What's new

National Intelligence Agency (MİT) rescues all 49 Turkish citizens from ISIL!

Who said they released them? Whether they were given or taken isn't known at this point, but considering what I said in my previous post, it's very unlikely they were given.
Have you looked at the map to see where tal abyad is located? it is a border city which is almost recently fully captured by ISIS. Do you think that ISIS guys are morons to move all hostages to this city? No, they are not, bro ;) They wanted to release them after having a deal with the turkish government. Anyway, as I said before, having such deals are not necessarily bad, as long as it does not contradict national interests.

The Turkish government's communique is a total BS. No FS action has taken place. The hostages were freed after lengthy negotiations and were traded against equipments. You have just to see ISIS new toyota's pick ups to understand that . ISIS doesn't control a port or a functioning airport that will allow them to import. Turkey is behind some of ISIS logistics. glad to see the hostages released and in good health.

The Turkish government's communique is a total BS. No FS action has taken place. The hostages were freed after lengthy negotiations and were traded against equipments. You have just to see ISIS new toyota's pick ups to understand that . ISIS doesn't control a port or a functioning airport that will allow them to import. Turkey is behind some of ISIS logistics. glad to see the hostages released and in good health.

Releasing hostages for toyotas? Are you joking?
FYI, When ISIS captured Mosul, about one-third of Iraqi army was there, and ISIS captured their equipments. They have also captured massive amounts of arms from FSA, and the stupid SAA. Toyotas are the most easy thing to be imported for them.

Releasing hostages for toyotas? Are you joking?
FYI, When ISIS captured Mosul, about one-third of Iraqi army was there, and ISIS captured their equipments. They have also captured massive amounts of arms from FSA, and the stupid SAA. Toyotas are the most easy thing to be imported for them.
Wonder how the can import them without having a port or a functioning airport. Beside a hostage number of that magnitude are never kept together. To say that the Turkish FS liberated them is simply a lie. Even the US with their tremendous capabilities failed in their attempt to rescue one hostage. Ergodan has just lied...

Wonder how the can import them without having a port or a functioning airport. Beside a hostage number of that magnitude are never kept together. To say that the Turkish FS liberated them is simply a lie. Even the US with their tremendous capabilities failed in their attempt to rescue one hostage. Ergodan has just lied...
what should Turkey have done then? and what would the Berber, I mean Algerian, i mean wait do you guys even have intelligence department, do? no matter what, these hostages are safe and even IF there is some agreement, i am sure Turkish govt will stick or ditch this promise with the excuse 'we dont negotiate with terrorists' when it suits interests. seems like some non-Turks were eager to see these hostages die and get involved with this IS mess :closed:

We are rising instead of failing which is out of your expectations, sorry but you're just being dumb. What is FS? Toyotas or how they "import" them, WTF :rofl:?.....Algerian...hihhh :coffee:

Toyota War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yup, all of them is Turkish since Turkey is the only country in the world that has Toyota's, a Algerian told me that Toyota is actually a Turkish brand.

Im going to buy a couple Toyotas in case a family member gets kidnapped, seems like they are good for hostage exchange.

the press releases are very vague. it uses every shade of grey there is. nothing clear, no detail, just some vague references here and there. but what i'm sure of is that we will see head of MIT in the cabinet in the near future (most possibly MFA or MIA) and they're gonna use those photos to the full extend.

I guess in release of the hostages, Turkey has promised to not act against the Islamic State's interests. This means for example keeping the border open for future foreign terrorist to enter Iraq/Syria.

what should Turkey have done then? and what would the Berber, I mean Algerian, i mean wait do you guys even have intelligence department, do? no matter what, these hostages are safe and even IF there is some agreement, i am sure Turkish govt will stick or ditch this promise with the excuse 'we dont negotiate with terrorists' when it suits interests. seems like some non-Turks were eager to see these hostages die and get involved with this IS mess :closed:
What are you blabbing about? Nobody wanted the hostages killed or allured to it and nobody discussed the capability of the Turkish FS. We are talking about Erdogan communique.

Attachments

• fae0772d1c5ade746e3914285bf0e5e6.jpg
    fae0772d1c5ade746e3914285bf0e5e6.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
What are you blabbing about? Nobody wanted the hostages killed or allured to it and nobody discussed the capability of the Turkish FS. We are talking about Erdogan communique.

That's an interesting picture, considering Turkey is sheltering and feeding more than 200,000 Syrian refugees. Just shows how divorced you are from reality.

We are rising instead of failing which is out of your expectations, sorry but you're just being dumb. What is FS? Toyotas or how they "import" them, WTF :rofl:?.....Algerian...hihhh :coffee:
You are giving ammunition to the ones who think that Turks are real turkeys...A Nato dust pan and a European doormat.

That's an interesting picture, considering Turkey is sheltering and feeding more than 200,000 Syrian refugees. Just shows how divorced you are from reality.
Turkey is part a the problem....If Turkey didn't get involved and kept being involved, those Syrians would have stayed at home...

You are giving ammunition to the ones who think that Turks are real turkeys...A Nato dust pan and a European doormat.
ahaha, you are one obsessed berber frustrated with Turkey's achievements, just because Turkey performs better in all fields, is smart enough to find a balance between sticking to the west and looking for its interests, and is not piss poor and backward like berbers. no one gives a crap about lazy, two-faced, criminal, nothing achieving berbers. welcome to the ignored list.

Back
Top Bottom