What's new

Myanmar Navy starts submarine training in Pakistan

Dude, don't wish for stuff as it may come true. Pashtuns are local to the lands and have roamed every corner of present day landmass of Pakistan, even maybe before Christ.

While in the case of Punjabistan, all are imported maal from strangelands. :D

Half of KPK is Punjabi land - Kiyaa baaat kartaaa haiiii ? :omghaha:

Remember when the Brits carved it out of Punjab ? :azn:

At any rate Khan Sahib my opinions aren't formulated in a vacuum they have done so after talking to more Pukhtoons than I could care to remember; heck even in my last visit to Peshawar (perhaps a week or two ago) one of the local Pukhtoons was more anti-Afghan than I would care to admit on this forum lest I get banned for posting obscene language & I do know my fair share of Tribal Pukhtoons to know that sentiment is present their manifold ! :kiss3:

Tou aaap nei jitneiii magar mucchhh kei aaansoon bahaneiii hain bahaa leiiin I'm not buying your puppy eyes again ! :p

The only problem is that for you:

Pukhtoon/Pushtoon = The one who speaks Pushto.

Now going by your logic......

I speak fluent Punjabi.... therefore......... Hypey = Punjabi? :D

Half of KPK is Punjabi land - Kiyaa baaat kartaaa haiiii ? :omghaha:

Remember when the Brits carved it out of Punjab ? :azn:

At any rate Khan Sahib my opinions aren't formulated in a vacuum they have done so after talking to more Pukhtoons than I could care to remember; heck even in my last visit to Peshawar (perhaps a week or two ago) one of the local Pukhtoons was more anti-Afghan than I would care to admit on this forum lest I get banned for posting obscene language & I do know my fair share of Tribal Pukhtoons to know that sentiment is present their manifold ! :kiss3:

Tou aaap nei jitneiii magar mucchhh kei aaansoon bahaneiii hain bahaa leiiin I'm not buying your puppy eyes again ! :p

Yes, by the "VAST" knowledge i have of BD, people take me as Bengali :D

Only problem with you is that you keep on repeating the same nonsense & expect a different response from me every single time ! :omghaha:

How many times have I told you - I know & therefore I know whether the person under question is a Pukhtoon or not ? :P

Which means if a Yousafzai from Quetta is telling me ke innn Afghanooon neiii naaak mein dummm kar ke rakhaa hovaa haiii aur prostitution seii leiiik kar target killings mein involved hain tou mein kiyaa kahooo useeiiii ? Pehleiii apniii Pukhtooniyat ka sabooot deiii ? :blink:

And no you can't be a Punjabi; we're real men not the hairless minute-man that you are ! :whistle:

Can't even go on a date without popping two anxiety pills in & keeping two 'other' ones just so that you don't embarrass yourself afterwards due to an abysmal performance - We never have that problem ! :P

By "Afghanoon", he is referring to either Farsiwans or some other tribe that has beef with the Yousafzai's.

Only problem with you is that you keep on repeating the same nonsense & expect a different response from me every single time ! :omghaha:

How many times have I told you - I know & therefore I know whether the person under question is a Pukhtoon or not ? :P

Which means if a Yousafzai from Quetta is telling me ke innn Afghanooon neiii naaak mein dummm kar ke rakhaa hovaa haiii aur prostitution seii leiiik kar target killings mein involved hain tou mein kiyaa kahooo useeiiii ? Pehleiii apniii Pukhtooniyat ka sabooot deiii ? :blink:

By "Afghanoon", he is referring to either Farsiwans or some other tribe that has beef with the Yousafzai's.

As if you think me so tight lipped to have parted ways with just a one-liner from him instead of digging up for the juicy facts ! :disagree:

He hates Afghans - All of them as do most Pukhtoons I've met (Tribals or Otherwise) & I've got Pukhtoons from my immediate & extended family to friends from Swat, Bajaur, Sibi, Quetta, Mohmanad, Islamabad & Nowshera to name a few ! :hitwall:

Bhawawawwawawwawawawawwaawwawawawawwawawawawawa... that was just priceless.... an Emmy for you my dear! :D

Myanmar Navy will Bomb the Hasina out of Khaleda........

Wtf did i just say??

Yara, I give up! You know more than a real-blood Pashtun. Yes my Kashmiri massa, lead the way to fountain of truth. :D

As if you think me so tight lipped to have parted ways with just a one-liner from him instead of digging up for the juicy facts ! :disagree:

He hates Afghans - All of them as do most Pukhtoons I've met (Tribals or Otherwise) & I've got Pukhtoons from my immediate & extended family to friends from Swat, Bajaur, Sibi, Quetta, Mohmanad, Islamabad & Nowshera to name a few ! :hitwall:

Yara, I give up! You know more than a real-blood Pashtun. Yes my Kashmiri massa, lead the way to fountain of truth. :D

Half-Blood Pukthoon ! :whistle:

Or maybe even quarter - Sunnaa haiii Aunty keiii khooon mein Uncle seiii ziyadaa hemoglobin haiii ! :omghaha:

Besides you're just biased; all I know is that if you want to keep letting them in then keep them in Pashtun Areas....Lahore & elsewhere jo Afghan aa kar beithaa hovaa haiii either take him back or I send them back in a bottle ! :kiss3:

@BDforever , what happend to your Bangladeshi friends that you mentioned earlier?? :omghaha:.. No one wanted to comment about it?? Guys change the title from Pak Navy to Indian Navy, we can see an increase in traffic here :mps:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom