What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't you wish it were that simple!

Shuker hai Indian Ocean nai kaha...All Pakistanis would have drowned you in it just for a laugh :D

Ye dialogue me PDF Resident molvi @Zarvin sahab ko maarney waala tha phir infractions ka khayal aa gaya :D

tere pe muje bohat gusa ha tu bohat hypocrite insaan ha bat na kr mujhse :disagree:

Ab kya kar diya bhai maine ? Sorry agar kuch bura laga to. Hypocrite to sahi kaha hai. Kya baat hui ?

Ab kya kar diya bhai maine ? Sorry agar kuch bura laga to. Hypocrite to sahi kaha hai. Kya baat hui ?

ous din you were jumping all over that cricket thread and being so egoistic....when i told you i am busy and will later catch you on that but you twisted my statement saying i am just saving my face ...now tell me how many times you have seen me on this forum after that ....i am hardly getting online ...but nah you have your own mind .....

ous din you were jumping all over that cricket thread and being so egoistic....when i told you i am busy and will later catch you on that but you twisted my statement saying i am just saving my face ...now tell me how many times you have seen on on this forum after that ....i am hardly getting online ...but nah you have your own mind .....
Are yaar. Sorry bhai, it was just a debate and leg pulling.

Ask @JonAsad We were on each other's throat yesterday. But we forgot everything today.

Again sorry yaar. Meri baatein seriosuly mat liya kar. Sorry again.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ask @JonAsad We were on each other's throat yesterday. But we forgot everything today.

bohat afsoos ki bat ha :sick:
@Talon how is your work going on

@KRAIT Aysay sorry boltay hain?

Get down and propose to our 50-50 @Mani2020

@DaRk WaVe

*Amazing futuristic concepts
*The romance between the above two was perhaps the most touching aspect
*Some amazing concepts about the devil,afterlife
*Plots/scenes were amazing
*Interview with Sonmi-451 was amazing.

The story was strong, could have been made better :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom