What's new

National Intelligence Agency (MİT) rescues all 49 Turkish citizens from ISIL!

an sure turks got people who can make a deal with ISIS... we rescued our people using similar method (using baathist connection among ISIS in our case )

The 49 Turks have landed to capital Ankara with PM.

78019556b238a6dafc1bf744da680a80_k.jpg

bf17892b265e87c618b96e84d1d0cb7b_k.jpg

3 years old Ela, the youngest of Turkish citizens kidnapped in Iraq is greeted by the PM Davutoğlu.

700caf9cb1844113ec3ffd7e11ce37b6_k.jpg

ab8099eadde79e22e8734eec06cdc072_k.jpg

6a8c59269a39073449af79d92cfe4fb2_k.jpg

Turkish Consulate-General Öztürk Yılmaz receives a warm homecoming.

Interesting this coincide with the recent IS advancement in Northern Syria against the Kurds. Could this be a deal to collaborate with ISIS in order to free the prisoners?

Unless if Turkey is attacking ISIS then it's not it.
Hmmm.

16c9c1ed8f7ba70f76c70654a8fd1152.jpg

Interesting this coincide with the recent IS advancement in Northern Syria against the Kurds. Could this be a deal to collaborate with ISIS in order to free the prisoners?

Unless if Turkey is attacking ISIS then it's not it.

Why should we attack on ISIS ?

Terrorists kills Syrians, Terrorist kills Iraqis, and vice versa. So i ask you why should we get involved and put our soldiers in harms way.

If you are so eager to fight against ISIS, why don't your country send it's soldiers to fight with ISIS ?

they created and supported them.

first if so it was a good thing against assad and iran.. I prefer ISIS for Assad the son of a .. and over the farsi retards..
second you can hear your farsi wisdom fighters that don't makes it true..
third your lovefull farsilover assad and the holy state of farsi worked together with isis (I do not understand your $ in isis their ideology have nothing to do with money) you made good exchange of money$$$ and Oil$$$

so you supported them and now you are whining and complaining ..

First of all, That's a really good news.
Second, it eliminates some of the reasons to join anti-IS campaign for Turkiye.
Third, Turkiye has definitely accepted to gave them some advantages. it can include some stuff such as not joining the coalition, securing the border in order syrian kurds cannot send help to Ayn-Al-Arab via Turkiye, maybe some money(I doubt it), ...

first if so it was a good thing against assad and iran.. I prefer ISIS for Assad the son of a .. and over the farsi retards..
second you can hear your farsi wisdom fighters that don't makes it true..
third your lovefull farsilover assad and the holy state of farsi worked together with isis (I do not understand your $ in isis their ideology have nothing to do with money) you made good exchange of money$$$ and Oil$$$

so you supported them and now you are whining and complaining ..
Yup, In fact ancestors of ISIS and also AQ in Iraq were funded, trained and supported by Iran and Syria to kill American soldiers with IEDs, attacks, ... After USA left Iraq, they used these stuff to capture Syria and Western Iraq. That's the stupidity of Iran and Syria. Again, mullahs countinued to buy oil from ISIS for Syrian Asshead regime since they were fighting against FSA. this stupidity back fired, again !!!

Nope Rmi...... if you really care about Turkey, you shouldn't talk like this.
like what? o_O
which part do you disagree?

One Embassy staff tells that terrorists threatened our Chief Consul by putting a gun on his head.

They wanted him to make pro-ISIS statements. Our Chief Consul refused them by saying "Kill me but i won't let you play with the honor of Turkish republic."

I'm happy hostages are safe, but I'm irritated by how AKP is gonna show it like their success and victory, while its clearly because of accepting ISIS' demands
bro, im not gonna pretend to be the lawyer of akp. but i have seen some posts on this forum saying credits for the economy goes to Kemal Dervis, military solely goes to the military industry, such hostage rescues are still not good enough. I think it's not fair to discredit a government good's side and only acknowledge their mistakes. whatever happened behind the scenes, im happy these 49 people are safe, they could have been dead and no one would be happy nor take responsibility for that.

like what? o_O
which part do you disagree?

The whole point of hostages is that they force the opponent to do what you want them to. No hostages, no cooperation from the opponent. ISIS has no more hostages, so Turkey has no more reason to do anything they want or demand. That's why it makes no sense to say that ISIS released the hostages in return for an agreement from Turkey to do something after the hostages are released. No hostages, no reason for Turkey to cooperate.

Back
Top Bottom