What's new

National Intelligence Agency (MİT) rescues all 49 Turkish citizens from ISIL!

You need it a lot more than I do! Make sure it is fire and nepalm resistant...

I'm actually placing a request for DESCOM to develop me a brainfart protected blanket for use against certain internet trolls.

i seriously wonder though, despite all the overwhelming and state of the art tech and extensive intelligence experience of the west and Israel, they still can't track some Baghdadi dude in Iraq? the dude even made a speech in a mosque a while ago and still no one can find him? seems like some years later we will see that Baghdadi dude being mysteriously thrown in the ocean as well. how convenient. i question the sincerity of the US on IS.

I'm actually placing a request for DESCOM to develop me a brainfart protected blanket for use against certain internet trolls.
Make sure to make it available on Ebay, we need to protect ourselves from the staunch left from the ones who take themselves for PDF deity..:warning2:

Secret training camp in Turkey, where ISIS is trained
Apaydin Camp in Turkey, training fighters.
42e44b93607f2405df5a06388afc5b3c.jpg

Thats your logic.. Please cut the crap, think what you want and dont quote me further, you annoy me with you lack of self-confidence...You are free to be in the same group with loyalist Syrians, Iranians and nutjobs like Ceylal

Yes thats right..We exchanged our hostages with toyotas..You must be good friends with @Targon
It's not my business, bro, but it is not right to address Targon in this way.
Anyway, IMHO, he was right in your discussion.

TURKEY'S RESCUED CONSUL DESCRIBES ISIS CAPTIVITY

ANKARA — Rescued Turkish Consul General of Mosul, Özturk Yılmaz, said the hostages managed to hide a cell phone from the self-proclaimed Islamic State of Syria and Sham (ISIS) to coordinate with Ankara since day one of their captivity.

Speaking to a private broadcaster Saturday after the rescue of 49 hostages held by ISIS for more than three months, Yılmaz said he managed to hold "long phone conversations" with President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoğlu and Foreign Ministry Undersecretary Feridun Sinirlioğlu through that hidden cell phone.

Yılmaz said their captors made hostages watch the beheading videos of American and British citizens.

"We overcame the fear of death since day one; beheading of journalists by ISIS never scared us," said Yılmaz, denouncing the beheading of James Foley, Steven Sotloff and David Haines as "cruelty."

"They made us watch the beheadings. There is no reason to kill like this, not for any religion or political thought," he said.

Yılmaz said there was a scuffle in his office during the raid day, June 11, when militants seized the consulate staff.

"A friend of ours helped with his sloppy Arabic speaking and explained the situation. We did not let any kind of video recording to put our country in a hard position," he said.

The Consul General said ISIS changed the hostages' location several times during their 101-day captivity.

"ISIS's main strategy is that they don't want to keep the hostages at the same place for a long time," Yılmaz said. "Because Turkey is a strong country and have a strong intelligence agency, we were relocated eight or nine times."

He underscored that the rescue operation was a success that belongs solely to Turkey.

"We lost weight, did not eat time to time and could not make the militants provide basic needs to babies," said Yılmaz, adding that he lost 14 kilos during the captivity.

The 49 hostages - diplomats, consular officials and their families - were kidnapped from the Mosul consulate on June 11, a day after ISIS took control of Iraq's second-largest city

Turkey's rescued consul describes ISIS captivity | Nation | Daily Sabah

Make sure to make it available on Ebay, we need to protect ourselves from the staunch left from the ones who take themselves for PDF deity..:warning2:

Secret training camp in Turkey, where ISIS is trained
Apaydin Camp in Turkey, training fighters.
View attachment 68560
So secret you know everything about it, are you a spy? I search it and come up with refugee camps. Let me shorten the conversation, I am going to call you conspirator, you will deny it and say it is the truth and that Turkey wants us to believe it is a refugee camp. Then everyone laughs at you and tell you to prove it, you will come up other "truths", and eventually everyone just stops listening at you.

Or you will just change the subject or leave.

Shall we go with the long version?

What wonder promises they gave, there is no way they would suddenly release them as they were their guarentee.

I'm happy hostages are safe, but I'm irritated by how AKP is gonna show it like their success and victory, while its clearly because of accepting ISIS' demands.
There are rumors from ISIS fighters that Turkey agreed to release their prisoners in exchange to get the hostages. News might come up later because the news was recent.

i seriously wonder though, despite all the overwhelming and state of the art tech and extensive intelligence experience of the west and Israel, they still can't track some Baghdadi dude in Iraq? the dude even made a speech in a mosque a while ago and still no one can find him? seems like some years later we will see that Baghdadi dude being mysteriously thrown in the ocean as well. how convenient. i question the sincerity of the US on IS.
You nailed it! Baghdadi is a useful invention for the remodeling of the MENA region. Once his services are deemed no necessary, they will feed him to the fishes..

So secret you know everything about it, are you a spy? I search it and come up with refugee camps. Let me shorten the conversation, I am going to call you conspirator, you will deny it and say it is the truth and that Turkey wants us to believe it is a refugee camp. Then everyone laughs at you and tell you to prove it, you will come up other "truths", and eventually everyone just stops listening at you.

Or you will just change the subject or leave.

Shall we go with the long version?

I am all that? Is that make your happy...? I am sharing information on PDF, like everybody else...I have no reason to embellish things...It's up to you to make your own opinion..And your smart *** comment doesn't make a shit to me...I am here to stay...as long as the subject is of interest to me..so **** off!

@Horus yara why don't you give this Berberi fella a well cooked thread ban :)
Does my comments irritate your sensibilities...Sorry Nep. take a halva for sugar spike.

first if so it was a good thing against assad and iran.. I prefer ISIS for Assad the son of a .. and over the farsi retards..
second you can hear your farsi wisdom fighters that don't makes it true..
third your lovefull farsilover assad and the holy state of farsi worked together with isis (I do not understand your $ in isis their ideology have nothing to do with money) you made good exchange of money$$$ and Oil$$$

so you supported them and now you are whining and complaining ..
STFU... USA and its allies created a strong I$I$
US General Dempsey: Our Arab Allies Funded ISIS

there are no hard facts, unless you can provide pics and vids of Turkey actively helping IS. there are tons of authors out there who write various kinds of BS just to please a certain audience, but i haven't seen a single solid proof. NYT recently finally used a picture of Erdogan and Davutoglu visiting a mosque associated with IS, which unfortunately seemed to be false, so NYT corrected it and apologized. Turkish media used pictures of Erdogan's son with IS members in Istanbul, turns out they are local restaurant owners. Sure Turkey gave IS indirect strength through helping FSA, some of which switched to IS, or could have done more to arrest IS members or controlling the border more strictly, but accusations like 'Turkey created IS' is just BS and used to push Turkey into a corner by certain folks who are annoyed by Turkey. of course you can have your opinion.
Turkey became a highway for all terrorists in the world... now you are going to tell me Turkey can't keep track of everyone entering... which means that MIT is either weak or just allows them and works with them to pass the border...

and much more...

STFU... USA and its allies created a strong I$I$
US General Dempsey: Our Arab Allies Funded ISIS

Turkey became a highway for all terrorists in the world... now you are going to tell me Turkey can't keep track of everyone entering... which means that MIT is either weak or just allows them and works with them to pass the border...

and much more...
you answered it yourself. of course Turkey can;t check 100% who enters it soil and leaves it. is there a single country in the world that has its borders 100% under control? i doubt it. those IS scum come from EU countries as well, yet they can leave their countries while they were supposed to be on a blacklist by their govts. sorry, but if other countries can't even control their own citizens, then you cannot expect Turkey to run a thorough background check on every single passenger coming into Turkey. Turkey could have done more, and probably will step up its efforts on Turkish soil now that the hostages have been rescued, but to use such circumstances beyond control as 'proof' for Turkey;s so called support for IS is just bs imo. for the same matter pkk members used to cross into Iran, Iraq and Syria freely after attacking in Turkey in the past and still cross, can we then draw the same illogical conclusion about these countries and their support for pkk through 'opening' their borders? Even if Turkey took more action, IS rats would have been able to cross borders just like the pkk and local smugglers have been doing for decades.
if it pleases you, i am in favor of a hard measures, like the so called Roboski incident where 34 smugglers were killed. no risks, just bomb them shady looking smugglers (who also often happen to have weapons and shoot at Turkish soldiers when confronted) and terrorists, still people cried back then about this measure. damned if you do, damned if you dont.
Turkey's initial support for FSA was wrong, i will give you that, but i believe Turkey has nothing to do with IS. especially when the accusations come from the notorious biased PissTV and hypocrite US which is known for things such as lying about Iraq's wmd and OBL's mysterious and suspicious disappearing, so much for their news credibility about the ME. you only want to see things from your emotional point of view.

That would mean 50% less entertainment.
good to know that already bought your season ticket:yahoo:
By the way, the real Horus, is a god with a falcon head, Horus doesn't ride horses, he flew....

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom