What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
@Gentelman That is how ELDER sis treats younger bros!
images

well am in good mood now.....:partay:

images

images

I know yaaar its a good institution...a pretty darn good institution ! :tup:

Yaraa why didn't you go for some work-experience before the MBA ? I know LUMS & IBA do prefer as a matter-of-fact for their students to have at least 2-3 years of work experience before they come for the MBA program !

For IBA 2 year job experience is mandatory to pursue MBA but for lums its not mandatory but they prefer experience..... i wanted to apply for IBA but you know the chaotic situation in khi ...that refrained me added to that was the experience requirement ....btw i had an internship experience in an automobile company....but i was in a hurry to go for MBA with ever changing HEC policies ...damn 4 years bachelor and now 2.5 year mba...who would believe that even after having 4 years bachelor in business studies still i would have to do a 2.5 year mba as its the case in lse :angry:

dedicated to our tribal friend @Hyperion from our think tank @Safriz, mulahiza kijiyay,

I guess you don't remember having any role in making him the way he is. Luffy I don't like what Safriz says and you know how many times I tried to stop him but he won't listen. I reported his posts and even offered to join you in complaining about these kinds of posts that target ethnicity. Also you have no ability to focus on the positive. I vociferously defend Pashtuns and you can see I do that everywhere including on that thread in post 11 but you will always have an issue because the real problem is the cockroach in your brain.

You are playing a part in this with your support to a country you know is extremely hostile to Pakistan. You are killing the work of other Pashtuns for your interests. Do you want no one to sympathize with Pashtuns in such a difficult time? Do you want people to mistreat Pashtuns and refuse them jobs because of the situation. You are exactly like him on the other forum.

Pashtuns built this position for themselves with a great deal of difficulty and hardship. Do not band together with your friends like Toramana and Soldat and destroy it. You should have been fighting these people but instead you supporting them. Its pretty much a shame. You and Safriz are just 2 sides of the same coin. You are hurt when he insults Pashtuns but when you insult pretty much everyone else including Pakistan and Jinnah. You provoke and go away while people like him take the bait.

@Hyperion, yeah I agree... some of those posts make Pakistanis look bad and he is a serious part of the ethnic problems that plague us today. I wonder if we can ever disengage from ethnic identity or build respect. I did everything to solve it and even I am a failure here. Muhajirs don't believe I am of Muhajir birth, my family/relatives think I am crazy and people like Luffy don't want to accept me as Pashtun at all.

@Mani2020 : Yaraa ACCA, ICAEW & CIMA are awesome qualifications in the manner of speaking they are an MBA degree meets a strong grounding in Finance, Accounting, Audit, Taxation & Management Consultancy !

But here in Pakistan - Nah....they're not worth that much ! In the Middle East - Yes, In Singapore & the UK - Hell Yeah ! But regrettably not here !

Yar one of my frnds bro completed his ACCA recently ....and instead of having a reference in the form of his uncle being the board of director in one of the leading company in Pakistan he started his job at a salary of 15-20k that was basically the articleship as you people say....he was told after 1 year he will get a step-up in his salary ~25k but as he had some reference plus according to him he worked well so after ~5-6 months he was told he will soon be promoted to asst manager level ....dont know the current status .....

salaries here are quite pathetic ...a matter of laughing stock ....you dont get what you deserve....only competitive salaries are offered by some of the multi-national companies and half a dozen of local companies ....and these companies have so so tough criteria that you need to be damn intelligent and lucky both at the same time .....series of interviews, tests , cases what not ...damn but once you step in you are paid a very handsome amount ......

but the trend is heck against the boys ...most companies are now preferring girls ....last year most companies have hired a good no of girls compared to boys ...there are certain reasons for that atleast according to them

Apr ki hai!
images

chal jhooti :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom