What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yar all this talk of degrees and such is making me feel uncomfortable. Help a jahil brother out and lets talk about some useless stuff for a min or two... Anyways it's bloody freezing, brewing a pot of Kashmiri tea, PM House style. Anyone want to join me?

gulabi-chai-recipe.jpg

@Hyperion @DaRk WaVe @Armstrong @Talon @KRAIT

What is "non existence", any thoughts?
You want regular meaning, Philosophical meaning, spiritual meaning. :undecided:

Yar all this talk of degrees and such is making me feel uncomfortable. Help a jahil brother out and lets talk about some useless stuff for a min or two... Anyways it's bloody freezing, brewing a pot of Kashmiri tea, PM House style. Anyone want to join me?
Sir jee Degree paa ke kya kar liya humne desh ke liye. Aapne to protect kiya hai.

Asli degree to Real Life Experience hota, College degree to bus ek certificate hai ki hum Offically Jahil hain. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
@RescueRanger : Kahinn Bhabi Kashmiri tou nahin kehh itniii bariyaa chaiii banaiii haiii unhunn naiii aur woh bhii pistaa badaam ke saaath ! :D

I swear Kashmiri tea is to Pindiwala's, what qahwa is to the Peshawari. Especially in winter, nothing beats it. That and a nice plate of heart attack Gajjar ka Halwa!

Oh sh*t @Talon is here ! :fie:

I better delete my posts ! :blink:

@Armstrong

Mein nay konsa tujhay zinda kha ja na hai? Just Couldn't read ALL of your and @haviZsultan kay posts! TOO LONG! I skimmed through most of it! :D

Don't forget to pay your taxes on time! :D

@Hyperion Tax? Does that come as Naswar kha kay thookna? :P

Lala, tumhara dimagh theek hai? PhD in Management? :blink:

Agar karnee bhee hai to Economics choose karo. Loads of scope in the coming years!

@Armstrong says dada g @Hyperion :D

@Talon Yup, I have seen the dark side. :D

Guys, she can be quite nasty. Pink Pony is just a facade, there is lioness there. :D

P.S. Don't use that word, P***, its considered as an insult. You unknowingly did, few people will use it as an excuse.

What word? Curiosity just killed my cat!
hanging_cat_desktop_wallpaper-t2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom