What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@KRAIT are you a Gujju?

EERRR...I was joking all the names I mentioned are guys :cray: mayray moun say hi nikalwana tha kiya?

Now I feel like a fool. God, I've grown dense. :argh:
But maybe I have always been like that with boring statistics about Pakistan floating in my mind...

Btw there was a member named Jana Shah... I remember doing something very stupid when I was like 19 or was I 20? She had some of the highest numbers of posts-now I don't even see her and believe there has been a name change. Another friend did the same thing upon seeing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Meet my lil angel

2uemz46.jpg

Poochlo...If its offensive, ziada say ziada I will return with a new Identity :D

What was the point of fighting the British for a country of our own if Pakistanis, Indians & Bangladeshis are going to go just a few years after its creation & swear allegiance to the Queen as her Loyal Citizens again ?

@KRAIT are you a Gujju?

But maybe I have always been like that with boring statistics about Pakistan floating in my mind...

Btw there was a member named Jana Shah... I remember doing something very stupid when I was like 19 or was I 20? She had some of the highest numbers of posts-now I don't even see her and believe there has been a name change. Another friend did the same thing upon seeing.

Nahhh its fine very few understand my jokes :D

Am just too clever for too many :P

What was the point of fighting the British for a country of our own if Pakistanis, Indians & Bangladeshis are going to go just a few years after its creation & swear allegiance to the Queen as her Loyal Citizens again ?

How am I to know? I have a Pakistani passport and the only time I have seen the Queen is on tv :P

Aaap akeleiii Iran mein hainnn ! :blink:

Without Bhabi & without Kiddos ! I'd be so lonely if that were me. :cray:

Yaraa kabhiii unheinn waiseiii sair sipateii ke liyee bullaa liyaa kareiin Iran ! :smitten:

They didn't get settled here, so went back. But they spend summer vacations with me - that's why in summer i take off from PDF. Reset i go Pakistan every 2 months.

@LoveIcon : Mashallah ! :smitten:

Bohat hii paruuuu sa baby haii itniii cute siii pheeniii sii nakkiii haiii ! :kiss3:

@LoveIcon When did you last meet your family ?

BTW, kiddo, most moved because they saw opportunity in UK which was already built while Pak would take time in building others went because they had lost enough in the making they did not feel like staying....

BUT many did not want to work from scratch for a nation whose future they did not know and preferred to wager it for 1 whose future was secure!

Another thing is greed!

Meet my lil angel

2uemz46.jpg

:cray: me cant see :cray:

BTW, kiddo, most moved because they saw opportunity in UK which was already built while Pak would take time in building others went because they had lost enough in the making they did not feel like staying....

BUT many did not want to work from scratch for a nation whose future they did not know and preferred to wager it for 1 whose future was secure!

Another thing is greed!

:cray: me cant see :cray:

Ya but there goes 'Nationalism' down the drain; they owed Pakistan their all not a land far off that treated them like dirt for most of their existence & only sobered up because Hitler had kicked them in the gonads ! :D
What was the point of creating a country of your own, bleeding for it & dying for it if one wasn't prepared to sacrifice the next 40 years of their lives building it up for posterity's sake ?

You could ask these questions elsewhere. Also have you ever heard of an Indian ever voting for Lord Nazir in Britain-he is a champion among Pakistani community which heavily votes him in constantly. I have been to gerard to and my sister made a documentary on Thorncliffe. Those guys would slap anyone who says a word against Pakistan. When asked would they return to Pakistan if things improved all said yes. 5 people were asked, all said yes and each of them said they did something for their country, 1 of them was a guy who was a total angrez, 2nd or 3rd generation Canadian-Pakistani.

Only the Pakistanis do and that guy is more Pakistani than a dozen MQM supporters who call partition a mistake and a dozen Afghanistan-lovers who want them to take over our country.

@Talon say something! You can't defend the decisions of your parents?

@LoveIcon what is the best way to troll a forum section that is made for trolling and spam? It is posting large paragraphs and posts that make sense. This way I might piss @Hyperion enough to give an e-mail interview. :argh:

@KRAIT are you a Gujju?

Jana Thats now @Spring Onion Previously @andromache

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom