What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
i won it with a six...so all finished...back to normal :D

Abe yar barre zoor ka Chikka mara, mughe to ball he nazar nai arahe(every one watching in the air) ,kahan hae be?

Ese mokke par khabi khabi pad bhe check kar lene chahye (leg pulling).:D(Jk)

Inna ghoosa acha nai honda! :D
angry-cat1-300x225.jpeg

Kiyan changa nhn honda?

Ais munday di chitrol da waqt a gaya aye! Bari sakht zaaroorat aye.

O yar tu aik bar soch lay keh jana hai keh nhn.

Yeh drama ab khatm karo, or else I am going to give you a vacation!

Tumhariii itnii majaaaal ! :rofl:

Yeh Gooners football tou khel sakteiii nahin hain aur PDF par moderating karneiii ayee haiii ! :chilli:

Achaa bhai mazaaak thaaa....asal mein vacation pe nahin bheej naaa ! :fie:

Besides I thought the drama was done & dusted a few days back...yeh tumheiii abhii kisss tarhaan yaaad aagiyaa ? :what:

I suppose Wenger never was a remarkably bright one...otherwise Van Persie ko na rakhtaa yaa pehleiii ziyadaa kaa beech deitaa ! :whistle:

Abe yar barre zoor ka Chikka mara, mughe to ball he nazar nai arahe(every one watching in the air) kahan hae.

Ese mokke par khabi khabi pad bhe check kar lene chahye (leg pulling).:D(Jk)

sir ap cricket ko ous thread se yahan bi lay aye :what:

wtf is happening in this country.....now they have blocked all file hosting websites as well as ********....why the fcuk give broadband connections if everything is blocked :hitwall:

they cant do anything substantial for the country so at the end they only play around with such things that dont make any sense....they are treating us like animals ...by locking us in cages :what:

Yaraa kaisiii baatein kar rahaa haiii my torrent downloads are working well enough; just downloaded Lincolin a while back ! :what:

Tumhariii itnii majaaaal ! :rofl:

Yeh Gooners football tou khel sakteiii nahin hain aur PDF par moderating karneiii ayee haiii ! :chilli:

Achaa bhai mazaaak thaaa....asal mein vacation pe nahin bheej naaa ! :fie:

Besides I thought the drama was done & dusted a few days back...yeh tumheiii abhii kisss tarhaan yaaad aagiyaa ? :what:

I suppose Wenger never was a remarkably bright one...otherwise Van Persie ko na rakhtaa yaa pehleiii ziyadaa kaa beech deitaa ! :whistle:

O yar, tumharay is vacation dramay par main vacation dun ya na dun, magr agr tum nay Arsenal par comments kiay to zaroor vacation milay gi!

Tumhara Liverpool kaisa kar raha hai Suarez ki diving kay sath?

This the first time I saw you on Naswarabad since a couple of days so thats why i said this!

And RVP situation was a very awkward one. He was going to go no matter how much money we gave him.

Nice sexy voice :D

Hope it is only VOICE which u are talking about :D

wtf is happening in this country.....now they have blocked all file hosting websites as well as ********....why the fcuk give broadband connections if everything is blocked :hitwall:

they cant do anything substantial for the country so at the end they only play around with such things that dont make any sense....they are treating us like animals ...by locking us in cages :what:

To come to Naswar Corner & make your frustration known to world.......

Sounds like what happened to Iraq!
worried_cat.jpg

O yar, tumharay is vacation dramay par main vacation dun ya na dun, magr agr tum nay Arsenal par comments kiay to zaroor vacation milay gi!

Tumhara Liverpool kaisa kar raha hai Suarez ki diving kay sath?

This the first time I saw you on Naswarabad since a couple of days so thats why i said this!

And RVP situation was a very awkward one. He was going to go no matter how much money we gave him.

The Gooners are little more than a bunch of pretty little ballerinas who like to play their own brand of high tempo tiki-taka meets counter-attacking football but squeal like little girls howling with pain when they play against a physical side ! :angel:

English Football is all about grit, determination & a never-say-never attitude not some Cryuffian styled Total Football crap that Arsenal does !

Suarez doesn't dive he just glides through the air ! :D

Oh bhai Torres should us the middle finger too & guess what how much did we recoup for a has-been like him ? :what:

Sir it was said in jest...ghusaa nahin karnaaa ! :kiss3:

Yahan to sab machinein sahe kam kar rahe hein. Bas youtube block hogye thae, jisse hockey (hotspot) mar ke khola hua hae mene.:D

The Gooners are little more than a bunch of pretty little ballerinas who like to play their own brand of high tempo tiki-taka meets counter-attacking football but squeal like little girls howling with pain when they play against a physical side ! :angel:

English Football is all about grit, determination & a never-say-never attitude not some Cryuffian styled Total Football crap that Arsenal does !

Suarez doesn't dive he just glides through the air ! :D

Oh bhai Torres should us the middle finger too & guess what how much did we recoup for a has-been like him ? :what:

Sir it was said in jest...ghusaa nahin karnaaa ! :kiss3:

Arsenal now are far form tiki taka. It has become a bit more direct with Giroud coming in, and a bit more counter attacking with Podolski and Walcott playing up front. Wilshere and Cazorla and Diaby give the dribbling ability. While they can also some times play excellent through balls, but the movement upfront isn't all that great for that, and so somebody does have to dribble up and try open space himself.

Kal dekhtay hain Chelsea vs Arsenal main kiya hota hai!

Chitrol = chittar?

Yup........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom