What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
In which city do you live...that may help me to recommend you some institute

btw if you live in islo then try Nust business school or comsats islamabad ...NUST though relatively new in the business category but still have name due to its reputation in other categories

i am 4rm khi per QAu achi hai and maybe NBS khi cmpus MBA k lye nhi

In which "0" is the hero and "o" is villain??

Or long story short, you "o" key is not working?? :tongue:

ye t0u secret tha apk0 kese pta :P

i am 4rm khi per QAu achi hai and maybe NBS khi cmpus MBA k lye nhi

go for IBA or CBM ...they are two better institutes in khi for MBA .....and if you cant get admission in any of them then in 2nd tier you have SZABIST

Does anyone wonder how Naswar Corner has a higher proportion of women than any other place on this forum... is this your doing @Hyperion to keep people interested?

Last edited by a moderator:
Have anyone get into a situation like you did not smoke and drink.. Still your mum think you did it?? :what:

I am in that situation now :hitwall:

Does anyone wonder how Naswar Corner has a higher proportion of women than any other place on this forum... is this your doing @Hyperion to keep people interested?
@Hyperion made every girl in this forum, Sister, sister in law, mother in law etc etc.. So girls feels comfortable talking to him :D

Last edited by a moderator:
go for IBA or CBM ...they are two better institutes in khi for MBA .....and if you cant get admission in any of them then in 2nd tier you have SZABIST

IBM is awes0me but mayne izl0o se krna hai

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom