What's new

National Intelligence Agency (MİT) rescues all 49 Turkish citizens from ISIL!

That is logic.

Thats your logic.. Please cut the crap, think what you want and dont quote me further, you annoy me with you lack of self-confidence...You are free to be in the same group with loyalist Syrians, Iranians and nutjobs like Ceylal

Wonder how the can import them without having a port or a functioning airport. Beside a hostage number of that magnitude are never kept together. To say that the Turkish FS liberated them is simply a lie. Even the US with their tremendous capabilities failed in their attempt to rescue one hostage. Ergodan has just lied...

Yes thats right..We exchanged our hostages with toyotas..You must be good friends with @Targon

Turkey is part a the problem....If Turkey didn't get involved and kept being involved, those Syrians would have stayed at home...

Oh, I see. Turkey didn't let the refugees in, bloody heartless Turkey. And they also did let them in, but it's their fault again. I understand now - no matter what happens, it's Turkey's fault. If there's an earthquake in Syria today, that's Turkey moving around too much. If the weather is a bit too hot in Iraq, it's bloody Erdogan secretly letting the Sun over the border, right? Coffee too cold? Turkey. Is there a fly in your house? It's a Turkish mini drone. Running late for work? Turkey made a deal with father time to rob you of 15 minutes.

Thats your logic.. Please cut the crap, think what you want and dont quote me further, you annoy me with you lack of self-confidence...You are free to be in the same group with loyalist Syrians, Iranians and nutjobs like Ceylal

Nope, that is common logic, read again, you just deny because you're an akp supporter, and you know how politics works in Turkey, like football hooligans, even if your team cheats, you will still defend them againts accuses, pretty much everyone else other then you guys has been asking the same question, its only you.

Come back when you can properly answer.

you're an akp supporter

LMAO..I am an AKP supporter?? You are totally deluded with your nonsense kid.. You even cant comprehend my profile picture..Shame.. Please stay away from me..Have no time to respond retards

LMAO..I am an AKP supporter?? You are totally deluded with your nonsense kid.. You even cant comprehend my profile picture..Shame.. Please stay away from me..Have no time to respond retards

I have seen enough of your politic posts to conclude what you are.

Wonder how the can import them without having a port or a functioning airport. Beside a hostage number of that magnitude are never kept together. To say that the Turkish FS liberated them is simply a lie. Even the US with their tremendous capabilities failed in their attempt to rescue one hostage. Ergodan has just lied...
It is really easy. Their funders can just buy thousands of Toyotas if needed, then they bring them to Saudi, Iraqi border, and the rest is captured by IS. The easier solution, is just buying Toyotas in Iraq. In many parts of Iraq, people love these cars, and they can easily purchase them for really cheap prices. No hostages needed for it!!!

a turkey that has the audacity to call others name....you exchanged your hostages for Toyotas like you forgive the Israelis for having slaughtered you own in international water for $80,000. So if the shoe fit wear it!

Yes thats right..We exchanged our hostages with toyotas..You must be good friends with @Targon

You sold your soul too! Now we have two kind of Muslim countries that tarnished Islam...The killers (Saudi Arabia, Jordan, QatarGCC) and the maqunions (cattle auctioneer) (Morocco, Egypt, Turkey)

ahaha, you are one obsessed berber frustrated with Turkey's achievements, just because Turkey performs better in all fields, is smart enough to find a balance between sticking to the west and looking for its interests, and is not piss poor and backward like berbers. no one gives a crap about lazy, two-faced, criminal, nothing achieving berbers. welcome to the ignored list.
What the **** have you ever achieved? Since the fall of the Ottoman Empire, you. have been the house help of the west, If it wasn't NATO money (because of your proximity to Russia), you will be still confused for the bird. And your standing is so high among nation that Europe still refuses the membership you dropped your pants for. Israel a junior state, showed you exactly the place of Turkey in the world arena. they treated you like a step child, and you went back to them quemanding their help to fix your F16...But we are talking about Turkey...If I was you, I will bury myself alive to belong to such country.

What do find funny, Mr. Horus...
A country where the predator is roaming unabated, a country that can't defend its skies or its citizen, a country that was invaded while its armed forces were sleeping at the wheel, should not laugh....No matter what you find funny in the comment of a participants who's country is a world laughing stock, Berbers have never, ever cow dawn in face of adversity nor gave in to blackmail. We had too, hostages...and we dealt with them accordingly... there is a berber way and there is a coward way...

A country where the predator is roaming unabated, a country that can't defend its skies or its citizen, a country that was invaded while its armed forces were sleeping at the wheel, should not laugh....No matter what you find funny in the comment of a participants who's country is a world laughing stock, Berbers have never, ever cow dawn in face of adversity nor gave in to blackmail. We had too, hostages...and we dealt with them accordingly... there is a berber way and there is a coward way...

Amazon.com: Fire Blanket

Criminal way?? :blink:

Back
Top Bottom