What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Hyperion Chairman Sir,

This is a request for sending an official statement to all Naswarabad citizens to give their consent to make our dear @Marshmallow a senior member.

Regards,

Krait
Head of Treasury,
Bhaang ki Gali,
Near Charas Chauraha,
Naswarabad.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Hyperion Chairman Sir,

This is a request for sending an official statement to all Naswarabad citizens to give their consent to make our dear @Marshmallow a senior member.

Regards,

Krait
Head of Treasury,
Bhaang ki Gali,
Near Charas Chauraha,
Naswarabad.

If management change the criteria from number of posts to number of thanks than soon dolly will be elite troll

She is the cutest member of the PDF. I think she should get that title if all the naswarians agree. :D

kyu ji humey bhool gaye :sniper:

Gold medalist hai army mein,Desh ka naam roshan bi kiye hain

30000000000028838.jpg

I didn't disrespect them in anyway possible; I simply asked a question : What does the need for a separate homeland comes down to if freedom & independence are just two euphemisms for 'foOking up' things ourselves instead of letting the British do it to us.
And so if independence & freedom trickles down to nothing & is subservient to a desire for a better life than who are we kidding expounding these things when they mean nothing ? Pakistan means nothing ! India means nothing ! All it comes down to is (a) what can put the most amount of food on the table & (b) what can get my son or my daughter to put twice as much food on his/her table ! Tell you what ! I respect what India does in that they have a no tolerance policy to dual-nationalities & equate that with dual-loyalties !
Buddy, I never ask them because what we have done for our country for which our forefathers fought. Pakistan turned into a dangerous state, India turned into Rapist, Poor, Hungary, Unclean state.

We didn't took care of our country even when we are living in it. We elected wrong people, raised wrong leaders, let our country be eaten by termites and vultures.

We ruined our culture, customs, religion. Why should I ask an NRI anything ? India is in International media because of rapists in my own country, not because of some NRI.

India got this good image because of these NRIs to some extent. We burnt our own home and we question those who left the home to send money to build new homes.

Read the comments of Foreign Pakistanis and Indians. Because of people in our own country they are feeling ashamed. Why would I ask them any question ? They are the ones who are asking me question saying, We left the country and you guys made it hell.

Indians are self criticizing. Look at our news papers and Media channels. They find quirks in our own society. They don't blame anyone but themselves. That's why India somehow developing even after so many odd and evils.

@Hyperion Chairman Sir,

Regards,

Krait
Head of Treasury,
Bhaang ki Gali,
Near Charas Chauraha,
Naswarabad.

For Respected KRAIT:P
CIMG0285.JPG

Ghost+cupcakes.JPG

CutestFood_com_monster_cupcakes-200x200.jpg

Status