What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yaraa I'm using PTCL Broadband too & it seems to be working well enough ! :undecided:

Granted that, for some reason, when I turn-ON the Hotspot Shield it sort of brings the torrent speed down to nearly zero but otherwise the ******** are still downloading ! :what:

Teraa koii wakhraaa hiiii problem haiii ! :blink:

Don't worry it'll eventually pay-off ! :tup:

You could always try crossing over into Israel if suicide is on your mind - Go down with a bang ! :D

I am afraid that I would hit someone with the bang and turn to be a Jordanian border guard, and it happened before:

About five years ago, my friend was on his way to my home but he was late so I got worried and called his brother who told me he is in fight with annoying guys, so I got out and saw many guys fighting, anyway, I ran and punched a guy who later turned to be the friend of my friend's brother and yet was on our side :mamba:

@A.Rafay

his first song Bachana wz shot on the roads and places of Isl :P

listen to Tu Kia Hua and Taaray too

248689,xcitefun-bilal-khan-coke-studio.jpg

Bilal-Khan-2-2-640x480.jpg

He is soo00ooo cute :smitten:

but i love this 0ne
"Bachana" by Bilal Khan (Official Music Video) - YouTube

"Bachana"

Last edited by a moderator:
someone wz talking abt hotspot shield to view youtube videos,i have also downloaded it tody and it has slowd down my windws :undecided::undecided:

im thinkin of uninstallin it:girl_wacko::girl_wacko:

connect it when u hav to use youtube..
otherwise exit...
it willnot slow down ur net speed..
:mod:

but it isnt for me and im hating it since then :angry::angry:

I suppose it doesn't work for 'paindooo' people so it didn't work for you ! :angel:

Try to loose some weight & stop eating them piasss & siriii & wearing a dhotiii & maybe it'll start working for you ! :what:

Yaraa I'm using PTCL Broadband too & it seems to be working well enough ! :undecided:

Granted that, for some reason, when I turn-ON the Hotspot Shield it sort of brings the torrent speed down to nearly zero but otherwise the ******** are still downloading ! :what:

Teraa koii wakhraaa hiiii problem haiii ! :blink:

dats coz when you turn on the shield it changes your ip resulting into no speed of torrent ...paindu!!

ma banda bhi wakhra hun ici liye :azn:

Tarray by Bilal Khan

@Armstrong Please explain him what i wanted to say . I don't want an infraction :D . My quota is already full .

First off - I Love Khalil Gibran...so respect, brother ! :tup:
@Gentelman : He is referring to some stereotypes associated with Afghans ! :D

Even I can say no more ! :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom