What's new

New Delhi will only discuss Pakistan-controlled Kashmir, says Indian envoy

Really gilgit being infiltrated by mirpuris? ಠ_ಠ
Do you even know where both these places are?
@WAJsal dude is bongi ka kiya reply karoan?
Potaharis in Gilgit, :lol::lol: that says it all about this guys knowledge or rather lack of knowledge, their are no potoharis their, some afghans from Badakhshan I met their and foreign tourists, thats about it. @Joe Shearer go educate yourself about our regions before you post your pedantic diarrhea:rofl::rofl:
@Zibago @Umair Nawaz @Jonah Arthur

Potaharis in Gilgit, :lol::lol: that says it all about this guys knowledge or rather lack of knowledge, their are no potoharis their, some afghans from Badakhshan I met their and foreign tourists, thats about it. @Joe Shearer go educate yourself about our regions before you post your pedantic diarrhea:rofl::rofl:
@Zibago @Umair Nawaz @Jonah Arthur

Argue with those who are reporting these events. They aren't written by schoolboys and young scrubs.

Argue with those who are reporting these events. They aren't written by schoolboys and young scrubs.
I wont waste my time arguing about dubious sources. I know these areas well unlike you, stick to your tamil nadu or wherever you are from, I doubt you are even from kashmir.

We do not accept LOC as IB. There is a reason why we call it Pak-Occupied-Kashmir. That part of the land has to be reintegrated with India.
I wish for that...however let's face reality as well...when was the last time India tried for re-integrate P-O-K?? Now with nukes in sub-continent please help me understand how any party can grab any piece of land...

When did I disagree discussing P0K? You must read my first post again and again, if you haven't. Lots have things have changed since 71. Both Russia and China are UNSC member, if they sided with Pak, Kashmir will sure be back to UN disputed territory list.

Firstly, you are delusional to think that Russia would go against India and Favor Pakistan.

Secondly, hypothetically speaking, even if we agree that Russia and China would support Pakistan, you are assuming that the other three powers are going to sit idle.

Let me give you an idea.

Back in 1948, when Pakistan was given a choice of plebiscite, they demanded whole of Kashmir.
Through the entire 60s-70s, when Pakistan was given a choice for bilateral talks and peaceful resolution, they demanded plebiscite.
Through the 90s and early 2000, when Pakistan was given a choice for status quo, they demanded autonomy.

You get the picture ?

Even though India's official position is that the whole of J & K is part of India, I would be personally okay in Pakistan keeping AJK while GB/Northern areas coming back under Indian control.

No, it only points out that there is nothing ethnically Kashmiri about these populations. The Kashmiri Muslim is different, speaks a different language and has nothing in common with these populations - except one thing.

The question of demographic change arises in the Gilgit/Northern Province location, where the originally Shia population is being drowned in an influx of Sunni immigrants from the plains and from Mirpur.

Again, to schoolboys who are bent on repeating old wives' tales, documentary evidence is nothing short of poison. As I have already told you, and as you forgot to read, that was an excerpt from Snedden's masterpiece on Kashmir, "Kashmir: The Unwritten History".

Stings, doesn't it?
1 Although Azad Kashmir mostly has pahari/pothwari speaking people but thete is a sizeable minority of Kashmiri speaking people too in Neelum and Muzaffarabad districts also many refugees in Ajk(there are 40,000 post 90,s refugees from Indian Occupied Kashmir in Azad Kashmir) also speak Kashmiri so one point refuted
2 Even occupied Kashmir has pahari speaking regions like Rojouri and Poonch
3 The only place we Mirpuris occupied were suburbs of Birmingham and Bradford
4 No non native of Gilgit Baltistan can buy property in GB that includes Azad Kashmiris
5 GB was Shia majority and will remain Shia majority and pro Pakistan the guy you posted is only fearing a change which actually is impossible as long as the laws denying non natives land remain

Even i have Kashmiri/koshaur roots i dont know the language though i didnt learn it

Not your battery, your knowledge and information are low. Refill them. Don't bother about the battery.
I refuted all your points

Did you know Ajk and GB despite being only 5% of Pakistan,s population make up 12% of Pakistan army?

And forceful conversion in Gilgit Baltistan are you nuts if that happened Agha Khanis wouldve created a real big scene in GB

I wish for that...however let's face reality as well...when was the last time India tried for re-integrate P-O-K?? Now with nukes in sub-continent please help me understand how any party can grab any piece of land...
Mistakes need to be corrected. There is always a way. Not loosing focus is the key.

Mistakes need to be corrected. There is always a way. Not loosing focus is the key.
We hate India more than valley Kashmiris :D
Just visit Ajk on black day to see our opinion of India

I wont waste my time arguing about dubious sources. I know these areas well unlike you, stick to your tamil nadu or wherever you are from, I doubt you are even from kashmir.
Avoid him, according to him entire AJK was liberated by Pakistan army and Tribal lashkars.
40,000 Retired british army jawans and officers of poonch was just watching a theater that time. :-)
No need to wast your time with him.

We hate India more than valley Kashmiris :D
Just visit Ajk on black day to see our opinion of India
That's perfectly fine. Hate is also an immensely powerful motivator and a strong emotion. Wrath, vengeance are little different.

So, I deal with hatred inside myself carefully, have use for it to motivate myself to undo whatever it is that creates the feeling of hatred. Without doing that, I'm doing nothing but insulting my own feelings and thereby myself. So, my suggestion to you, if you have any self respect, then find out why you hate and then do something about it to settle it.

Fools are those who wear emotions up their sleeves and dangle it in front of anybody and everybody irrespective of their interest as if it the trump card.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom