What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Teen baar naam liya, tune pyaar ko naam diya. :lol:

Are I am a guy and even I never proposed. As Mani said too egoistic. :D

Buddy you are too shy and not too horny otherwise you would have thrown your ego across pacific ocean .

Wesey bhi saarey PHD aesey hi hotey hai . Real life work ex bahot zaroori hai ;) :P

Lo bhalai ka zamana hi nai hai! 50-50 wants someone... sooo....just suggesting kiya pata randomness mein say koi nikal aai? No am nt representing shadi.com that site has too many ads!

Ooo..we also have this chokree called @Cherokee...

face-palm.jpg

Cherokee bhai- banda dekh k tun honay ki batein kya kero- zamana bara kharab hai- :lol:-

Ha bhai , wesey bhi pakistan ke frontier areas and afghanistan me chidiya ek wing se udati hai :P

Last edited by a moderator:
We also had some Lakhsmi person...I always spelled her name wrong :D

Oh haan and a Pamela Singh calls herself @Paan Singh

Dekhlo kaysa disguise ker kay ati hain these girls :disagree:

Anyone left that I forgot to mention?

Baraye meherbani mujhay kahin mention na kerna- ap nay to achon achon ko ner say mada ker dia hai-

Baraye meherbani mujhay kahin mention na kerna- ap nay to achon achon ko ner say mada ker dia hai-

What does that mean :blink:

BTW, when they choose such names...Hun ki keroun?

Buddy you are too shy and not too horny otherwise you would have thrown your ego across pacific ocean . Wesey bhi saarey PHD aesey hi hotey hai . Real life work ex bahot zaroori hai ;) :P
Not PhD, just Masters.

As for proposal, these days girls also propose. :D
If I told you my story, you will always respect me. :D

Anyone left that I forgot to mention?

Why do they do that anyway? Only members with a lot of posts can send messages and most of those who have more than 1000 posts are like failures with nothing to do in life other than writing essay upon essay on a forum where no one even reads what they write anyway.

Why do they do that anyway? Only members with a lot of posts can send messages and most of those who have more than 1000 posts are like failures with nothing to do in life other than writing essay upon essay on a forum where no one even reads what they write anyway.
:lol:.........:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom