What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
No I mean we are not exactly enemies when we know each other.. its ignorance and fear that causes most enemity (am talking about indo pak only)
Have you seen how turks and persians and arabs talk to each other on this forum? omg..

well i agree with u here

yeh wesey bi Pakistanies are the one with the big heart so we shud let it go and let them burn in hatred:P

except for few gud indians :police:

thank god Aeronaut is not here otherwise he wud again have askd me to be serious on serious thread:p:girl_cray3:

Big heart? i heard that athletes have big heart :D

and people having thyroid problem have big heart :rofl:

now choose :rofl:

Hahahahaha...yaar I just tried to give them food for thought, out of the box thinking...Band gobi kahin kay wanted to stick with what the stupid media said at which time and also which foul mouthed politician said some stupid remark! :blink:

Well I have 1 Turkish gal and 1 Iranian gal in my institute...they are cool...What have you seen?

They dont really like each other.... its a hate triangle .. turks .. arabs and persians...
Compared to that at least indians and pakistanis thank each other.. on this forum..

Not sure about turkish and persian girls though..they may like each other.. :)

Big heart? i heard that athletes have big heart :D

and people having thyroid problem have big heart :rofl:

now choose :rofl:

THEN there is the metaphoric big heart...We choose that one :D

They dont really like each other.... its a hate triangle .. turks .. arabs and persians...
Compared to that at least indians and pakistanis thank each other.. on this forum..

Not sure about turkish and persian girls though..they may like each other.. :)

I heard about Arabs and Persians...Saw a small discussion up front...Needed :pop:
Never seen a Turk jump in...Then again dont know that many Turks on personal level

siso i have been askd not to reply on serious threads having serious discussions:girl_wacko:

Lol- serious discussions kernay say apka makeup kharab ho jata hai kya?- ;)
waisay woh hazrat kon hein jinhon nay talwar ko niyam mein rekhnay ka hukam sader kya hai?-

@JonAsad

http://www.defence.pk/forums/social...ns-hindus-school-workplace-8.html#post3825938

that thread is closed so i can not reply there where u quoted me,otherwise i wud have taken that thread to 100 by arguing on it there:P

hmm i had my pop corns ready- maybe some other day-
@seiko you are lucky you know- :D-
@huda hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm girl-

Last edited by a moderator:
THEN there is the metaphoric big heart...We choose that one :D

I heard about Arabs and Persians...Saw a small discussion up front...Needed :pop:
Never seen a Turk jump in...Then again dont know that many Turks on personal level

I was talking about members of this forum.. i dont know any turks too...
met some persians here... they are cool people... arabs tend to be bit like us.. emotional and arrogant.. :)
Anyway.. dont know enough of them to generalize..

Tum serious discussion Kab se karney lagi? Acha hai wasey sara waqt naswar khake zaya na karo or dosri threads per jake dekho kya ho raha hai!

samjha kar ajkal uska account Armstrong chala raha hai :whistle:

Tum serious discussion Kab se karney lagi? Acha hai wasey sara waqt naswar khake zaya na karo or dosri threads per jake dekho kya ho raha hai!

No one on other threads is ready for a discussion EVERYONE IS LIKE mayra suno...A polite version of this would be:

Sir I have done my homework please let me present...No sir, I finished my homework 2 seconds before him let me present plus I know the subject inside out! EVERYTHING!

remove the sir and please and add some obnoxious words after every 2 words and you get INDIANS AND PAKISTANIS on this forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom