What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you all want to sort out your life. What are you waiting for ?

You are here on PDF ask people from your background.

@Talon What I can sense is you are not doing enough for your PhD. Sorry if I sound harsh, you won't be able to complete PhD if you don't change your approach.

My approach? Whatcha know about it?

Last edited by a moderator:
hey ppl i tried to send Good Luk message Card and best wishes to Armstrong but i cudnt cuz it says my posts nos are too less to send pm to anyone so if u ppl c him jus pass my gud wishes to him ty

Those days were some of the good days when u cud literally PM (personal message) anyone you saw... There were like wall messages too... so we had entire conversations on our walls.

And damn... were the people on this site chatty, particularly the girls. That was all when I was a kid though. :D
They changed rules later on and now only few members can send PM's, I can probably as a member of staff ;)... whats ur message?

Find a job & get married is the first priority.

cutcaster-photo-100304402-good-luck-message.jpg

Well I can stay here for sometime because...i am waiting for MSC addmissions!:smitten:

We have granted you 72 hours visit visa on arrival and you have to file application for extension - but decision by management will be final and can't be challenged in any court of law.

Those days were some of the good days when u cud literally PM (personal message) anyone you saw... There were like wall messages too... so we had entire conversations on our walls.

And damn... were the people on this site chatty, particularly the girls. That was all when I was a kid though. :D
They changed rules later on and now only few members can send PM's, I can probably as a member of staff ;)... whats ur message?

it says u shud have 1000 posts no. to send pm

Reactions: HRK
I know that Turkish horse is stunning! Prob specially bred...The caption said

In this Polo ground in Lahore I found some big guys horse. Was totally black with a white line across its forehead... that was the most beautiful horse I saw. But I didn't see her run.

Ahan...whats your field and where did you apply? Lets get you prepared for interviews! :P

BRB Maghrib!

Wow this is good....i havn't plan yet.....but i have i have keep following options in my mind:
Organic chemistry,microbiology,genetics,food and sciences,nuclear chemistry(Wallah alam bis sawab)

1 paper a month? Exactly what am I to write in it? Junk? 1 mth mein itni research data kahan hoti hai to publish?! At least not in molecular science or genetics! I mean we need atleast 6 mths of lab work and 2-3 mths of analysis to get some data worth publishing!
Then increase you lab work. Don't depend on anyone. When you do research its you and guide. Don't even consider another one. Of course you have to work with them but self work is damn important. You have to do hell lot of reading of recent publications.

Don't consider your Prof. Hitler. Work that much that your prof says slow down. :D

One of my professor told me once you get into research you read at least one journal article like a newspaper in the morning.

Start your thesis work now, otherwise you won't be able to compile it all. Get your papers organized. Increase your study hours. No movies, no fun. Just 1 or 2 hours of rest while you are awake. Only 6 hours of sleep.

Forget PDF, friends, who ruined your work. Kick them all out. :enjoy:

You should reach to brink of insanity. :D

it says u shud have 1000 posts no. to send pm

:what: Really? I could have sent messages then? But that negates the whole thing anyway. Because say I send a message to a person with 500 posts... he can't reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom