What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
405996_548557181835383_1216335856_n.png

And by the way those who don't know Kendrick Lamar , he is future of rap and hip .

BTW @KRAIT what happened between you and @darkinsky? :P

Aur tum ney PMs band kerwadiye love messages bejh ker ?

Ab toh yaar... comment bhi nahi kar sakta. @WebMaster witness bench pey baithain hai. :P

In old days PDF ka one attraction yeh tha. :D
Now I am not in contact with anyone though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lolzz...Nai yaar, its just that when we do admin work or talk to people its all English...Never actually got practice of much urdu...I come here with my tooti phooti Punjabi just so that I do not loose it completely! :D

Besides I was 2yrs old when we left Pakistan, started Kindergarten overseas....so the fact that I can actually speak and read a little Urdu is a WOW!

Plus I know 3 languages fluently, 2 more I am at beginners mode and if you count dialects then it becomes 5 :D

Kya faida 5 languages ka jab Punjabi he nahi aati.... :angry:

Lolzz...Nai yaar, its just that when we do admin work or talk to people its all English...Never actually got practice of much urdu...I come here with my tooti phooti Punjabi just so that I do not loose it completely! :D

Besides I was 2yrs old when we left Pakistan, started Kindergarten overseas....so the fact that I can actually speak and read a little Urdu is a WOW!

Plus I know 3 languages fluently, 2 more I am at beginners mode and if you count dialects then it becomes 5 :D

@huda, I got @Aeronaut ka msg....what's up?

Eik tiii peheiin meriii haaar cheez nuuu serious nahin lei lendeiiii ! :hitwall:

I was kidding ! :P

You're OKAY, kiddo ! :D

A little fat & chubby around the waist but alright nonetheless ! :kiss3:

Kya faida 5 languages ka jab Punjabi he nahi aati.... :angry:

Afsoos tou humay bhi iska hai! :D

Eik tiii peheiin meriii haaar cheez nuuu serious nahin lei lendeiiii ! :hitwall:

I was kidding ! :P

You're OKAY, kiddo ! :D

A little fat & chubby around the waist but alright nonetheless ! :kiss3:

Not serious at all! Remember the cool cucumber...Its just that I have a problem...I give details and clarify everything...SUB saaf kerday ti houn :D

Me and Darkinsky ? Nothing. Why ?

Yeh bohat afsooos kiii baat haiii ! :disagree:

Hamareiii bacheiii apniii identity khooo beitheii hainn velayit mein; wannabe goras ban gaii hain ! :hitwall:
@Armstrong there was a guy back in Canada I remember he was totally mad. Never been to Pakistan but crazy about the country-total gora with ancestors from Pakistan, always fighting with Indians and what not. When we met an Indian we would literally be hiding him. He was mad. He was... lets say very morally corrupt but he refused to call himself anything but a Pakistani.

So basically identity transcends language, culture, beliefs and ideology. This was one of the messages I wanted to give when I adopted Pashtun identity but people don't understand it. I know a Nationalist will eventually re-adapt the identity he has lost and @liontk's efforts in this regard are admirable. I spent my life so confused-almost all the time outside the country-my birthland, my country Pakistan for which my dying a thousand times will be an honor but I did not forget who I was despite preferring to chill rather than anything else.

I have seen this attitude and mistreatment of us so-called burgers because in our drawing room conversations we challenge you when you insult a country-man like Pashtun or sindhi. By you here I don't mean armstrong but those who have stayed in Pakistan for 20+ years and never gotten out which would have allowed their mind to open.

Also there are no proper statistics in this regard but despite having about only about 15% of members outside Pakistan our Nationalist movement's funding consisted 70-80% of funds brought from overseas Pakistanis. I am challenging you here because one day when I started defending Pashtuns even before I considered myself one a cousin started calling me burger and foreigner without knowing my life was dedicated to this nation. I have heard these kinds of things from day one though I can depant anyone with my knowledge and even 5 minutes of face to face debate.

Anyway I am in Pakistan now and may stay. But we treat overseas Pakistanis very badly and alienate the most powerful resource we have as a result. These guys are very depoliticized which also means it is nearly impossible to play the ethnicity or religion card on them. Today they overwhelmingly support PTI for change while others want corruption and killing to continue.

Not serious at all! Remember the cool cucumber...Its just that I have a problem...I give details and clarify everything...SUB saaf kerday ti houn :D

Can I ask you a provocative question that may border on being offensive ? :D

Yaar tumhare yaadasht kay pait main hote hai jo rozana chali jaati hai, Woh P for Pakistan main hain bhai

Aaap akeleiii Iran mein hainnn ! :blink:

Without Bhabi & without Kiddos ! I'd be so lonely if that were me. :cray:

Yaraa kabhiii unheinn waiseiii sair sipateii ke liyee bullaa liyaa kareiin Iran ! :smitten:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom