What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any south asian city , Population is the main problem . So good chunk of your earning goes as rent if you are not living with your parents :'( but at the end aal-izz-well :D

The only time all is well is when you have a lot of sons and each of them is unmarried... hell... those families here in Karachi are thriving even though those "sons" happen to be gunda's who chase after girls and drugs and sip in expensive sheesha bars rather than working their ***** off at office.

But this period is like a bubble... the sons get married and all bets are off. The son who by mistake fails to move out with his wife as quickly as he can ends up trapped with his parents all his life. :D

The only time all is well is when you have a lot of sons and each of them is unmarried... hell... those families here in Karachi are thriving even though those "sons" happen to be gunda's who chase after girls and drugs and sip in expensive sheesha bars rather than working their ***** off at office.

But this period is like a bubble... the sons get married and all bets are off. The son who by mistake fails to move out with his wife as quickly as he can ends up trapped with his parents all his life. :D

I changed city after graduation . Have lived in 3 Indian cities apart from my hometown . It may sound cliche but you learn a lot living all by yourself .

I changed city after graduation . Have lived in 3 Indian cities apart from my hometown . It may sound cliche but you learn a lot living all by yourself .

I gotta live in Canada alone... toronto... think about that-and that includes a 1 month trip to montreal where all the action is. Old days=fun times. :D

The only thing I learned while away... was to hang out with friends and partyyyyyyy... :party:

I gotta live in Canada alone... toronto... think about that-and that includes a 1 month trip to montreal where all the action is. Old days=fun times. :D

The only thing I learned while away... was to hang out with friends and partyyyyyyy... :party:

Coz u did not live long enough alone :P . try half a year atleast :D

@Talon how come you are on this thread and not active? Just watching it....

Aap kisi wajey sey ghamzada hein?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello I was away from PDF for three days! Now im Back!

go back:angry::angry::angry:

depositphotos_9273311-Whistling-emoticon.jpg

@Aeronaut @Hyperion @Armstrong @Talon @KingMamba93 @HAMMAD REHMAN KHAN @A.Rafay

has anyone ever heard Bilal Khan?:bunny: my fav singer:oops::victory:

Bilal_Khan-pakistani_pop_star_-3.jpg

How cold is it in delhi/I'bad now. Snowed for a few hours here yesterday and made life miserable.

go back:angry::angry::angry:

has anyone ever heard Bilal Khan?:bunny: my fav singer:oops::victory:

Bilal_Khan-pakistani_pop_star_-3.jpg

No one has heard this Paindoooo guy! BTW he looks gay! but i like music so i will say after listening to him that his songs are good as others! And im not going Back Marsha!!

How cold is it in delhi/I'bad now. Snowed for a few hours here yesterday and made life miserable.

its a dry and cold weather in Isl,was cloudy all day,not much rain dat ppl were looking for...

No one has heard this Paindoooo guy! BTW he looks gay! but i like music so i will say after listening to him that his songs are good as others! And im not going Back Marsha!!

Paindooooo? huh,he has got personality dude,and he is not gay...

yeh listen to his music,u will like it!

and stop using my smileys :angry:

Bilal-Khan-Latest-Photo-Shoot-May-2011-4.jpg

:victory::victory:

Paindooooo? huh,he has got personality dude,and he is not gay...

yeh listen to his music,u will like it!

and stop using my smileys :angry:

Bilal-Khan-Latest-Photo-Shoot-May-2011-4.jpg

:victory::victory:

Ok i will listen to his music! How are you?

I will use your smileys cuz my smileys are look paindooo to you!

@A.Rafay

his first song Bachana wz shot on the roads and places of Isl :P

listen to Tu Kia Hua and Taaray too

Soounds good Marsha thanks! His first song is good. mein dooob raha mein doooob raha bachana ohh bachana.

FINALLY someone got it right on the 1st go!! YESH!

i really be suspicious when someone on first try admit he/she is a girl...:D
coz 80% r pretending to be and 20% really are and those 20% r rare case....
well overall it is not facebook soo my calculations can be wrong...
and i have not any experiance..:undecided:

@Talon how come you are on this thread and not active? Just watching it....

Aap kisi wajey sey ghamzada hein?

someone is worries for someone...;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom