What's new

National Intelligence Agency (MİT) rescues all 49 Turkish citizens from ISIL!

you answered it yourself. of course Turkey can;t check 100% who enters it soil and leaves it. is there a single country in the world that has its borders 100% under control? i doubt it. those IS scum come from EU countries as well, yet they can leave their countries while they were supposed to be on a blacklist by their govts. sorry, but if other countries can't even control their own citizens, then you cannot expect Turkey to run a thorough background check on every single passenger coming into Turkey. Turkey could have done more, and probably will step up its efforts on Turkish soil now that the hostages have been rescued, but to use such circumstances beyond control as 'proof' for Turkey;s so called support for IS is just bs imo. for the same matter pkk members used to cross into Iran, Iraq and Syria freely after attacking in Turkey in the past and still cross, can we then draw the same illogical conclusion about these countries and their support for pkk through 'opening' their borders? Even if Turkey took more action, IS rats would have been able to cross borders just like the pkk and local smugglers have been doing for decades.
if it pleases you, i am in favor of a hard measures, like the so called Roboski incident where 34 smugglers were killed. no risks, just bomb them shady looking smugglers (who also often happen to have weapons and shoot at Turkish soldiers when confronted) and terrorists, still people cried back then about this measure. damned if you do, damned if you dont.
Turkey's initial support for FSA was wrong, i will give you that, but i believe Turkey has nothing to do with IS. especially when the accusations come from the notorious biased PissTV and hypocrite US which is known for things such as lying about Iraq's wmd and OBL's mysterious and suspicious disappearing, so much for their news credibility about the ME. you only want to see things from your emotional point of view.
that is my point, the west allowed strong ISIS and supported them, and Turkey played a great role by sheltering and training terrorists.... now can you tell me why no terrorists traveled to Turkey in 2010 to enter Syria?
my main point is that AKP created a mess in it's neighboring countries, and chaos is contagious.....

again Turkey became a safe haven for terrorists, a highway for them and the reason is that because AKP let them...

now can you tell me why AKP refused to enter the anti-isis group? a while back they were about to invade Syria to "fight" isis remember the leaked conversation?

Turkey became a highway for all terrorists in the world... now you are going to tell me Turkey can't keep track of everyone entering... which means that MIT is either weak or just allows them and works with them to pass the border...

telling you somthing has no meaning time will shut your moth..

you say we should make every tourist to a potantinal terrorist? just for some farsi lover retards? go an tell this EU please and don'T bother us.. if there would be any other democratic normal state in this area with borders to irak and the IS than they would also join over a different path but there is no other country so they have to go over turkey..

what should they say hey we wanna make holiday in irak or holidday in syria or holiday in saudi arabia or more radicilous iran? who would belive this? no normal man want to have holidays in these countrys.. hey you could make holiday in cyprus and than swim to IS that would be a serious good plan..

now can you tell me why AKP refused to enter the anti-isis group? a while back they were about to invade Syria to "fight" isis remember the leaked conversation?

Erdoğan admitted that some political negotiations had been done with ISIS.

At that time, ISIS was threatening us by attacking Suleiman Shah's tomb. Now they don't act aggressive towards Turkey, released our hostages, on top of it the are fighting against PKK.

So, why should we attack them and risk our soldiers, for Western interests ? You won't see Turkey in the ISIS coalition...

Also, this coalition is nothing but a Joke... with all it's might and allies. Us couldn't finished Taliban in Afghanistan with a ground invasion but they say they will finish world's most dangerous and richest terrorist organization with air strikes. :lol:

Seems like Obama has very bad advisers.

Anyways, if anyone wants to fight ISIS, it's okay. But that country won't be my country.

What the **** have you ever achieved? Since the fall of the Ottoman Empire, you. have been the house help of the west, If it wasn't NATO money (because of your proximity to Russia), you will be still confused for the bird. And your standing is so high among nation that Europe still refuses the membership you dropped your pants for. Israel a junior state, showed you exactly the place of Turkey in the world arena. they treated you like a step child, and you went back to them quemanding their help to fix your F16...But we are talking about Turkey...If I was you, I will bury myself alive to belong to such country.

Ouch! :D

that is my point, the west allowed strong ISIS and supported them, and Turkey played a great role by sheltering and training terrorists.... now can you tell me why no terrorists traveled to Turkey in 2010 to enter Syria?
my main point is that AKP created a mess in it's neighboring countries, and chaos is contagious.....

again Turkey became a safe haven for terrorists, a highway for them and the reason is that because AKP let them...

True Turkey supported FSA, they were even allowed to hold conferences in Turkey. Actually rationally im all for FSA, just to keep Assad away and put pro-Turkey/anti-Iran guy in Syria, plus as payback for Assad family's help to pkk in the past. Emotionally, terrorists stay terrorists, the losers are the innocent citizens in the end, so Turkey shouldnt have associated itself with FSA in the beginning. This whole mess escalated and im sure Turkish govt got caught off guard as well with the whole IS considering the leaked tapes and hostile actions of IS.

Simple, why should Turkish govt actively join the coalition, forget about own interest, and drag itself into another conflict for years/decades to come? Turkey should protect Turkish soil and arrest as many IS members as they can. It's not like the easy talking western countries are neighboring IS, let alone living in the ME.

So, why should we attack them and risk our soldiers, for Western interests ? You won't see Turkey in the ISIS coalition...

germany also will not take active role in it.. but nobody has an interest on this news.. they just need some space to bring their hate against us..

just to keep Assad away and put pro-Turkey/anti-Iran guy in Syria
i liked what you said except this part ... this is what we should avoid ... this thought of aiming to install pro this or that
but this is one of the sickness of ME

germany also will not take active role in it.. but nobody has an interest on this news.. they just need some space to bring their hate against us..
at least here they say as much as for Turkey
lot of people think anyway in France, if you ask them, that Turkey is a sponsor of IS somewhat
not as much as saudis were
so well you are not popular at all for this and nobody is surprised

the only way to fix it is to have a real strong action against IS so you can show the world which side you really are ;)

every country but algeria is bad ???

when it comes to MENA region, we are...Algeria hasn't sold her soul or tarnished her reputation...Since you were miffed for me citing Egypt, Egypt like the countries I mentioned played a vital role in the destruction of Libya and Syria...Where did I go wrong there? Recently Egypt played a big role in the destruction of GAZA...Am I wrong here too? Sad for a country who is the cradle of the muslim civilisation, to stoop so low for few $ and rusted bullets..

when it comes to MENA region, we are...Algeria hasn't sold her soul or tarnished her reputation...Since you were miffed for me citing Egypt, Egypt like the countries I mentioned played a vital role in the destruction of Libya and Syria...Where did I go wrong there? Recently Egypt played a big role in the destruction of GAZA...Am I wrong here too? Sad for a country who is the cradle of the muslim civilisation, to stoop so low for few $ and rusted bullets..
we did not have anything to do with syria or libya the people who are fighting there are from all over the world including algria we cant stop them and we did not take any part in libya air strikes
in gaza maybe Egypt was the only country who wanted to stop the killing and destruction form the start but hamas refuse and then after all these losses accepted the same conditions we proposed from the start

i agree what is wrong with what i said ?
You said that Egypt played no role in the demise of Kaddafy, that is not true...Egyptian FS played a big role...You said the same about Syria, I you remember , Morsi cut all diplomatic relation with Syria....etc....

You said that Egypt played no role in the demise of Kaddafy, that is not true...Egyptian FS played a big role...You said the same about Syria, I you remember , Morsi cut all diplomatic relation with Syria....etc....
i cant be responsible for morsi actions i took part in the protests against him and his brotherhood
i dont know what FS means

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom