What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
What time is it in Jordan ? :what:

And dude you still haven't told me what you do at the new job...why the secrets from a brother ! :cray:

I am right now a team leader at a new telecom company working for the Emarati DU, after going through a one month of training and three months as a CSR. :cry:

I am afraid that I would hit someone with the bang and turn to be a Jordanian border guard, and it happened before:

About five years ago, my friend was on his way to my home but he was late so I got worried and called his brother who told me he is in fight with annoying guys, so I got out and saw many guys fighting, anyway, I ran and punched a guy who later turned to be the friend of my friend's brother and yet was on our side :mamba:

Leave it to an Arab to punch one of their own ! :D

Ayyeeeeiiii....now your turn on having a dig at Pakistan & Pakistanis ! :chilli:

First off - I Love Khalil Gibran...so respect, brother ! :tup:
@Gentelman : He is referring to some stereotypes associated with Afghans ! :D

Even I can say no more ! :rofl:

Khalil Gibran is Finest Poet of 20th Century .... No one can even come close ...

Last edited by a moderator:
dats coz when you turn on the shield it changes your ip resulting into no speed of torret ...paindu!!

ma banda bhi wakhra hun ici liye :azn:

Yaraa mujhee kiyaa pataa innn cheeezooon kaaa ? :cray:

Achaa what were you doing your Undergrad in again & where from ? :what:

Khalil Gibran is Finest Poet of 20th Century .... No one can even come close ...

Well I wouldn't say that, seeing that I love Iqbal tremendously ! :D

But then again I don't think that Gibran thought himself to be a poet; in fact he castigated them as 'unhappy' people in his 'The Broken Wings' !

my name is NOOR-UL-HUDA it means light of guidance :P

Well ur name got my attention.I earlier thot you are indian.
I basically belong to haryana and there HUDA means haryana urban development authority :rofl:

Huda-Plots.jpg

Yaraa I'm using PTCL Broadband too & it seems to be working well enough ! :undecided:

Granted that, for some reason, when I turn-ON the Hotspot Shield it sort of brings the torrent speed down to nearly zero but otherwise the ******** are still downloading ! :what:

Teraa koii wakhraaa hiiii problem haiii ! :blink:

I am also using PTCL BB and torrent is working good enough..........I've downloaded a movie in an hour

What time is it in Jordan ? :what:

And dude you still haven't told me what you do at the new job...why the secrets from a brother ! :cray:

I didn't tell you before because I really didn't know in which department I would be taken into, it was up to my scores, I was looking to be a trainer but...

Well I wouldn't say that, seeing that I love Iqbal tremendously ! :D

But then again I don't think that Gibran thought himself to be a poet; in fact he castigated them as 'unhappy' people in his 'The Broken Wings' !

Bro , Behind every Cynic is a Dissapointed Idealist . Same goes for Khalil Gibran ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom