What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont think so ...

I read some where about few muslim names having Randhawa as sirname and here in punjab we too have sikh jatts who are randhawa and many other sirnames too who are same in muslims or in sikhs

Noor-ul-Huda is Arabic : "ul" can't followed by surname

@Armstrong one of relative did CIMA and he got his job in UAE with a start of ~1 lac Pakistani rupees /month ...........

Last edited by a moderator:
in undergraduate program they dont put you under enough of a burden ...pretty shughal stuff ..u know the environment of LSE...its totally another world ...:smokin: but for mba uhhhhhhh they put you in hell lot trouble....so much burden...i havent slept for nights ...LSE belongs to same owners as lums as far as i know.... but its pretty good institute of you wana do MBA ...2nd best in punjab after lums ....a very good job market and market worth....

In such crippled economy people are still getting good jobs ....i wanted to aplly for lums though but that would have wasted my 1 year as lums admissions start around jan-feb while my result of bachelor's last semester was in july

I know yaaar its a good institution...a pretty darn good institution ! :tup:

Yaraa why didn't you go for some work-experience before the MBA ? I know LUMS & IBA do prefer as a matter-of-fact for their students to have at least 2-3 years of work experience before they come for the MBA program !

@Mani2020 : Yaraa ACCA, ICAEW & CIMA are awesome qualifications in the manner of speaking they are an MBA degree meets a strong grounding in Finance, Accounting, Audit, Taxation & Management Consultancy !

But here in Pakistan - Nah....they're not worth that much ! In the Middle East - Yes, In Singapore & the UK - Hell Yeah ! But regrettably not here !

@BLACKEAGLE : So mate, when are you going back to college for your Post-Graduate qualification ? And what would you like to do an MBA ?

@huda : Da Pukhtoon Zalmay ? :what:

@haviZsultan : Tell us something about yourself ? What do you do ? What are your qualifications ?

No Personal Pics Pls.........:P

Oops sorry @arp2041 ki pix lag ga di thee galti say :D
images

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom