What's new

Myanmar Navy starts submarine training in Pakistan

o bhai i am talking about 2003, not the tech iran has right now(btw israel has patriot SAM)

then you probably learn to use past tense also bro……:enjoy:
well patriot too hasn't seen any real missile while in service……:coffee:

then you probably learn to use past tense also bro……:enjoy:
well patriot too hasn't seen any real missile while in service……:coffee:

read post #257, and tell me what does "at that time" means?

BANGKOK: A small contingent of Myanmar Navy (MN) personnel has begun submarine warfare training in Pakistan, a move that suggests Myanmar is finally taking concrete steps towards developing a subsurface capability, reported IHS Jane’s Defence Weekly. Around 20 officers and ratings arrived in Karachi in late April/early May to begin basic familiarisation training with the Pakistan Navy (PN), according to diplomatic sources. It is likely the contingent is based at the PN’s Submarine Training Centre at PNS Bahadur, an onshore facility in Karachi that offers simulator training in diving, propulsion, and sonar tape listening and analysis.

The PN’s submarine service has relied on French boats almost since its inception in the 1960s, and today operates two obsolescent Hashmat-class Agosta-70 boats and three modern Khalid-class Agosta-90Bs.

http://www.nation.com.pk/pakistan-n...ar-navy-starts-submarine-training-in-pakistan

Isn't this interesting that when the Burmese Muslims are escaping the worst genocide and massacres in Burma mostly through sea routes the Burmese Navy exclusively selects Pakistan and PN for its naval training. Weren't the co-operation in muslim genocide in Afghanistan with US/NATO crusaders, sacrificing 50,000 of its citizens at the altar of war on terror enough that Pakistan will now even train these Buddhist terrorists on how to more effectively kill the Muslims fleeing the genocide through sea routes.

Pakistan is always shedding crocodile tears on the brutality of Indian Army in Kashmir but i can say with full conviction that even the hindus had not killed so many Muslims in hindu-muslim riots in India and Kashmir since independence that these Buddhist terrorists have managed to kill brutally within few months in Burma.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom