What's new

Mythical soldiering

Maybe he remembers what happened to him, the last time he tried to make an inquiry?:azn:
Lolz..yeah, but then times have changed. Also, another govt has completed its tenure. So, if inquiry had been the issue, it would have been done already.

BTW, if Musharraf had been so wary (read afraid) of the inquiry, he would not have returned to face the treason trial, apart from Bugti murder, Lal Masjid, BB murder cases.

If the inquiry was such a priority, an elected govt has already passed, and the so called proponent of inquiry is again ruling us, where is the inquiry?
some people really need to give themselves a break
so insecure
so butthurt
so obsessed

that they must bring their sob stories to whenever there is anything discussed about the military like about how they were "wronged" by the military and how evil this military is.

its like the Pavlov's dog conditioning ... say the word army or soldier and the vision will be blurred with red mist, rectum will start bleeding throat will be chocked with emotions against the army.

I sometimes rub more sault to their wounds by celebrating everything about military that makes some very sane "intellectuals" go completely bananas

more like

I recall a "hashar Nashar" dubbing of Sarah Palin and Asif Zardari meeting where after "checking her out" Zardari Zardari "says"... "Chalo lokan ku sariya" (lets sit down together and let others burn with jealousy)

I must admit
I didnt get to read the entire opening post I am going to do that now and stop my self from getting nostalgic
I am ready for Pithu, quarter guard or whatever you have in mind sir ;)

Last edited:
nay, not the clean up, this time its cough cough...real estate !! :D

Nothing like a few new defense housing projects and a new cantonment in the scenic valley. Plus some guest houses.

stup up traitor !! :D

Come on guys, you are two of the most senior members here on this Forum. i simply cannot understand what all this shitty fight is all about??? :( Give it a break.
No one can deny that there have been some corrupt officials in military, people who have taken undue favors and yielded the illegal benefit of there power seat but then who do not?? the politicians?? the bureaucracy? media? journalists? judiciary?? NO ONE!!
This thing is quote simple, EVERYONE, you am me included will take undue advantage on our position!! Myri hasiat rupee ka fraud ke ha mein wo kron ga, Zardari ka haat karooron pa parta tha us na wo kia,, so what is the fking difference?

To put it simply, the bad things in army are the same as the ones in any sector of our nation but there are a few good things in them as well to give it a plus, you cannot take that away!
The soldiers, fighting there on the front are not getting the real estate that you are talking about, it might be the generals, again, if you have the power to get it wont you??? My dear, if Mubashir Luqman can own a private plane, then whats the big deal in a military general having a 5 Kanal farm house??

Come on guys, you are two of the most senior members here on this Forum. i simply cannot understand what all this shitty fight is all about??? :( Give it a break.
No one can deny that there have been some corrupt officials in military, people who have taken undue favors and yielded the illegal benefit of there power seat but then who do not?? the politicians?? the bureaucracy? media? journalists? judiciary?? NO ONE!!
This thing is quote simple, EVERYONE, you am me included will take undue advantage on our position!! Myri hasiat rupee ka fraud ke ha mein wo kron ga, Zardari ka haat karooron pa parta tha us na wo kia,, so what is the fking difference?

To put it simply, the bad things in army are the same as the ones in any sector of our nation but there are a few good things in them as well to give it a plus, you cannot take that away!
The soldiers, fighting there on the front are not getting the real estate that you are talking about, it might be the generals, again, if you have the power to get it wont you??? My dear, if Mubashir Luqman can own a private plane, then whats the big deal in a military general having a 5 Kanal farm house??

only ones in denial are they, holier than thou, my foot !

Leave @Leader for some time. He is in his shitty mode again. Would regain his senses soon enough.

On the contrary , Saurons invasion of the world of men also meant the consumption of its economic resources. After all, Mordor was generally barren.. The alliance with Sauruman for e.g. was based on his access to the forests and its use in providing resources for the army.

Oi Frodo what would you know about Lord of the Rings ? :unsure:

Lord Sauron was more like Bane than someone looking for economic resources ! :agree:

@Xeric - No Reply ! :cray:

Lolz..yeah, but then times have changed. Also, another govt has completed its tenure. So, if inquiry had been the issue, it would have been done already.

BTW, if Musharraf had been so wary (read afraid) of the inquiry, he would not have returned to face the treason trial, apart from Bugti murder, Lal Masjid, BB murder cases.
3rd Nov emergency?

3rd Nov emergency?
You started with your wrong understanding of a contingency plan, came about to why did Musharraf executed the ,99 coup by saying that it was because of a Kargil inquiry, and now have landed exactly where people like you usual land; the 3rd Nov emergency.

What next? You guys would probably ask for human right for Arnab Goswam. :)

You started with your wrong understanding of a contingency plan, came about to why did Musharraf executed the ,99 coup by saying that it was because of a Kargil inquiry, and now have landed exactly where people like you usual land; the 3rd Nov emergency.

What next? You guys would probably ask for human right for Arnab Goswam. :)

You never answered my question ! :(

I thought we were Brothers ! :cray:

Why did the '99 Coup happen in the first place - I can't seem to figure it out ? :unsure:

You never answered my question ! :(

I thought we were Brothers ! :cray:

Why did the '99 Coup happen in the first place - I can't seem to figure it out ? :unsure:
Kya chahta hai bhai?

The answer is out there, but if you want the 'inside' story, why not ask the other enthusiastics on this thread? :D

Bhai I still can't figure out whether we won or lost the Kargil Operation and all I get out of my military relatives is a toothy grin and a wink telling me that they know something I don't whenever I ask them that ! :lol:

And you are doing the same thing here ! :pissed:

Back
Top Bottom