What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kia naswar thookna hoti hai khane ke baad? Mein samjha sirf paan thookte hain.

@A.Rafay Hun ki malum all I know my late mamoo used to spit alot green goo after putting it in his mouth...I was told it was green chocolate! If it didnt smell sooo bad I might have tried it but HE never lets us kids near it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Stop attacking aunt..i....oops i mean ma'dam @Talon because then you wont be displaying chivalry=gentlemen code!:sniper:
@RescueRanger if you think hafiz center guys are dakoos then what do you think of hall road!!

Hahaha... I tell you, i was visiting my mamoo and i thought well i am here so might as well pick up some ram for my desktop... never felt so cheated, those burgers have spoilt the shop keepers rotten. Then i went into pace and drolled over the collection of Romeo -E -Juliet cigars, 5000 for a No.2 are you fing kidding me. I think i will stick to my King Edwards :P

Near Total???

Dunno whether its near it or not for its been so long but they brought most of it down & instead opened up a CNG station over there !

English. We feel more comfortable that way.

I'm so disappointed the kids these days are loosing their culture, their language & their very identity ! :hitwall:

They'd rather converse in Firangi languages then their own ! :angry:

No tea? My gosh! How do you survive? I don't think my brain could function without tea or coffee. Honestly i frequented Gloria Jeans so many times, people actually thought i worked there or somthing. But nothing beats the Kashmiri tea from PM house in Saddar, Rawalpindi.

Also whilst we are on the subject of Kashmir, have you ever tried Ghoustaba? It is an amazing dish i was introduced to when visiting AKJ.
@RescueRanger Well, I survive on HOT CHOCOLATE!!! YUM!!

I hate the smell of dhood patti wali chai! Was forced to drink some when I got sick in Pak...I think drinking it made me sicker! I just don't drink any tea when I said that to my supervisor he looked at me as though saying in his mind: CHAL HAAT JHOOTI! If there is a way of saying that in a British way with the same affect it gives as saying it in Urdu :P

What's Ghoustaba?

Kon say dakoo??? Mughy tu aik dafa modal town walay park main milay thaay and they gave me Rs. 100 as well

Sir it was a computer peripherals vendor, i was used to Pindi rates.. Lets just leave it at that :P, Lahore key loag key pas both zada faltoo paisa hain.

Yara, we speak either Pushto or English. In front of our parents we are not allowed to speak any firrangi language.

Dunno whether its near it or not for its been so long but they brought most of it down & instead opened up a CNG station over there !

I'm so disappointed the kids these days are loosing their culture, their language & their very identity ! :hitwall:

They'd rather converse in Firangi languages then their own ! :angry:

@ RescueRanger Well, I survive on HOT CHOCOLATE!!! YUM!!

I hate the smell of dhood patti wali chai! Was forced to drink some when I got sick in Pak...I think drinking it made me sicker! I just don't drink any tea when I said that to my supervisor he looked at me as though saying in his mind: CHAL HAAT JHOOTI! If there is a way of saying that in a British way with the same affect it gives as saying it in Urdu :P

What's Ghoustaba?

Khana Khazana Ramzan Special - Kashmiri Gushtaba - YouTube

A very yummy dish...

@ RescueRanger Well, I survive on HOT CHOCOLATE!!! YUM!!

What's Ghoustaba?

I don't drink tea either & every where I interned for a while they'd look at me incredulously & go 'foOk are you serious' ? :blink:

But I'm fond of Twinnings ! Their English Breakfast & Earl Grey was good & I used to drink them occasionally back when my Mom used to bring it home; now they just stick to coffee, kahwah or the lipton ! :hitwall:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom