What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mani2020 Are you using PTCL(Pakistan tanga cell league)?

I mean, is this transmission brought to you by PTCL?:blink:

Probably a problem with the server.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lagta hai loadshedding hogi! :D
Sad_Cat_Is_Sad.jpg.jpg

Arsenal now are far form tiki taka. It has become a bit more direct with Giroud coming in, and a bit more counter attacking with Podolski and Walcott playing up front. Wilshere and Cazorla and Diaby give the dribbling ability. While they can also some times play excellent through balls, but the movement upfront isn't all that great for that, and so somebody does have to dribble up and try open space himself.

Kal dekhtay hain Chelsea vs Arsenal main kiya hota hai!

On Walcott - The less said the better ! :tup:

Podolski was always great for Germany but poor for Bayern but he still remains a quality player; I confess I haven't seen him play lately ! Do you guys use him as an out & out winger playing from the left or more of a Robben styled winger playing on the right where he can cut in on his good left foot ?

Wilshere was promising & I'm sure Cazorla is a good addition too !

Diaby never really impressed me that much but then again I never got to see him play that much either because he was either out injured or used as an impact sub.

That said I never thought the flaw or the weak-link in Arsenal's team was a dearth of attacking players but rather the absence of a true successor to Viera, a proper holding midfielder, that allows the attacking players to do their stuff without fear of being lynched on the counter.

Walcott, as far as I remember, was a lazy arsed player whenever it came to tracking back & so Sagna was usually required to do twice as much. But then again thats the whole point of having a proper, cultured CDM because the CAMs, the Wingers, the CFs & the No.10s rarely if ever put in a defensive shift & track back !

Diaby is too attack minded of a box-to-box mid to shield the back 4 effectively & additionally cover for the fullbacks when they bomb forward.

Think of how the Mascherano-Alonso partnership worked for us; Masch was a bull terrier who'd hound & harry the opposing players till Kingdom come or mark them right out of the game whereas Alonso was the deep-lying playmaker who'd pull the things from deep ! Up front we had Torres playing off the shoulders of the opposing team's last man & Gerrard playing as a No.10. On the left we had a proper out & out winger in the form of Albert Riera to provide the width & an attacking minded left-back to overlap with him effectively. On the right we had Dirk Kuyt, creatively challenged player but with twice the endurance & stamina of any other player on the field, he'd draw players off Torres & Gerrard & even switch back to a defensive shift when Johnson was to bomb forward. In the back we had a no-nonsense CB in the form of Carragher or Skrtel & a ball playing CB in the form of Agger.

The team of '08/'09 was a pretty good mix & match with an atrociously small transfer kitty !

When I look at Arsenal what I see is :

Podolski, Walcott, Giroud & Gervinho - Forwards !

Arshavin, Cazorla, Ramsey - CAMs !

Wilshere, Arteta & Diaby - Offensive Box-to-Box mids !

Who the hell is going to shield the back 4 ? :blink:

And if the CAMs are going to be played on the flanks than again - Who the hell is going to shield the back 4 ?

And if the CAMs are indeed going to play on the flanks, because they aren't wingers, they're going to cut in no matter which foot is best & in that the Full-Backs are going to overlap with them....so again - Who the hell is going to shield the back 4 ?

Where is the Patrick Viera of today ?

On Walcott - The less said the better ! :tup:

Podolski was always great for Germany but poor for Bayern but he still remains a quality player; I confess I haven't seen him play lately ! Do you guys use him as an out & out winger playing from the left or more of a Robben styled winger playing on the right where he can cut in on his good left foot ?

Wilshere was promising & I'm sure Cazorla is a good addition too !

Diaby never really impressed me that much but then again I never got to see him play that much either because he was either out injured or used as an impact sub.

That said I never thought the flaw or the weak-link in Arsenal's team was a dearth of attacking players but rather the absence of a true successor to Viera, a proper holding midfielder, that allows the attacking players to do their stuff without fear of being lynched on the counter.

Walcott, as far as I remember, was a lazy arsed player whenever it came to tracking back & so Sagna was usually required to do twice as much. But then again thats the whole point of having a proper, cultured CDM because the CAMs, the Wingers, the CFs & the No.10s rarely if ever put in a defensive shift & track back !

Diaby is too attack minded of a box-to-box mid to shield the back 4 effectively & additionally cover for the fullbacks when they bomb forward.

Think of how the Mascherano-Alonso partnership worked for us; Masch was a bull terrier who'd hound & harry the opposing players till Kingdom come or mark them right out of the game whereas Alonso was the deep-lying playmaker who'd pull the things from deep ! Up front we had Torres playing off the shoulders of the opposing team's last man & Gerrard playing as a No.10. On the left we had a proper out & out winger in the form of Albert Riera to provide the width & an attacking minded left-back to overlap with him effectively. On the right we had Dirk Kuyt, creatively challenged player but with twice the endurance & stamina of any other player on the field, he'd draw players off Torres & Gerrard & even switch back to a defensive shift when Johnson was to bomb forward. In the back we had a no-nonsense CB in the form of Carragher or Skrtel & a ball playing CB in the form of Agger.

The team of '08/'09 was a pretty good mix & match with an atrociously small transfer kitty !

When I look at Arsenal what I see is :

Podolski, Walcott, Giroud & Gervinho - Forwards !

Arshavin, Cazorla, Ramsey - CAMs !

Wilshere, Arteta & Diaby - Offensive Box-to-Box mids !

Who the hell is going to shield the back 4 ? :blink:

And if the CAMs are going to be played on the flanks than again - Who the hell is going to shield the back 4 ?

And if the CAMs are indeed going to play on the flanks, because they aren't wingers, they're going to cut in no matter which foot is best & in that the Full-Backs are going to overlap with them....so again - Who the hell is going to shield the back 4 ?

Where is the Patrick Viera of today ?

@Hyperion.....are such long posts allowed on Naswar Corner???

@Armstrong....hangover gaya nahi kya Jr.TT ka??

To come to Naswar Corner & make your frustration known to world.......

kaun kaun c frustration utarein yahan sab ulta ha :hitwall:

yar mene ka chai pani ka wakfa kar lein.

Torrent block kar de,Koi notification koi official news about it?

nah just they are blocking more and more sites with every passing day .....even some software websites are not working....even my antivirus has not been able to update as these idiots have blocked that site too ...ha inka koi hal :undecided:

Yaraa kaisiii baatein kar rahaa haiii my torrent downloads are working well enough; just downloaded Lincolin a while back ! :what:

i dont know how you managed it but its not working for me now....mine is ptcl broadband ...may be u r using some other service ....,my frnd said the same ...he too is unable to use torrent

British shorthair or Chartreux .

Chartreux is so rare very few people outside France have it :D

Havent heard of Chartreux ...o you mean this 1:
9563926-chartreux-cat-10-months-old-in-front-of-white-background.jpg

It is not recognised by the GCCF in the UK, ostensibly for being too similar to the British Shorthair, one of whose colours is a similar blue-grey

lol ur everything starts and ends with cats...i have started to hate cats :cry:

Why hate kitties?
worried+cat.jpg

Havent heard of Chartreux ...o you mean this 1:

[B]It is not recognised by the GCCF in the UK, ostensibly for being too similar to the British Shorthair, one of whose colours is a similar blue-grey[/B]

[/QUOTE]

Its because Brits are Haters .

Chartreux is an older breed and very healthy and intelligent .

British shorthair suffers from various diseases plus it does not royal attitude of either Chartreux or Persian :P

Yes because I hate you ! :angry:

What do you think ? :blink:

Yaaar ghaltiii ho gaiii thiii I left out around a dozen other people too ! :cray:

Are they going to try to 'emotionally blackmail' me too ! :fie:

This is the reason, I never mention few people or others complain! :D u left me out too, Theres my complain!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom