What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Talon

now that I made a provocative statement, time to brew up some coffèe and a snack, since my mind will be on the discussion. Diversity does make americanne very powerful, they bring the best people from all over the world just look at ivy league school and you will get my point. While americanne have their flaws, their innovation especially their research firms especially in engineering side of thing are really ahead of curve. As far as colonialism goes, i do not think america is racist and even in the south, there are only few places left and actually most southern states will have a hispanic majoritiè. @Talon ,i admire liberalism and was an advocate in my early college years until i took a introductory poliscie class and learned an IR theory known as neoclassicrealism. When you look at the world through that theory you will see that humanity and our general IR system runs on interests, there is no freehandouts in this world and everything you have to struggle for. Now this is an oxymoron in a sense that I am talking about struggle because I have never understood struggle living in a countrie where people complain about not getting a bonus for christmas. However sad reality of this world is once you taste power or money, its hard to come off it. Need an example go to your local military garrison, ask a the commanding officer preferabbly between 20-30s captain, what keeps him going and he will tell you that he needs to get to the top, he might give you reasons about serving his countrie blahblahblah, reality is power is absolute for some in this world and here in canada, you have no idea whats it like in america's shadow lols, being a good guy is very difficult and look how much canada gets hammered on foreign policy. Hopefully my analogy makes sense in anglais as i tend to ramble alot in this language :azn:

1 thing I hate about the West is their endless rubbish theories! They teach it to you like it is a solid law! And then dismiss it at will saying IT WAS ONLY A THEORY!

Well, Yes America is diverse but they have not exactly made use of it...Hate crimes are like everyday's work...Sometimes the Jews, Sometimes it is the Hispanics turn or the Latino Sometimes the Blacks, Sometimes the Muslims....There is always someone to hate! :blink:

That itself shows how the diversity is not exactly celebrated! Well, yes they did 1 good thing is investing in different development sectors...

Now if they reached there through slavery, killing and all other sorts of mischief, it is not wrong to address them! Well, I am not against diversity but I would also like to address what was done to that diversity!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey @Hyperion why didnt i get an official citizenship???? :suicide:
Im as commited to Naswar as any approved naswarian!!
:sniper:

Dude, you must be one of the most clueless of our citizens. We issued your citizenship papers one week ago! :blink:

Don't forget to pay your taxes on time! :D

Hey @Hyperion why didnt i get an official citizenship???? :suicide:
Im as commited to Naswar as any approved naswarian!!
:sniper:

Lala, tumhara dimagh theek hai? PhD in Management? :blink:

Agar karnee bhee hai to Economics choose karo. Loads of scope in the coming years!

Oh sh*t @Talon is here ! :fie:

I better delete my posts ! :blink:
@Hyperion : Yaaar eik sawaal poochaa thaaa ! :hitwall:

Chalooo saath eik aur poooch leitaa hunnn ! :P

How do you view a PhD in Management ! :what:

@Talon Yup, I have seen the dark side. :D

Guys, she can be quite nasty. Pink Pony is just a facade, there is lioness there. :D

P.S. Don't use that word, P***, its considered as an insult. You unknowingly did, few people will use it as an excuse.

What word? :blink:

TIGRESS! :D Year of the tiger based on Chinese calender :P

What makes America the greatest super power is not exactly diversity! They are kinda racist esp them rednecks!

What made America powerful was colonialism and what I would like to call tyrant rule! If you do not agree, they make sure the world cuts you off! That has nothing to do with diversity! Its just throwing their weight around!

Don't know about you...But I am :P

Have you ever been here? :drag:

@haviZsultan : I was talking about a generation & in an all encompassing way not individuals ! :hitwall:

We went off a tangent !

I am perhaps touchy... but you did not specify you were talking about 2nd or 3rd generation immigrants to those countries. Pakistan is all that matters in the end.

Lala, tumhara dimagh theek hai? PhD in Management? :blink:

Agar karnee bhee hai to Economics choose karo. Loads of scope in the coming years!

Yaar LUMS karvaa rahaa haiii ! :undecided:

And I want a detailed answer on Economics ! :angry:

I am perhaps touchy... but you did not specify you were talking about 2nd or 3rd generation immigrants to those countries. Pakistan is all that matters in the end.

I wasn't talking about the 2nd or the 3rd Generation of immigrants; I blurted out most of what I meant in Krait's post that I quoted on the lat page or the page before that talks about the locals & the ex-pats !

And I would like to point out, lest my scathing post is misconstrued, I was not talking about individuals but whole swathes of the society & I was not talking about the oppressed & the down trodden of our society that have to work in deplorable conditions here & in the UAE just to make ends meet ! I was talking about the society as a whole & how they reneged their responsibility that was imposed upon us the day we decided we wanted a separate homeland of our own called Pakistan !

Nor was I talking about the those who are an exception to the rule ! @Talon 's father for one has served Pakistan well & so have some of the posters here on PDF ! They did their part & I wouldn't ever dare to have a dig at them because I don't deserve to even stand in their presence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom