What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its because Brits are Haters .

Chartreux is an older breed and very healthy and intelligent .

British shorthair suffers from various diseases plus it does not royal attitude of either Chartreux or Persian :P

How you know so much about the breed?
shocked-cat.jpg

BTW, @Cherokee I actually always read your name as Chokree! :D

smile_cat.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
How you know so much about the breed?
shocked-cat.jpg

BTW, @Cherokee I actually always read your name as Chokree! :D

I am a PDF resident Dog Expert .

Ref: http://www.defence.pk/forums/members-club/219344-favourite-dog-breed.html

My Granny loves cats . And my sisters too but i don't like em much . Learnt a lot from my Grandparents . They had a lot of dogs and quite a few cats at their farm :) .

I live in a city now but i miss those childhood days when i used to visit grandparents and see the whole show of cats and dogs LIVE .

Chokree :disagree:

My previous name was Trola-Lala :P

i wanted the name of Troll-Tank but it was denied so i picked this one up :P

On Walcott - The less said the better ! :tup:

Podolski was always great for Germany but poor for Bayern but he still remains a quality player; I confess I haven't seen him play lately ! Do you guys use him as an out & out winger playing from the left or more of a Robben styled winger playing on the right where he can cut in on his good left foot ?

Podolski is basically a striker. He is never a proper winger. He is kind of afraid to take on his man, although he does have a very good cross ad Giroud can take advantage of that. He is more of a clinical finisher than a dribbler. You can see in the past few games that he was lying deep on the wing near the centreline, either giving out first time passes to Walcott to run on to, or coming in central and having shots himself.

He isn't a Robben, Robben cuts inside while dribbling right at the end, Poldi stays central!!!

Walcott, as far as I remember, was a lazy arsed player whenever it came to tracking back & so Sagna was usually required to do twice as much. But then again thats the whole point of having a proper, cultured CDM because the CAMs, the Wingers, the CFs & the No.10s rarely if ever put in a defensive shift & track back !

Walcott and Sagna have a very good understanding between them, and Walcott has been coming back to track since a season or two. He puts in a good shift while defending.

Diaby is too attack minded of a box-to-box mid to shield the back 4 effectively & additionally cover for the fullbacks when they bomb forward.

When I look at Arsenal what I see is :

Podolski, Walcott, Giroud & Gervinho - Forwards !

Arshavin, Cazorla, Ramsey - CAMs !

Wilshere, Arteta & Diaby - Offensive Box-to-Box mids !

Who the hell is going to shield the back 4 ? :blink:

And if the CAMs are going to be played on the flanks than again - Who the hell is going to shield the back 4 ?

And if the CAMs are indeed going to play on the flanks, because they aren't wingers, they're going to cut in no matter which foot is best & in that the Full-Backs are going to overlap with them....so again - Who the hell is going to shield the back 4 ?

Where is the Patrick Viera of today ?

That is exactly what Wenger wants. No DM. Just like Barca. They have Busquets who isn't a imposing CDM by any means, and for Arsenal Arteta plays that role. Arteta ain't no Busquets, but atleast he resembles him.

Wilshere and Arteta play as the two deep lying mids. Arteta keeps the ball ticking sideways, while Wilshere takes it and dribbles with it and moves forward.

The problem here though is that Arteta is too slow and gets badly exposed on the counter. If we had Song there, you could imagine Song (not the fastest himself, but more mobile) running like Usain Bolt and getting back with a slide challenge. Arteta doesn't do that. He does it with tactical knowledge, like Mertesacker in defence. The big german does his defedning with tactical knowledge, while Vermaelen and Koscielny are more gung ho types.

The thing that Wenger trying is to make all the people in midfield do almost similar jobs. Before we had Cesc who would be the focal point. Song behind him was the CDM. So both had very set roles. Cesc never came back, SOng never went forward. When Cesc went, Song tried to become Messi with his chips to RVp to volley in!!! Right now, Wilshere and Arteta both come back and go forward.

As for the Vieira type CDM, Diaby is that guy, or atleast supposed to be. Long dangly legs, good stamina, dribbling ability (he glides past players effortlessly), pace, strength and a decent set of skills, he was to be the B2B player for Arsenal in midfield. The man who transitions the defence to attack. Let's hope his injuries get behind him like RVP and he comes for a long time.

i dont know how you managed it but its not working for me now....mine is ptcl broadband ...may be u r using some other service ....,my frnd said the same ...he too is unable to use torrent

use avast antivirus...
EVO is too creating same prob...
solution= hotspot shield...:D

Watching this

Why Pak blames America for everything :P

Jub woh har cheez mein AL Qaedah ko dhunta hai tou why not we point fingers at USA in simple stuff?

Havent heard of Chartreux ...o you mean this 1:
9563926-chartreux-cat-10-months-old-in-front-of-white-background.jpg

It is not recognised by the GCCF in the UK, ostensibly for being too similar to the British Shorthair, one of whose colours is a similar blue-grey

Why hate kitties?
worried+cat.jpg

daikh daikh k :sick:

I find Husky cute :D
siberian-husky.jpg

Yep . they are and they are better than Alaskan Malmute :D .

Good part about husky is apart from its small size its eye color variation , blue eyes , amber eyes and even sometimes one eye wil be blue and other amber:D

plus their pups always look angry

Siberian_Husky.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom