What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice sexy voice :D

isn't it? :p:bunny:

tumblr_m75rloGonq1r0t88wo1_1280.jpg

Dude , Seriously ??

It's fine to be "Gentle" as first part of your name says but the second part is "Man" !! :P :rofl:

am just 17 sire..:(
am a boyyyy soo u can call me gentel boy...:p:cheers:

am just 17 sire..:(
am a boyyyy soo u can call me gentel boy...:p:cheers:

Go, run for the hills and hide . Once Afghans come here and see this post of yours you will be in deep waters :D

someone wz talking abt hotspot shield to view youtube videos,i have also downloaded it tody and it has slowd down my windws :undecided::undecided:

im thinkin of uninstallin it:girl_wacko::girl_wacko:

someone wz talking abt hotspot shield to view youtube videos,i have also downloaded it tody and it has slowd down my windws :undecided::undecided:

Not Windows but it will definitely slow down your browsing speed . Plus it shows a lot of Advertisements . So i personally favor tor . Its free project and no ads plus no installation . Extract , double click and you are good to go .

Not Windows but it will definitely slow down your browsing speed . Plus it shows a lot of Advertisements . So i personally favor tor . Its free project and no ads plus no installation . Extract , double click and you are good to go .

ok thnx i will try it.

That someone was me ! :angry:

But it worked well enough for me; I dunno why it slowed your windows done ? :what:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom