What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is there always a topic....and 2 minutes later INDIA PAKISTAN border dispute?

SERIOUSLY leave it at the border!

Then there are a few people who come along showing off Muslim names in Indian posts! WHAT THE HECK does that signify?

All people REALLY want to know is situation in either country NOT WHAT THE MEDIA reports...We ALL have access to what the media spits at us! BUT WE DO NOT KNOW is HOW THE REAL situation is....

The Indians DENY everything while the Pakistanis excuse everything! WHAT THE HECK?! :blink:

@JonAsad

http://www.defence.pk/forums/social...ns-hindus-school-workplace-8.html#post3825938

that thread is closed so i can not reply there where u quoted me,otherwise i wud have taken that thread to 100 by arguing on it there:P

Where were you when I needed backup?

Last edited by a moderator:
Why is there always a topic....and 2 minutes later INDIA PAKISTAN border dispute?

SERIOUSLY leave it at the border!

Then there are a few people who come along showing off Muslim names in Indian posts! WHAT THE HECK does that signify?

All people REALLY want to know is situation in either country NOT WHAT THE MEDIA reports...We ALL have access to what the media spits at us! BUT WE DO NOT KNOW is HOW THE REAL situation is....

The Indians DENY everything while the Pakistanis excuse everything! WHAT THE HECK?! :blink:

Where were you when I needed backup?

siso i have been askd not to reply on serious threads having serious discussions:girl_wacko:

siso i have been askd not to reply on serious threads having serious discussions:girl_wacko:

I hate politics...I came to this thread to see how the Indians think of us and how the Pakistanis think of each other...

Apparently I am really disappointed!
@Marshmallow Hahahhaha...you sounded like some aunty there ! :P

@KRAIT

easy on Talon :angry: :nono:

we are all friends at the end of the day,these Stupid and Paindoo Politicians on both sides juz use us against each other lol:lazy2:

I hate politics...I came to this thread to see how the Indians think of us and how the Pakistanis think of each other...

Apparently I am really disappointed!

aww dun be,c i never took these discussions seriously for da same reasons...never ending debates and whose gunna decide whoz right and whoz wrong?:undecided:

SO whats new?

aww dun be,c i never took these discussions seriously for da same reasons...never ending debates and whose gunna decide whoz right and whoz wrong?:undecided:

I actually thought I COULD get people to think for a second about

HOW ON EARTH do you find out where or WHO a blown up man belongs to?

Furthermore, how on earth can we claim they are Pakistanis, Indians, Afghani, American, double agents? OR just a bomb slipped or attached to an innocent or a person whose family may be killed if they do not do this or that?

HOW can ANY OF US identify the problems in Pakistan being Pakistani causing it? Just because MEDIA SAYS SO?

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/strategic-geopolitical-issues/230542-hindu-terrorism-pakistan-india-relations-5.html#ixzz2IWLO5x5j

But no...they are more interested in stuff like which crazy politician or news anchor said what on which date or there are more Muslims in Indian parliament than Hindus in Pakistani parliament or how many soldiers are on the border!

I mean discussing any of what the BREAKING OR LATEST NEWS have said will not lessen the tension between the 2 nations! We lack tolerance towards each other!

SO whats new?

I actually thought I COULD get people to think for a second about

But no...they are more interested in stuff like which crazy politician or news anchor said what on which date or there are more Muslims in Indian parliament than Hindus in Pakistani parliament or how many soldiers are on the border!

I mean discussing any of what the BREAKING OR LATEST NEWS have said will not lessen the tension between the 2 nations! We lack tolerance towards each other!

I think indians and pakistanis get along quite well in UK, i mean at least dont fight.

@Marshmallow

Leave them be! 50 YEARS mein hatred nai uttri ab koi 2 hrs zaya honay par nai uttray gi! :D

Yes! THANK GOD TOO! Warna sub ko phanti lagti mayri taraff say and its ALL FREE!! :D

yeh wesey bi Pakistanies are the one with the big heart so we shud let it go and let them burn in hatred:P

except for few gud indians :police:

thank god Aeronaut is not here otherwise he wud again have askd me to be serious on serious thread:p:girl_cray3:

so u mean we all should move to UK?:blink: very fooolish suggestion
No I mean we are not exactly enemies when we know each other.. its ignorance and fear that causes most enemity (am talking about indo pak only)
Have you seen how turks and persians and arabs talk to each other on this forum? omg..

Hahahahaha...yaar I just tried to give them food for thought, out of the box thinking...Band gobi kahin kay wanted to stick with what the stupid media said at which time and also which foul mouthed politician said some stupid remark! :blink:

No I mean we are not exactly enemies when we know each other.. its ignorance and fear that causes most enemity (am talking about indo pak only)
Have you seen how turks and persians talk to each other on this forum? omg..

Well I have 1 Turkish gal and 1 Iranian gal in my institute...they are cool...What have you seen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom