What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only get one day off a week... man, I haven't seen my friends for three months...working from 5pm to 12am...every day, day after day...:hitwall:

I am thinking of committing:whistle: suidcide, what's the best way to do it Armstrong?

Don't worry it'll eventually pay-off ! :tup:

You could always try crossing over into Israel if suicide is on your mind - Go down with a bang ! :D

e3aJ8Ds.jpg

tum phly din se G dikha ker bhag jaty thy ajj bhi posts delete ki hai tum ne :hitwall:

Oh bhai....maine 1 bhi post delete nahi ki hai OK.

Jis post ki baat kar rahe ho woh DOUBLE POST tha isliye maine delete kara.

Yaraa aaadhaa Lahore putttt diyaa tereiii Khadam-e-Alaaa neiii ! :angry:

sir mere akelay ka khadim-e-ala thori ha , meri kismat puri ma se nikala tha kya :meeting:

I'm surprised I'm the only one who thinks as such ! You guys should try it sometime - Brings a lot of perspective to life ! :tup:

once tried...got in prescription ...it sucked mate...had some serious side effects ...cant tell here.....just google side effects of anti-depressants and you will be like
1098837-Clipart-Yellow-Shocked-Smiley-Emoticon-Royalty-Free-Vector-Illustration.jpg

Not really. Even if you have money, you may not get reservation at good places. Sometimes your contacts mean more than your money. True story.

Now swap contacts with a 9mm. :D

There are many good places to eat in Isloo.. you just need MONEY!

You know our Karachi is supposed to be the world's cheapest city to live in... yet people can't live in it and complain of mehngai...

The issue with these foreign surveys is that they don't take into account the local earnings... for example I earned in Canada and Pakistan seemed like heaven... when I did an internship and got only Rs 7000... well you know what the problem is.

I am unable to even load google but defence.pk is working fine:what:

I made sure it won't work in India. :devil:

Now swap contacts with a 9mm. :D

Does your name start with K ?? . I read some some blog aer--o-naught or something long time back . Was it yours ??

You know our Karachi is supposed to be the world's cheapest city to live in... yet people can't live in it and complain of mehngai...

The issue with these foreign surveys is that they don't take into account the local earnings... for example I earned in Canada and Pakistan seemed like heaven... when I did an internship and got only Rs 7000... well you know what the problem is.

I made sure it won't work in India. :devil:

Any south asian city , Population is the main problem . So good chunk of your earning goes as rent if you are not living with your parents :'( but at the end aal-izz-well :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom