official.
Dispute is kashmir and both parts and i assure u ur sushma suraj when in pak never took any word like Azad Kashmir or in ur assembly

And if it is your policy than dont blame pak u left no margin for negotiation

Negotiation happen on both sides interest not one sides and we r neither bangladesh nor hasina regime who. U dictate

Dispute is kashmir and both parts and i assure u ur sushma suraj when in pak never took any word like *** or in ur assembly

And if it is your policy than dont blame pak u left no margin for negotiation

Negotiation happen on both sides interest not one sides and we r neither bangladesh nor hasina regime who. U dictate

This is what It is--- take it or leave it, time will see if you were better than Bangladesh or Hasina. :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom