What's new

Mythical soldiering

soldiers seems to blow their own trumpet too much here... ah since you got whole band for yourself.. :devil:

Well this is a defence forum, so that is to be expected. In a science forum scientists would do the same, and in a medical forum, doctors would.

well Im sure Queen of England would be quite helpful for you guys or maybe a surrender document, eh?
View attachment 26797

thats what called diversity of opinions and respecting and not being self-righteous, yet being together for a cause of progressive Pakistan, not macho pakistan ! :P

@Samson.Sharaf hello Sir ! :D
Yaar Pupoo what is your point?

are you butthurt that you are born in a country and a religion that has its own share of lows in the history?

Do you know Ukraine? the entire army surrendered without a single shot when the Russians locked them up in their own barracks? the French had their own taster vs Germans, Russians and the English yet they prevail and their people have the sense not to finger **** them over the defeats.
I thank god that this mentality was not common among the Muslims of Madena back in the days of the Prophet PBUH you guys would have given him ulcer with your bitch talk.

its all cute to mock us over our defeat in the east but do look up how we fought in the west. and NO you dont have to understand or praise us for that in the same time Indian military did that for us Lance Naik Mehfooz story of heroism is narrated by Indians themselves and do you know older brother of our current COAS? they are one of few of many unkown soldiers who have fought with valor and made history.. even in the current conflict.

there were Analysts who had their thumbs up their own arses awaiting eagerly for the failure of the Sawat operation so that they could mock and joke at the Pak military but their thumbs developed gangrene and caused them to develop bloody hamouriods when we launched our biggest heli-borne assault and caught the "brothers" of PMLn and jamat Islami with their shalwars down

I am glad to report that we killed them and didnt let them meld into the population. whats more the people of Sawat exposed them and we executed these pests while the people cheered for us.

there were Analysts who had their thumbs up their own arses awaiting eagerly for the failure of the Sawat operation so that they could mock and joke at the Pak military but their thumbs developed gangrene and caused them to develop bloody hamouriods when we launched our biggest heli-borne assault and caught the "brothers" of PMLn and jamat Islami with their shalwars down
I am glad to report that we killed them and didnt let them meld into the population. whats more the people of Sawat exposed them and we executed these pests while the people cheered for us.

And yet, now you have to go back into Swat for another cleanup. Either not all were killed or more converted. Not good.

Not impossible, but difficult if they continue to stay in denial.
its a mindset Sir... one shouldnt fault them.
one has to live it to understand it.

I miss that buzz the taste of mental peace I felt on the front lines. the gun post the combat patrol the trench and the temporary grave all there as a matter of fact there.

And yet, now you have to go back into Swat for another cleanup. Either not all were killed or more converted. Not good.
that bit is correct my dear. apart from some leaders like Muslim khan... Fazlullah was able to evade with his HQ into Pak Afghan border as he sensed that they military operation was imminent.
these guys are survivors and being on their toes is that keeps them alive but..

they are eventually caught .. be it Pindi .. in the case of KSM or OBL in Abbotabad or Muslim Khan in Bunair...

As they say, if you look at someone for too long, you tend to develop its traits. Seems as if having the tinny brain in your avatar has affected you first hand.

You probably know that insurgencies are not ended by militarys, but just because you have an itchy arse, you would keep on scratching it and shedding dead cells to infect every thread on PDF. Please name me a COIN war that ended through a military operation? Ultimately, once the hard prong has been delivered and the hardcore manpower eliminated, the civilian authority has to take charge and "govern the area back to normalcy", at the same time taking steps to improve the conditions there and clipping any small scale skirmishes through "Police actions."

In case of Swat the military has done what it was supposed to do and it did it well to an extent that even your yanky masters are teaching our strategy in their military curriculum.

You probably didnt know that since Rah-e-Rast the Australians are sending a proper delegation comprising graduates of their Staff Course, Directing Staff and senior officers to our Command & Staff College, Quetta during the LIC/COIN war-game (it got a apt name but i wont say it) that the student of Pakistani Staff Course undergo.

That's the kind of acknowledgement those whom you idolize offer us on success of Op Rah-e-Rast. Now either they (the mightiest militarys) all are fools or, most likely, you are an idiot who think otherwise.

So, i was saying that the military having done its job well, still awaits the civilians to do its part so that the cycle of COIN can turn a full circle. But knowing you, you simply lack the balls to point fingers at the right person/institution and still claim to be the most righteous guy alive on this planet.

Open you beak once the civilians have done their job in Swat and still the COIN in its totality fails.

Last edited:
You need to learn to focus on words. Also, you need a clear understanding of what exactly a 'contingency plan' means in military.

Giving 'an indirect warning' cannot be equated with contingency planning, which would imply that 'a plan was prepared before hand, rehearsed and waited to be unfolded in case the primary plan fails.'

This would amount to a per-mediated act, which the coup of '99 was not.

You civilians on one hand like to take written words too literally where it suits you, but then also use the same words loosely (like you did when you claimed that there was a 'contingency plan') and imply anything and everything when it again suits you.

Advice: If you want to claim something, be sure that you do not extrapolate the facts yourself, unless stated in literal terms.
This post strongly proofs my first post in this discussion. Actually military mindset is currently very narrow minded. I know because i have a very strong military background with 6 very close relatives and hundreds of friends in various forces. I too am ISSb recommended 2 weeks ago. Still i am very much against the terminology "CP" used by military people for civilians. All this story points why you ddnt take my point in last post but others do like and take a accurate summary.
Hope you will re-read all three posts and get what was hidden. Challenge! 8-)

This post strongly proofs my first post in this discussion. Actually military mindset is currently very narrow minded. I know because i have a very strong military background with 6 very close relatives and hundreds of friends in various forces. I too am ISSb recommended 2 weeks ago. Still i am very much against the terminology "CP" used by military people for civilians. All this story points why you ddnt take my point in last post but others do like and take a accurate summary.
Hope you will re-read all three posts and get what was hidden. Challenge! 8-)
Guud to know that you have been recommended.

We'll talk again when you'll finally join the force and would be required to make actual contingency plans, by then you would probably understand what was hidden in my single post.

P.S. As for your bragging about having half of the world known to you in the military, no offence, but just to tell you that i am in the military since you were probably like this: :)

noa-drooling.jpg

Lastly, if you think others are 'liking' your posts for their quality, i must disappoint you that they are not. Here at PDF we have a long lists of haters who would do anything to show how insecure they are.

Last edited:
nay, not the clean up, this time its cough cough...real estate !! :D

Nothing like a few new defense housing projects and a new cantonment in the scenic valley. Plus some guest houses.

Get the MoD to file a complaint with PEMRA! :D

PEMRA or FIA, maybe they should amend cyber laws and given exclusive rights to PEMRA for looking into online traitors ! :D

On the contrary, war has always been about economic or religious interests. For power struggles. What did Iraq invade Kuwait for? For oil fields. I can't think of any example of war where economic interests were not involved at all.

Lord of the rings, battle of Mordor :omghaha:

Last edited:
Lord of the rings, battle of Mordor :omghaha:

On the contrary , Saurons invasion of the world of men also meant the consumption of its economic resources. After all, Mordor was generally barren.. The alliance with Sauruman for e.g. was based on his access to the forests and its use in providing resources for the army.

PEMRA or FIA, maybe they should amend cyber laws and given exclusive rights to PEMRA for looking into online traitors ! :D

The real traitors are wearing official garbs and live within Pakistan, not online.

Funny how the khakis love to bask in the glory, but pass on all the blame to the bloody civilians. Tails they win, heads the nation loses!

Back
Top Bottom