What's new

Myanmar Navy starts submarine training in Pakistan

@Hyperion BD has Nuke Weapons but there Nuclear policy is one of Nuclear Ambiguity.

Also, there Nuclear Strike Policy have embedded in it the Samson Option.

India should try to provide Nuclear warhead to Myanmar to counter Samsung with Nokia.......

Last edited by a moderator:
they will come at night... welcome back bro, missed you :)

Thanks mate!!

Wanna bet that they will blame it on evil India?? :omghaha:

Hi Sekio, i am well thanks for asking. Hope you are in good health and spirits.
It's great to be back :)

Yea dear.. Am good.. Hope your stay will be longer than usual.. :cheers:

Has Myanmar placed order for some submarines as yet?

I'm asking because usually Navies in the world place order for submarines first after evaluation and then train their crew so that they are ready to operate the sub as soon as it
arrives.

The same was done by Vietnam People's Navy, they placed order for 6 x Kilo-class SSKs and then began training in India to operate the Kilo subs when they arrive (which is very soon from now).

If you train your crew too early, they may even forget all the tactics learnt in the training programme by the time their sub finally arrives.

Since I haven't heard any news of a solid purchase agreement from Myanmar's side, I believe the crew are infact being trained in basic knowledge about submarines. How to evaluate them, gauge their individual capabilities, measure parameters and finally make a choice.

No problem we are training our boys in turkey :coffee:

I believe Pak Navy trainers are better experienced then Turkish counterparts.

Don't be surprised if Myanmarese submarine crews go beyond your crews' abilities.

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom