What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do they do that anyway? Only members with a lot of posts can send messages and most of those who have more than 1000 posts are like failures with nothing to do in life other than writing essay upon essay on a forum where no one even reads what they write anyway.
Says the Jr.Think tank :D

And this is why I troll @KRAIT. Females may find it hard to understand though :P

Last edited by a moderator:
nar seg madaa - from masculine to feminine ! :tup:

Tumm Landeiii kii memooon kooo Urdu kiyun nahin aatiiii ! :hitwall:

We speak kichri at home with our parents...English Urdu Punjabi keechri! :D

We siblings among ourselves speak 99.9% English :(

Why do they do that anyway? Only members with a lot of posts can send messages and most of those who have more than 1000 posts are like failures with nothing to do in life other than writing essay upon essay on a forum where no one even reads what they write anyway.

Ain? Why did you quote me? mein nay aysa kiya kah diyea?

We speak kichri at home with our parents...English Urdu Punjabi keechri! :D
We siblings among ourselves speak 99.9% English :(Ain? Why did you quote me? mein nay aysa kiya kah diyea?
Classic Attention Seeking 101. :D

BTW, @Hyperion, @Armstrong, @A.Rafay, @truthseer, @JonAsad, @LoveIcon. Without PM's I am seriously concerned about the future generation of lovers on this forum. I got away easy though cauz PM's were open in those days. :devil:

Just some brotherly concern here. :P

Says the Jr.Think tank :D

And this is why I troll @KRAIT. Females may find it hard to understand though :P
@KRAIT gets easily annoyed too... yani double maza.
@KRAIT did you break up with someone?

Ain? Why did you quote me? mein nay aysa kiya kah diyea?

Huda ko bhi samajh aa gaya. Tumhey nahi aaya? :D

You said most girls hide their identity naaa... I told you they don't need to. PDF probably got dozens of complaints of guys sending PM's the moment they saw a girl. They found an ingenious way to stop that.

You said most girls hide their identity naaa... I told you they don't need to. PDF probably got dozens of complaints of guys sending PM's the moment they saw a girl. They found an ingenious way to stop that.

PDF is full of soo many tharki? :blink: @Aeronaut why didnt you tell me when you intro this forum to me? :flame:

EERRR...I was joking all the names I mentioned are guys :cray: mayray moun say hi nikalwana tha kiya?

Yeh bohat afsooos kiii baat haiii ! :disagree:

Hamareiii bacheiii apniii identity khooo beitheii hainn velayit mein; wannabe goras ban gaii hain ! :hitwall:

Lolzz...Nai yaar, its just that when we do admin work or talk to people its all English...Never actually got practice of much urdu...I come here with my tooti phooti Punjabi just so that I do not loose it completely! :D

Besides I was 2yrs old when we left Pakistan, started Kindergarten overseas....so the fact that I can actually speak and read a little Urdu is a WOW!

Plus I know 3 languages fluently, 2 more I am at beginners mode and if you count dialects then it becomes 5 :D

maybe he is 0ne 0f them :P
@huda, I got @Aeronaut ka msg....what's up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom